PHOTOSHOOT

HDB top floor open air carparks could be cool too... we can do "aerial shots" from neighbouring buildings!!!

. Tanjong Pagar, in the shop houses area.
2. Kent Ridge Park in the morning
3. 40 tiang, Mandai road, changi coast road - rolling shots
4. Slip road in front of Fullerton Hotel
5. Suntec city roundabout
6. Somebody's huge house - parked in car proch kinda look
7. Sunset sunset sunset !
8. Underground Carparks
9. Indoor Stadium area, get the view of those Tanjong rhu condos

1. Tanjong Pagar, in the shop houses area.
2. Kent Ridge Park in the morning
3. 40 tiang, Mandai road, changi coast road - rolling shots
4. Slip road in front of Fullerton Hotel
5. Suntec city roundabout
6. Somebody's huge house - parked in car proch kinda look
7. Sunset sunset sunset !
8. Underground Carparks
9. HDB top deck (Open Air)

the open grass area near ecp at marina there. they use that place for the manhattan card movies and the starhub airship docked there. would that be a good place? has cbd and esplnade as backdrop.

I only saw this post after I posted the message below in the topless thread. But it looks like we all got similar ideas. Good. :thumbsup: Geoff, don't worry about having to cater to the BMWSG Topless Club first. In fact, it would be nicer to include the non-topless cars in the first mass photoshoot. I know that you have got your pics in some of the local car magazines. Maybe, we can try to get our BMWSG pics in Hotstuff magazine. I know that I would be quite proud wor.

"I am still cracking my head to think of a fun outing for those of us that go topless.

Is there anywhere in Singapore where we can take some more photos with a sandy beach background?

Or how about going to that patch of reclaimed land beside the Benjamin Sheares bridge where we can get the CBD skyline as a backdrop? I am taking about the place where they used to anchor the Starhub airship.

Alternatively, we can always meetup for hightea at a leading hotel, ask for permission to park our topless rides at the hotel foyer and then have a photoshoot in front of the hotel? Maybe the hotel wouldn't mind having a row of chio topless cars parked outside. Quite glamorous what?

Anyone got contact at a 5 star hotel?"

The main entrance where taxi pic up n drop passengers, siemen building at macpherson. The place look like my avatar! Can chk it out!

Bright roof top with the skyline of CBD in the evening hours sounds exciting...... like Leon's X5 shot. But where in CDB can we take such a shot?

What about some roof top carpark in town? Orchard area?

kenntona said:
Bright roof top with the skyline of CBD in the evening hours sounds exciting...... like Leon's X5 shot. But where in CDB can we take such a shot?

What about some roof top carpark in town? Orchard area?

The Singapore sky at night is orange in colour unless the weather is really really good but I think digitally, that can be arranged.

The Mixmaster said:
I only saw this post after I posted the message below in the topless thread. But it looks like we all got similar ideas. Good. :thumbsup: Geoff, don't worry about having to cater to the BMWSG Topless Club first. In fact, it would be nicer to include the non-topless cars in the first mass photoshoot. I know that you have got your pics in some of the local car magazines. Maybe, we can try to get our BMWSG pics in Hotstuff magazine. I know that I would be quite proud wor.

"I am still cracking my head to think of a fun outing for those of us that go topless.

Is there anywhere in Singapore where we can take some more photos with a sandy beach background?

Or how about going to that patch of reclaimed land beside the Benjamin Sheares bridge where we can get the CBD skyline as a backdrop? I am taking about the place where they used to anchor the Starhub airship.

Alternatively, we can always meetup for hightea at a leading hotel, ask for permission to park our topless rides at the hotel foyer and then have a photoshoot in front of the hotel? Maybe the hotel wouldn't mind having a row of chio topless cars parked outside. Quite glamorous what?

Anyone got contact at a 5 star hotel?"

Sandy beach - try area in front of rasa sentosa shangri la!!! Cool!

How about in the rain and out on some mud track. Just like when I am playing World Rally Championship on my PS2. :)

Location aside, the formation is gonna be a head scratcher too I reckon?... Rather than symmetrical alignments, perhaps we can have the few most gung-ho cars in front, ala poster style (good vs evil)..

Lets not forget the people in the shots. :)
How about we standardise the shirts? e.g. white colored tops.

Location aside, the formation is gonna be a head scratcher too I reckon?... Rather than symmetrical alignments, perhaps we can have the few most gung-ho cars in front, ala poster style (good vs evil)..

Lets not forget the people in the shots.
How about we standardise the shirts? e.g. white colored tops.

I suggest changi beach at 6:30 am in front of the sea with the sun rising, and all the brothers in suits and sunglasses, ala mafia style...

For indoor shots, might want to consider Raffles City Convention Centre. They've got cargo lifts large enough to fit cars in.

Good for motor show or car launch type of photo shoot. Of course... got to look for the models to pose with the cars for real authencity!

in terms of formation... we have to 1st decide how many cars in 1 shot... can the e46fanatics start a list of who's in?

i'll start one for the topless shoot!

g

Can also consider "rugged location" - the open area near Jalan Bahar - near NTU main entrance

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back