PHOTOSHOOT

nice kenntona
good direction and sample pics...

i also like the shipyard "john woo" idea too...
what do u guys think?
anyone got lobang?
:)

How about the port?

Pasir Panjang container terminal has a long stretch of empty road called Harbour Drive with the port as backdrop. Not many cars use that road at night but the downside is that every once in a while, big container trucks go by so setting up lights and having big group shots will be quite a task.

What about lonely roads?

what do you call those soft coloured light filters that distinguishes the look of hollywood movies from those variety shows?

if your port pics have that kind of tint then it'll look much cooler.

Racebred! its actually the media used... hollywood shoots on 35mm film and varity shows do em on video! hence the lack of depth and grain in the varity shows!!! than again there is nothing that photoshop can't do... :twisted:

wow tanzy... u seem to be a very busy photog... hahaaaa... very nice pics... love the lone lampost and composition!!!
:thumbsup:

Geoff Ang said:
wow tanzy... u seem to be a very busy photog... hahaaaa... very nice pics... love the lone lampost and composition!!!
:thumbsup:
I'm beginning to think Tanzy has some sort of fetish with dark ghostly spots and late nights.. :thinking:
But nevertheless, a photographer who's going all out to get ideas for the group shot! :thumbsup:

Puny said:
I'm beginning to think Tanzy has some sort of fetish with dark ghostly spots and late nights.. :thinking:
But nevertheless, a photographer who's going all out to get ideas for the group shot! :thumbsup:

It's a Z4 thing. I met a black Z4 3.0i at the port. Didn't challenge it to a drag because don't want people say I 2.5 bully 3.0! :laughing:

smug... maybe u should challenge him to a reverse 0km-100km, 100km-0km race!
with your brembos and all... u easily kick his ass!!! hahahahaaa!!! :shoot:

It's a challenge though trying to get a good perspective shot with too many cars I reckon. The high vantage point needed and the wide lenses.. Alot of car group shots end up looking a little "flat"? (although the M3s shot was very "garang" and definitely an exception).

Tanzy said:
It's a Z4 thing. I met a black Z4 3.0i at the port. Didn't challenge it to a drag because don't want people say I 2.5 bully 3.0! :laughing:
That black 3.0l Z4 was there because that's where the owner rendezvouses with Gotou Maki...

Geoff Ang,

Idea! If you can't out run them; out stop them!
So have we decided where to shoot? Day or night?

Puny,

Gomaki is all mine! Only I get to ride her.

Geoff Ang said:
i have this inclination to do a night shoot!!! what everyone say?

Before or after we party?

Geoff Ang,

Night shot sounds good to me too..
But when? Dont do so soon just yet ok? I m waiting for my next mod, hopefully can be completed within this month..
But if must go ahead, then also ok..

TripleM said:
Geoff Ang,

Night shot sounds good to me too..
But when? Dont do so soon just yet ok? I m waiting for my next mod, hopefully can be completed within this month..
But if must go ahead, then also ok..

TripleM, hmmmm..Let me try and guess what mods you're trying to do :thinking:

Oh yeah, i forgot all about my collection of photos as well. heh.

Shot around 3am at 40 tiang, beside the cemetary. Taken about 3 years ago....

Geoff, if you're looking to hire...call me ok!! haha. I'm very interested in night shots. But my pics kinda crappy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back