New Owner Of A F10

Re: New Owner Of A F10

wobbles;788542 said:
Bro Fernando,

Depends on what type of rims I guess. My F02's pick up has been somewhat slowed-down with those BMW 312 21" I slapped on, but nothing can take away the satisfaction of seeing one's car clad in the appropriate wheels. It's like seeing one's wife in alluring, sexy, lacy, peek-a-boo lingerie. Sure steam. Getting in & out of the car also feels a little different. Machiam sexier like that. Anyway, the F02 is meant for cruising & wafting around town - much like how your F10 is as well: it's an executive automobile, meant for ferrying passengers about in supreme comfort :)

The 8 speed gearbox more than makes up for in smoothness, than whatever acceleration slow down you may experience, IMHO!

Congrats again on the new F10 - it's a very good intro to the Conti Car family indeed!

Yessss yess.. that how i felt too... nice rims make me feel me different.... slow pick is ok... is more for family and ferrying passengers....

i experience a "click" sound on the gear shift every time i change to "D" or from "D" to "R".... is this click sound normal? I went back to check with the saleman, he told me very car also like that but i remember when i first took the car on the first day no click sound when change gear shift knob.

st8800;788549 said:
Perhaps u went for iron cast rims so it is quite heavy? Go for form flow or forged rims. The former will be slightly lighter than 18" stock and the latter will be much lighter. Congrats on getting a great ride.

I should have came here first to get some advise before changing the rims, to kan cheong.... get car straight away go look for rims... but ok.. i love the rims... :)

hondacivic;788643 said:
Welcome to BMW...
F10 no gd??? How come on d rd so many F10???

Ya lo... a lot ah... initially my wife dun want to buy because so common.... i told her change rim la.... put bodykit la... then diff liao ma then she agreed!!! :lol2:

Fernando, post some pics of your ride!

ac323;788684 said:
maybe was told to buy cause other half like it?????

cheers

not really... my other half dun really like... ask me to get Audi in the first place... after that i brought her to Audi showroom, see see dun like.... look cheap interior... unless i go for the A5 sportback but got to wait for new model... so went to BMW showroom... she said YES.. go for it.. look muscular and feel comfy... :cloud9:

ac323;788717 said:
F10 Rocks.............

cheerssssssssssssssss

F10 rocks..... saw one blue M3 on the road today.... wow.. power sia... drive pass me slow down and look at my rims.. lol.... and i look back... nice car sia...

:yikess:

Fernando;788762 said:
not really... my other half dun really like... ask me to get Audi in the first place... after that i brought her to Audi showroom, see see dun like.... look cheap interior... unless i go for the A5 sportback but got to wait for new model... so went to BMW showroom... she said YES.. go for it.. look muscular and feel comfy... :cloud9:

Interior which car can match F10 10.1" screen? Hehe

hondacivic;788768 said:
Interior which car can match F10 10.1" screen? Hehe

How about the new GS250??? Suppose to go for that.... but was told by friends, if u dun intend to mod, bodykits and rim then go for it... if not better go for f10... :lol2:

Fernando;788771 said:
How about the new GS250??? Suppose to go for that.... but was told by friends, if u dun intend to mod, bodykits and rim then go for it... if not better go for f10... :lol2:

GS250 screen 8"... Still a Jap car. Diff feel from Conti.
Anyway u bought ur F10... It's a fact now. Just enjoy ur ride :)
Do join the BMW meetup...

hondacivic;788932 said:

Hope you got time to join in the meet up too.......

cheerssssssssssss

zhenlie;789164 said:
When the next meetup ah?

end of this month again 29 April, will PM you if got any last minute night drive....................

cheers

ac323;789165 said:
end of this month again 29 April, will PM you if got any last minute night drive....................

cheers

Yeah count me in..too bad i left the roofless club..mine when the roof is on gave a tiak tiak sound, like got loose parts...roofless is the best... However now enjoying my sideless ride...lol

zhenlie;789167 said:
Yeah count me in..too bad i left the roofless club..mine when the roof is on gave a tiak tiak sound, like got loose parts...roofless is the best... However now enjoying my sideless ride...lol

1M is a power car................

cheers

ac323;789168 said:
1M is a power car................

cheers

Different feel, driving the Z4 its like enjoying the drive with the roof down and absorbing the life that passes by..feeling the gentle wind in your hair..switch to sports mode and its flys like a F16..the 1M is like a crazy horse chionging from one place to another, slow down it starts to procrastinate..cannot relax..haha maybe its just me..

hondacivic;788932 said:

Sure... i will join the meet up.... Been driving Jap car for many year... and feel so shiok driving conti now....:sneaky:

:shakehea:
ac323;789165 said:

cheers

wow.... dunno can catch up with you all a not... i drive very slow on lei.... how to catch up M3, M5 & Z4?????

Fernando;791360 said:
:shakehea:

wow.... dunno can catch up with you all a not... i drive very slow on lei.... how to catch up M3, M5 & Z4?????

Z4 where got fast................

cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U888ink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back