PHOTOSHOOT

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Hey Geoff,

Didn't expect u to reply so soon! Thanks. Btw, I moved this topic here so that we can discuss and maybe come up with an event? meet up? for this.

Well, we are all proud of our rides and we do take tons of pics but we didn't have someone to shoot them "professionally" so I had an idea that we can do something like the shoots that the ones that we can all see, and drool over, in e46fanatics.

So are there any ideas that we can throw back and forth on this? Maybe like a nice place to shoot, theme, etc... U definitely is an expert on it...

Ideas, brain-storming, brain-drizzle, etc are all welcome!! TIA Geoff!

Sam :wavey:

ist things 1st... how many cars am i lookin at... wah lau... if whole club i siong man!!!
on another note... i promised mixmaster some weeks back that i'd do a shoot for the topless club too... so it all comes down to prep... prior to the shoot!

maybe i can suggest azielsc and mixmaster to be the "producer" of each respective shoot... unless anyone feels he/she wanna step up and assume "producer" role!
as producer u get the dudes who want a shot in a list... location ideas... even recce places for me... organise dates and time etc... than we have a little kopi session a week before the shoot and finalize our shoot concepts and ideas together!!!

need your help lah... i damn busy lah... lets 1st target a shoot date... then we work backwards from there... lets say 1st sunday of dec for topless and 2nd sun fpr e46fanatics... cool?

thats all for now!

Sorry, but can we have something like this......

album_pic.php

The slip road in front of Fullerton Hotel is pretty quiet on a Sunday morning. Quite an unusual place to shoot. It also has the sculpture of those black figures going to work.

Kenntona,
A dog? :errr:

I see that DJ choped u 1st! :thumbsup:

Well, let's see what the others think of places and basically ideas so that we can throw around!!

Brainstorm away! :thinking:

Thanks Geoff!

I love that staggered muscular look. Really fierce.

What about sunset at say labrador part? Nice.. Or changi coast road rolling shot?

Oh. and this sunday is GOOD!!!

Will be very busy for the next 3 months... damn..

Suntec city roundabout is also deserted in the mornings. Tuas and East Coast is quite stale already. Mandai road can be used for rolling road shots. Arcadia road is crowded on Sundays due to church but otherwise very shady and green road, good for longer exposure.

yes i'd think rolling road shots are way neater... and more difficult to produce. some months back i was trying to come out with a rolling road photo shoot, and get someone to professionally take them for us. 40 tiang is a nice place to do that also. wide open and safe.

Let's play with a list of places. Post all here. Later, once we get a feel that we have enough places to choose from, we do a poll and the majority place that is voted will be chosen!

Remember to include theme!! :thinking:

Geoff Ang said:
Doc, good pixs must plan one... cannot anyhow wack one... :)

u try lah... :)

Ok Ok... roger that....

You the expert so you plan loh! We will all try to make it..but poor docs like us sometimes get only 1 (ONE) sunday off a month! Get that right - thats ONE off day out of 31 working days! So much so for 5 day week huh!!

:roll:

Silver bullets with silver bullets......

album_pic.php

Family theme......

album_pic.php

Err...... Kent Ridge Park in the morning?

Tanjong Pagar, in the shop houses area. Problem will be not enough distance to shoot too many cars in a single frame. Interesting thing will be that there are gradients in there so can get quite a lot of unique angles.

I like urban shots.

It'll be quite nice to film the photoshoot as well... can make a short video "The Making of BMW-SG Photoshoot"...

But let's play with the theme and place ideas until Geoff is comfortable with!

Can everyone add on to the list?

1. Tanjong Pagar, in the shop houses area.
2. Kent Ridge Park in the morning
3. 40 tiang, Mandai road, changi coast road - rolling shots
4. Slip road in front of Fullerton Hotel
5. Suntec city roundabout

Get those ideas coming!

1. Tanjong Pagar, in the shop houses area.
6. Somebody's huge house - parked in car proch kinda look
7. Sunset sunset sunset !

. Tanjong Pagar, in the shop houses area.
6. Somebody's huge house - parked in car proch kinda look
7. Sunset sunset sunset !
8. Underground Carparks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads