PHOTOSHOOT

nice stuff ryan... looks like we got quite a number of people liking nite shots...
we do night... ok?
actually more like dusk... as it might give us some dramatic skies and light!!!
but dusk shots are tricky as we got a very small window to shoot in... so we have to work out formations an hour or so before dusk! than in that smal 15min window we snap like hell...
so we can do dusk 1st than later we do nite... 2for1 deal!!! :)

also hor does anyone have a SUV with driver or something that we can use on shoot day apart from their car? as i'd need to do some high shots hence the extra cargo space is needed for a ladder etc...

g

Time to show off the CCFLs......

Geoff, how tall is the ladder?

Another possibility if u guys looking for multi-story car park is the one at Harbourfront aka World Trade Centre. It is big and bright.

Also, how abt the road leading to Keppel Country Club? Not sure if there are any possibilities there as there is a beach front seafood restaurant there..

Geoff Bro,

Nice meeting u on Wed nite @ "the church"..... kekekeke... U mus hv taken lots of nice pix there... care to share some?? :)

"also hor does anyone have a SUV with driver or something that we can use on shoot day apart from their car? as i'd need to do some high shots hence the extra cargo space is needed for a ladder etc...

Bro, I hav an MPV Mit Grandis n a SUV Volvo XC90. Tink the MPV (wif the seats down) better for yr laddar n stuff. Appreciate yr veri kind gesture to plan for the bros here for the photoshoot. Let me know if u need my cars. Also, I can arrange for my driver to go wif u.......

Cheers

Short of mentioning your MRS-kitted Boxster, you are still very much a showboat. Si bey how lian.

album_pic.php

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

kenntona said:
Short of mentioning your MRS-kitted Boxster, you are still very much a showboat. Si bey how lian.

album_pic.php

Err, u 4got abt my S class, my Jag n my 7 series etc etc etc......n yes, I am show off! !@@#$%@$%$%^^%#^. ok, enough liao.

U cannot read English or wat??? Our bro Geoff ask for an SUV wif driver so I tryin to help! never mind, Geoff, hear me, no takin of photos of Ken's car hor.......haha.

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:
kenntona said:

album_pic.php

Err, u 4got abt my S class, my Jag n my 7 series etc etc etc......n yes, I am show off! !@@#$%@$%$%^^%#^. ok, enough liao.

U cannot read English or wat??? Our bro Geoff ask for an SUV wif driver so I tryin to help! never mind, Geoff, hear me, no takin of photos of Ken's car hor.......haha.

Cheers
FARKING SHOW OFF! :furious:

ryan you damned pretender.. you never loved any vehicle other than your silly little ricer stream

ryanluvs.jpg

Shaun said:
ryan you damned pretender.. you never loved any vehicle other than your silly little ricer stream

ryanluvs.jpg
tats one fugly stream IMO

WAH ULTIMATE ACT OF SABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan said:
WAH ULTIMATE ACT OF SABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oei, u really lurve that stream ahhh?... :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

hi guys, dudes, brudders, buddies, gals, babes, sisters etc...

sorry for the absence... been bloodly busy man!!! anyways regretfully i need to push both shoots to a later date... sometime in january... can?
sooooo sorry... gotta a lotta shoots to wrap up before the christmas!!! aaarrrggghhhhhh... and i was lookin forward to it... will make it up to u guys, by shooting a damn "sweee" shot...

oh yes... look out for the bently GT i shot for torque magazine in the coming issues... shot it in the B3 carpark of pacific plaza... hope u like em!!! :)

cheers!
g

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups