Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

Re: Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

+1 keep it clean, also no need web address lah~ phone number ai mai haha

am thinking for a buttoned polo tee, the BMW SG logo would have to be position relatively low (around stomach area after the buttons). might look like its positioned too low. and it looks even lower when tucked in.

logo be it front or back is still an advertisment.

Slater;559699 said:
am thinking for a buttoned polo tee, the BMW SG logo would have to be position relatively low (around stomach area after the buttons). might look like its positioned too low. and it looks even lower when tucked in.

logo be it front or back is still an advertisment.

i know where u coming from.....
like all BMW are sports cars?
all logo are advertisements etc....

hitmee;559700 said:
??????

logo at the back walking advertisement. in the front not advertisement? ppl's backs get viewed more often then the front? am i missing something here?

RaidenGear;559750 said:
very sleek looking! How about BMW-SG at the arms there?

+1...

Given a choice, my design would be:

Simple Black or White Cotton POLO-T with "BMW-SG" logo on ONE sleeve and one small BMW LOGO or ///M LOGO on Chest....

But I think buay sai.....the BMW logo and ///M logo will infringe copyright unless commercial rights are sought and of course must pay $$$...

Then the T-shirt become SGD 200.00 per pc! hahaha :lol:

TobyNik;559751 said:
+1...

Given a choice, my design would be:

Simple Black or White Cotton POLO-T with "BMW-SG" logo on ONE sleeve and one small BMW LOGO or ///M LOGO on Chest....

But I think buay sai.....the BMW logo and ///M logo will infringe copyright unless commercial rights are sought and of course must pay $$$...

Then the T-shirt become SGD 200.00 per pc! hahaha :lol:

good taste.
simple is the best.

cheers

Thanks, Wolf73 and all for leading this.

Am interested in both crew & t-shirt, men & ladies, and kids!

The wordings under the car angkong seem loopsided to the left - would it be better if centered?

How to get the car decal huh?

Thanks! :laughlik:

hitmee;559700 said:

Honestly speaking, any BMW.sg or propeller BMW logo constitutes an advert. Why do you think cigarette adverts on SG vehicles r not allowed to have texts bearing direct or indirect relation to the specific cigarette branding?

Since we have advertisers (aka site sponsors) at BMW.sg, this will raise public awareness to the site and therefore, indirectly may create eyeballs to the vendors advertising on this forum. Just my personal opinion - please don't flame me bros!

Despite this, kudos to Wolf & Dave Jr for their great effort for the forum shirt. I fully support the initiative & am glad more members are stepping up and being positively proactive in this highly interesting forum where BMW lovers come together to share their auto passion & exchange valuable experiences. I'm glad to be part of this family.

6888;559822 said:
Thanks, Wolf73 and all for leading this.

Am interested in both crew & t-shirt, men & ladies, and kids!

The wordings under the car angkong seem loopsided to the left - would it be better if centered?

How to get the car decal huh?

Thanks! :laughlik:

Thanks 6888.

Decal, let me know your interest, i can get it done for you. The cost if $10 for making the decal. If you confirm, will get it done for you.

As for the T-shirts, we will finalize it soon. Some discussion is going on at the back. Once we confirm, i will post the design up for reviews before order and production.

My concerns is more on the quality & design rather than cost because i personally prefer quality T-shirts.

Divespyder;559872 said:
Honestly speaking, any BMW.sg or propeller BMW logo constitutes an advert. Why do you think cigarette adverts on SG vehicles r not allowed to have texts bearing direct or indirect relation to the specific cigarette branding?

Since we have advertisers (aka site sponsors) at BMW.sg, this will raise public awareness to the site and therefore, indirectly may create eyeballs to the vendors advertising on this forum. Just my personal opinion - please don't flame me bros!

Despite this, kudos to Wolf & Dave Jr for their great effort for the forum shirt. I fully support the initiative & am glad more members are stepping up and being positively proactive in this highly interesting forum where BMW lovers come together to share their auto passion & exchange valuable experiences. I'm glad to be part of this family.

Thanks Divespyder.

There are some talks on the site sponsors logo on the crew shirt.

Some may feel free advertising, i guess, wearing any form of branded commercial shirts with branding is also a form of advertising. I agree with you totally.

It's all about the community rather than having the mindset of free advertising.

Some of us did talk alot about advertising, it's like driving a bimmer with the logo, if don't want to advertise for BMW, de-batch the car hahahaha...put unique bodykits, transform the car with a new look, like that, no advertising hahahahaha:woottt:

Divespyder;559872 said:

wolf73;559882 said:
Thanks Divespyder.

There are some talks on the site sponsors logo on the crew shirt.

Some may feel free advertising, i guess, wearing any form of branded commercial shirts with branding is also a form of advertising. I agree with you totally.

It's all about the community rather than having the mindset of free advertising.

Some of us did talk alot about advertising, it's like driving a bimmer with the logo, if don't want to advertise for BMW, de-batch the car hahahaha...put unique bodykits, transform the car with a new look, like that, no advertising hahahahaha:woottt:

hokkein call:

gaw tio hor
mai chao kway.

if we are going for quality polo tee, the last thing we want is complicated designs.
simple is class.

Great initiatives and works, Wolf and Nigel !!!

You cannot please everyone, so just do whatever you need to do. I will support with anything black * !!!

* White can see neh-jee, I shy.

kenntona;560277 said:

You cannot please everyone, so just do whatever you need to do. I will support with anything black * !!!

I buy nipple sticker for u...;)

Justin Ang said:
I buy nipple sticker for u...
Cannot, wait ang kong can see..........

kenntona;560277 said:

wun see la. BMW logo on the left side and singapore flag on the right side would have covered ur tits nicely.

RaidenGear;560295 said:
hey guys, here's my take of the shirt. What do you guys think?

copyofbmwonblacktshi1rt.jpg

Nice nice..... Simple....Thanks.

If only the wordings on the sleeve can be a little smaller....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back