Overseas Drive - Malacca 31st Mar 2007

Re: Overseas Drive - "Si Wan Dao aka Pengerang" Seafood 24th Mar 2007

babe;183838 said:
Hi jin teck...stay overnite?? not sure how many r interested.. hmm... usually ppl prefer to go and back on the same day...:)

Guys..
i am so sorry......Can i change the date to 31Mar next saturday instead? Reason is because this week is too close and nothing has been confirmed.. and as wat some said.. if go on Sunday, next day will be too tired to work. I tried the last time, indeed its quite tiring when we reached singapore.

As most requested to go Malacca, reason being roads nicer to drive and more foods to eat. So i will change the destination to Malacca instead of Si Wan Dao. We will meet at Raffles Marina at 8AM and move off at 8:30AM. Those who don't want to drive in, can leave their cars at Raffles Marina and tonpang others who are willing to give rides, and share watever expenses involved.

Any problem?

i agree with babe... sunday will be tiring and not enough rest to work though.. i prefer a sat too...

Oversea Drive - Malacca on 31 Mar 07

1. Babe
2. Jin Teck

Re: Overseas Drive - Malacca 31st Mar 2007

Thanks Jin Teck !!

1. Babe
2. Jin Teck
3. Coolacid
4. Rex7vtec

babe;183838 said:
Hi jin teck...stay overnite?? not sure how many r interested.. hmm... usually ppl prefer to go and back on the same day...:)

Guys..
i am so sorry......Can i change the date to 31Mar next saturday instead? Reason is because this week is too close and nothing has been confirmed.. and as wat some said.. if go on Sunday, next day will be too tired to work. I tried the last time, indeed its quite tiring when we reached singapore.

As most requested to go Malacca, reason being roads nicer to drive and more foods to eat. So i will change the destination to Malacca instead of Si Wan Dao. We will meet at Raffles Marina at 8AM and move off at 8:30AM. Those who don't want to drive in, can leave their cars at Raffles Marina and tonpang others who are willing to give rides, and share watever expenses involved.

Any problem?
If i can make it on 31st, np to stay over nite.will update again.

1. Babe
2. Jin Teck
3. Coolacid
4. Rex7vtec
5.lexibabe

1. Babe
2. Jin Teck
3. Coolacid
4. Rex7vtec
5.lexibabe
6.Mockngbrd
7.RaptureM3

okie.. i have a few members asking me the itineary for the day.. Here it goes.. not final yet..

We will meet at Raffles Marina at 8AM and move off at 830AM. Reach Malacca should be around 11AM and eat Peranakan food or Chicken rice balls for lunch. After lunch, we will do some sightseeing, can go either Afamosa or visit antique shops. Then teabreak eat chengdol and go local shop buy pineapple tarts and etc. We will move off at 3PM and there are few options:

1. Stay overnite (there is night market in Malacca)
2. Proceed to KL (continue your dinner and club there and back on Sun)
3. Drive back to Singapore and should reach around 5pm.

Saturday...strike my name out from the list... :verysad::verysad:

M_POWER..u going for this 1? if u go,i m up for it..

lexibabe;184115 said:
wat abt the beach?

you mean the beach club?

Jewell_sg;184171 said:
Beach? Nearest is Desaru. Nt very nice.

No no... not the beach as in the beach.....
there is a club at KL called The Beach....

*I'm gonna be headin up to KL for a nite's stay after Malacca, coming back to SG on sunday*

1. Babe
2. Jin Teck
3. Coolacid
4. Rex7vtec
5.lexibabe
6.Mockngbrd
7.RaptureM3

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads