New Owner Of A F10

Re: New Owner Of A F10

Liv2Golf;788428 said:
I 1 month plus F10 owner. Everyday drive with mouth smile wide wide. Sometlmes wife drive it away and I realize I miss my F10 more. Lol

wow lau... suppose to miss you wife lo... miss f10 instead... wife faint lei...:yummie:

Fernando;788496 said:
wow.. all cars so Power one ah... think i saw you guys can also must siam one side... how to catch up and say hello har??? wondering....:(

Welcome Fernando.

U can catch up with my car easily. But if u want to catch up with s2k's Cherry QQ, not possible unless he got 大嫂 on his left causing him to lose concentration.

Fernando;788502 said:
wow lau... suppose to miss you wife lo... miss f10 instead... wife faint lei...:yummie:

When I travel (during which my sister takes over my car):
First thing when I call home I ask her how's my car, not how is she:
First thing I reach home is to inspect my car for rim curb and bodywork dents, not see how she is.

Manly.

Chocs;788425 said:
..wait Fernando tot...Y we tok no head no tail....jump here jump there...2 much diversion..hehe..:D:D.

..sorry OT, Fernando...we r usually juz having a laugh...hope u dun mind...

bo mind la... heehee.... bo tok bo laugh.... :yummie:

S2k;788494 said:
go piggyback your 520i 20" rim doesnt really slow down your pickup you won't notice much difference anyway

More power means more petrol? Who cares right al long as pick up fast.... i was told that i dun need to run in my car... true? but i still drive like 80km on expressway and never floor the accelerator at traffic light... :uhhh:

C3P0;788508 said:
When I travel (during which my sister takes over my car):
First thing when I call home I ask her how's my car, not how is she:
First thing I reach home is to inspect my car for rim curb and bodywork dents, not see how she is.

Manly.

You power ah!! So far i still havent try that... next week i oversea i see i will miss my wife, 15 months old girl or my 2 weeks old f10 more... lol...:laughlik:

C3P0;788506 said:
Welcome Fernando.

U can catch up with my car easily. But if u want to catch up with s2k's Cherry QQ, not possible unless he got 大嫂 on his left causing him to lose concentration.

s2k's Cherry so friendly one ah? lol.... you warranty VOIDED bradder.... how to catch up har??/ :thumbsup:

brobot your sister never surf forum ah? :D

Fernando;788513 said:
You power ah!! So far i still havent try that... next week i oversea i see i will miss my wife, 15 months old girl or my 2 weeks old f10 more... lol...:laughlik:

Oh, normally it's the girl first, then F10.

Other things are not important. :)

Fernando;788512 said:
More power means more petrol? Who cares right al long as pick up fast.... i was told that i dun need to run in my car... true? but i still drive like 80km on expressway and never floor the accelerator at traffic light... :uhhh:

some pple baby the car for peace of mind depends on individual

S2k;788516 said:
brobot your sister never surf forum ah? :D

I'm not Micky Mouse like no name mentioned :lol2:

Fernando;788492 said:
20" rim seem like slow down my pick up when i try with those with original rims... true?

Bro Fernando,

Depends on what type of rims I guess. My F02's pick up has been somewhat slowed-down with those BMW 312 21" I slapped on, but nothing can take away the satisfaction of seeing one's car clad in the appropriate wheels. It's like seeing one's wife in alluring, sexy, lacy, peek-a-boo lingerie. Sure steam. Getting in & out of the car also feels a little different. Machiam sexier like that. Anyway, the F02 is meant for cruising & wafting around town - much like how your F10 is as well: it's an executive automobile, meant for ferrying passengers about in supreme comfort :)

The 8 speed gearbox more than makes up for in smoothness, than whatever acceleration slow down you may experience, IMHO!

Congrats again on the new F10 - it's a very good intro to the Conti Car family indeed!

Perhaps u went for iron cast rims so it is quite heavy? Go for form flow or forged rims. The former will be slightly lighter than 18" stock and the latter will be much lighter. Congrats on getting a great ride.

Fernando;788366 said:
Thanks thanks.... stressed owner... heard so much about the negative and non relability og F10 gearbox... aw.... is my virgin conti car....

Welcome to BMW...
F10 no gd??? How come on d rd so many F10???

welcome, Fernando.

f10 is a good car. can convert to Yam5.
this is the best forum too.
lots of friendly people.

one piece of advice. u need one more mod.

get this jacket to go along when u drive to meetups.
+5bhp.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/genera...1-wts-giovanni-bertellini-leather-jacket.html

if u didn't, likely ur gearbox will jerk after a while. :yikess: ST8080 say one.

enjoy ur stay here! :cloud9:

hondacivic;788643 said:
Welcome to BMW...
F10 no gd??? How come on d rd so many F10???

maybe was told to buy cause other half like it?????

cheers

hondacivic;788704 said:
Follow the crowd :)

F10 Rocks.............

cheerssssssssssssssss

C3P0;788518 said:
Oh, normally it's the girl first, then F10.

Other things are not important. :)

lol.... yeah.... think that how i will feel too.... girl... then f10... heng she dun see my forum....:nehnehhh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet365slive
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back