PML's 1-er

Re: PML's 1-er

hi Vone,
bro, how you doing?? hows yur ride? didnt see you during the last meet up...mine is the only 1series around...kekekekekkeke
hows yur performance steering wheel? must be cool rite? im getting my M3 DCT steering wheel fitted soon, hope so by early next week. And M3 gear knob too.
just get my Privat Rims fitted a week ago...ride getting awesome!!
yup...u dont have to drive fast with a Cab; if drive fast, no one could admire !!!kekekekke
keep in touch bro.......

cheers! hamz

PS : i need to get performance pedals; any lobang??

performance pedals maybe have to go online to get or thru our BMW parts centre.

THe M3 steering is COOL too!! u doing it where?

Anyway changing my rims today! Chabotting frm work soon... lets meetup soon.. as soon as I have my new rims, lets do photoshoot!!! at kranji , bukit timah turf club etc!!

Ok, alright...will do.
i'm getting the steering changed at SWC, just waiting for the wheel to arrive.
what rims u getting? from where? 18" ??

My new rims!!!

Wheels: Beyern Multi

Front: 18x8.5 ET40
Spacer: none

Rear: 18x8.5 ET40
Spacer: none

Tires:
Front Yokohama S drive 225/40 R18
Rear Yokohama S drive 225/40 R18

Suspension/Fender Mods/Camber:
none - Spec recommended by beyern ppl

Notes:

TIres and rims almost flush, just had them, will update if there are any rubbing issues. Currently waiting for tires to rub in before taking corners harder.

10092008073.jpg

10092008086.jpg

10092008070.jpg

waiting for the 135, 125, 130 ers to upgrade their sports suspension then i will pick them up! :)

guys, will be picking my black - black 135i 4th wk sept. car just arrived 2days ago at port and they are readying it.

if you are interested to take over stock 18inch rims and wheels, stock m-suspension complete and bmw inscribed brakes, stock m-anti-roll bars, plse send me pm and we will exchange mobile nos to discuss further.

the juzz guys have my mods ordered and waiting.

Tks Bro,
Nice to hear u r really enjoying the 120 cabrio. Test drove it again today and tried out the boot after bro hmanz said no problem with golf sets. He was right, my golf bag went in snuggly....

happy driving man and stay clear of those goons who somehow pass their driving test when they don't even signal when changing lanes ....

Hey oner's here are some vanity shots of new rims....

Hamz, saturday afternoon photoshoot at sentosa onz boh , anyone out there with a 120i cabrio care to join us? PM if so ya.....will be bringing out my D200 for big pics!!!

Performance Steering wheel and various screens

I had too much time and decided to do a 1 series splash screen for my Garmin Nuvi 200w:)

CLoseup of my new rims:)

Onnnzzzz...bro Vone. will meet at Sentosa, will tell you the time.
contact the rest and Margaret lei...

cheers....hamz

nice one, wheel specs look perfect for the car..

Hi all,esp Hamz photoshoot this saturday is cancelled as my car needs to go to the workshop for some "magic", lets reschedule.

Hi Guys,

Finally found myself on Sentosa with a spot of good weather for just a few hours to take the following pics. .. Sheesh, the things will do for my beemer,... anyway photoshoots are really tiring.... next time, I will shoot someone else's car!! Anyone can suggest a gd place, pls recommend, can do a grp shot!

Anyway here are some of the pics i managed to snap before it rained... pls note... did a lot of photoshopping to get rid of the many construction cranes on Sentosa Cove !!

_DSC4837.jpg

_DSC4839.jpg

_DSC4841.jpg

_DSC4843.jpg

_DSC4844.jpg

_DSC4853.jpg

_DSC4859_1.jpg

PerformanceSteeringComp.jpg

_DSC4696.jpg

_DSC4703.jpg

Guys,

your 120i cab comes with the ipod cable as default in the glove compartment? I just collected my wife's 120i cab. I put in full options, so it comes with iDrive. PML told me 120i cab with iDrive, the ipod cable cannot be installed??? my 335 cab with iDrive can leh, what crap? no logic to me...anybody knows why???

oh ya, one more thing about the hood liner. Most bmw cars have the underhood insulation pad. How come 120i cab doesn't come with it? I open the hood, wa...surprise.

Wow great pics ! Love that car.. was supposed buy that instead of my E90 but due to wife complaining abt the canvas top had to settle for the saloon ..

Btw is the Performance Steering Wheel a optional feature? the car i took on the test drive didn't have that at all .. and when i asked for the options list for the 1's they said that there isn't any at that point of time.. how much was it? *still drooling*

Whoa, nice photos man! Love the red interior and the performance steering!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikvip9fit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back