Pics of my Deep See Blue 320i LCI

Re: Pics of my Deep See Blue 320i LCI

Sorry guys pics too big already haha cant upload...

Will try again ltr ba.:D

ac323;645389 said:
Nice ride................colour wise is very individual...........if you like it, you like it......or hate it

cheers

Looks like the same colour as yours ?

Congrats on the new ride!

You will love it more and more each day. I know i am heh.

You damn steady la, rims changed after a day or two. Love the color on my part! :thumbsup:

Nice colour, much better than the sea of black bimmers out there. Would be nice to see it with the GTS wheels though.

Did you and your wife purposely all wear blue shirt and blue jeans to collect a blue car?

flwrs18;645499 said:
Bro No need u all to say I poison myself by go looking at rims once loan approved!!!

Faster then u can say poison i kana big time already ;)

Nice rims, glad you're enjoying your ride. See you around.

MW;645680 said:
Did you and your wife purposely all wear blue shirt and blue jeans to collect a blue car?

Yup u right bro! We did! Haha:)

Hi guys enjoying every drive! First 2 days already travel 500km! The UDM lives upto it's name! Seats are superb! And so far FC is pretty good for a first tank of fuel... Car handles very well and rides great even on 19s only on badly worn road will road noose become intrusive...that said just turn volume up haha!:cloud9:

I must say that this colour grows on me! It's a unique colour for the 3er and feel black interior is classy and exec to us of course! Love the soft premium leather which we can literally spend hrs in relaxing and enjoying the drive...:cloud9:

flwrs18;645886 said:
Hi guys enjoying every drive! First 2 days already travel 500km! The UDM lives upto it's name! Seats are superb! And so far FC is pretty good for a first tank of fuel... Car handles very well and rides great even on 19s only on badly worn road will road noose become intrusive...that said just turn volume up haha!:cloud9:

Can see you are enjoying every minute of your ride .......

Thanks Bro RBB!

Indeed indeed! Now Detach8 has also just gotten his spanking new 320i am sure he too is gg to enjoy his ride!

now with the rims up sized, time to lower the ride to complete the look. :thumbsup:

flwrs18;645887 said:
I must say that this colour grows on me! It's a unique colour for the 3er and feel black interior is classy and exec to us of course! Love the soft premium leather which we can literally spend hrs in relaxing and enjoying the drive...:cloud9:

Nice & cool:)

flwrs18;645498 said:
Some pics of my car and rims being washed...

Very nice colour indeed... Congrats on your new ride!

The GTS looks good on your car, very aggressive looking rims. Gap is a little wide though, lowering your ride anytime soon? :D

skip;646401 said:
Very nice colour indeed... Congrats on your new ride!

The GTS looks good on your car, very aggressive looking rims. Gap is a little wide though, lowering your ride anytime soon? :D

Actually bro, wanted to ask the seniors and experts here with regards to this, As i was told this tyre will nvr rub as its specced for the 3er especially and when i measure the gap is i feel pretty okay as its only 2 fingers and from a casual glance actually looks lowered but not that much...

I quite like the look on it haha!

However, when i was fetching my wife, helper and 2 kiddos of 4 & 2yrs old the rear tyres rubbed!:furious::furious::furious:

However to be fair, the rubbing happened when i was travelling over mid to larger road imperfections but am wondering if any bros here who fitted the GTS face any such problems?

Would really appreciate some advice on this issue:thinking:

flwrs18;647307 said:
Actually bro, wanted to ask the seniors and experts here with regards to this, As i was told this tyre will nvr rub as its specced for the 3er especially and when i measure the gap is i feel pretty okay as its only 2 fingers and from a casual glance actually looks lowered but not that much...

I quite like the look on it haha!

However, when i was fetching my wife, helper and 2 kiddos of 4 & 2yrs old the rear tyres rubbed!:furious::furious::furious:

However to be fair, the rubbing happened when i was travelling over mid to larger road imperfections but am wondering if any bros here who fitted the GTS face any such problems?

Would really appreciate some advice on this issue:thinking:

what's your rear tyre size?

cheers

Breytons are wider than stock spec.

For E90 non-M car, front 8", rear 8.5". The GTS are 8.5" and 9.5" if I'm not wrong. Rear is 1" wider than stock!

That's why you see I started a thread under the tire section for 18". I have alot of doubts about the 19" aftermarket rims.

And I dont know if its just me but the feel the rear sus/ spring rate is pretty soft and the compression as compared to the front even when i drive alone would experience more 'travel' or 'dip' behind as compared to the front!

So in fact I was actually considering to Not Lower but get a stiffer stock spring or getting one of those silicone or PU elastomer thingys to stiffen up the springs so the rear will not rub!:furious::furious::furious:

But when driven on normal roads there is no rubbing at all.

Oh the other thing if i go over a big hump also the rear will kana! when the dip is too great so usually i slow a bit more than usually but not to a crawl like bros with super-lowered car heehee... but I really think i should not be experiencing this at all with the acclaimed RACE GTS heheh

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ko66vn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back