New Owner Of A F10

Re: New Owner Of A F10

Wait a minute. YOU saw my car today? How come never come in to say Harlow also? Not sista enough like that*pout*

wobbles;788397 said:
Pretty Chocs Mei, still buay koon ah? Today, Brobot C3PO passed by and saw my car, but he not bradder enough - never come in to say hello to all of us inside :)

645 is the old 6 series. Not as sexy as your AMG coupe, sweety pie :)

...aiyo...i beta mai Sia Suah...i no AMG...but a one in a million, brand new Mersilly whose Pax's seat died on me...:D:D:D....xyz...*&^&^%$^$&%..xyz...

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

wobbles;788399 said:
Wait a minute. YOU saw my car today? How come never come in to say Harlow also? Not sista enough like that*pout*

...boh la...simliar car like yrs la...i see u ah.....I sure go hug u...can anot...hehe...:yikess:..

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha. After hugging, then I will have to buy Birken or Prada ? S2k ask one hehehehe

Charlatan;788409 said:
Probably both :)

..plus...big Ang Pow oso....:D:D....in return...i will provide durian shells 4 wobbles 2 bring home...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

..Fernando....Charlatan drives F10 too.....he mod this mod that...mod this..mod that,...:yikess:..

..hehe...ask him..:D

Chocs;788403 said:
...aiyo...i beta mai Sia Suah...i no AMG...but a one in a million, brand new Mersilly whose Pax's seat died on me...:D:D:D....xyz...*&^&^%$^$&%..xyz...

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

Heresay give mouth to mouth resuscitation might bring it back alive...

not to the passenger hor...:errmm::errmm:

Chocs;788411 said:
..plus...big Ang Pow oso....:D:D....in return...i will provide durian shells 4 wobbles 2 bring home...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

..Fernando....Charlatan drives F10 too.....he mod this mod that...mod this..mod that,...:yikess:..

..hehe...ask him..:D

MW drives F10 too...want to mod until look like yam5 can ask him..he da man...
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-singapore-motoring-life/64426-f10-yam5-converted.html

Last edited:

Hi and welcome to the forum......

F10 rocks..... Smooth drive....8 speed gear box.

..wait Fernando tot...Y we tok no head no tail....jump here jump there...2 much diversion..hehe..:D:D.

..sorry OT, Fernando...we r usually juz having a laugh...hope u dun mind...

..Ya ya..MW's Exhaust Swee...

wait I see 2 nice ones too...

I 1 month plus F10 owner. Everyday drive with mouth smile wide wide. Sometlmes wife drive it away and I realize I miss my F10 more. Lol

Hi chocs.... How is married life????:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Pls post less and take care of your darlinggggggggg, sweetie pie.......:screwedu::screwedu::screwedu:

jasonmaxima;788431 said:
Hi chocs.... How is married life????:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Pls post less and take care of your darlinggggggggg, sweetie pie.......:screwedu::screwedu::screwedu:

...ehh...dun spoil me chance okie...me not married ...still available okie......:D:D..

...hehe...sumone hor...no names mentioned ...sounds like sk2 like dat boh....let u all disturb till sick...u see la...:yikess:

Chocs;788433 said:
...ehh...dun spoil me chance okie...me not married ...still available okie......:D:D..

...hehe...sumone hor...no names mentioned ...sounds like sk2 like dat boh....let u all disturb till sick...u see la...:yikess:

Good night...sweet dreams....

Chocs;788386 said:
...i knw I knw..but must sell away yr new rims..

..get....Asanti...yummy..:yummie::yummie:.

wow... simi rim lai a.... so bing... diamond ah?:)

wobbles;788393 said:
Firstly, congrats on the new F10. You won't regret it! Great intro to the Conti car family :)

Secondly, bro - you are the man. Did the best mod: slapping 20" rims on CAN NOT GO WRONG! Way to go bro :D

The poison is strong in this one.... Obi wan kenobi say one :)

20" rim seem like slow down my pick up when i try with those with original rims... true?

go piggyback your 520i 20" rim doesnt really slow down your pickup you won't notice much difference anyway

wobbles;788397 said:
Pretty Chocs Mei, still buay koon ah? Today, Brobot C3PO passed by and saw my car, but he not bradder enough - never come in to say hello to all of us inside :)

645 is the old 6 series. Not as sexy as your AMG coupe, sweety pie :)

wow.. all cars so Power one ah... think i saw you guys can also must siam one side... how to catch up and say hello har??? wondering....:(

jasonmaxima;788417 said:
Hi and welcome to the forum......

F10 rocks..... Smooth drive....8 speed gear box.

mine is 520i... not as smooth as 523i...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back