PML's 1-er

Re: PML's 1-er

hamz;333647 said:
hi bro, looks like both of us ordered on the same day...u buy at Harbour Drive too?
what color -exterior/interior? car is just nice size for me lah...

Hi Bro,

I booked my 1 series in end of April 08.
I just collected my car from PML last friday.

hamz;333647 said:
hi bro, looks like both of us ordered on the same day...u buy at Harbour Drive too?
what color -exterior/interior? car is just nice size for me lah...

Hi Bro,

Mine is Black with Coral Red Interior.

tomei;333727 said:
Hi Bro,

hi bro tomei...thanks, can i contact you? trying to get in touch all the 1 series owners here...pm me your number? thanks

tomei;333727 said:
Hi Bro,

Hey Tomei & hamz, you guys paid a deposit for yr 1 series even before the launch on 9th May?

Was that possible? How come my SA never ask me ... I only booked mine at launch.....

Anyways, check this wite out OrderBMWParts.com - The #1 Source for OE BMW Accessories! 404.863.6858

they are selling the 1 sries "performance" bits already. Not sure if they will bring in locally

hi Marc;
i only paid my deposit last Friday at Harbour Drive after test drive.....thanks for the link. we need to find out more 1 series drivers/ would be drivers here lah...

Hey all, don't call me suaku but there is a 1-series accessories catalog available. I just picked 1 up from Kampung Arung this morning.

Azrielsc;333826 said:
Hey all, don't call me suaku but there is a 1-series accessories catalog available. I just picked 1 up from Kampung Arung this morning.

?? thanks for the tip.. gonna pop by during lunch liao....

Was there to do my oil change so browsed thru the catalogs. Saw X6 catalogs there too... &Scratch head*

Nice original BMW accessories, esp the piano gloss black interior trim and the cool side-view camera, PDC I, II and III. Guess those are options that u have to spec before it goes into production.

after test driving the 1 series, must admit that it is a really fun car to drive, except for cabin space seems a bit cramped. has any bros here managed to order in the m sports model? wondering if it's worth going thru the extra effort and money.

Driven both 130iM and 135 Manual. Both are great driver's cars, 135 has terrific shove and 130 beats VW GTi in overall driving experience. Build quality so so only, let's hope its reliable; so many contis nowadays suffer from premature wear/failure of expensive parts. 135i Manual probably even more engaging than Evo X to drive. 130iM auto box programming excellent.

hamz;333810 said:
hi bro tomei...thanks, can i contact you? trying to get in touch all the 1 series owners here...pm me your number? thanks

Hi Bro Hamz,

I'm a Newbie here, I try to PM you but they did not allowed access for me.
FYI i think my account also cannot create New Posts.
Can the MOD here pls advice me on what should i do how should i do it.

Bro Hamz, PM you wanna PM or give me your e-mail so that i can revert my numbers to you.

Thanks !

tomei;336172 said:
Hi Bro Hamz,

I'm a Newbie here, I try to PM you but they did not allowed access for me.
FYI i think my account also cannot create New Posts.
Can the MOD here pls advice me on what should i do how should i do it.

Bro Hamz, PM you wanna PM or give me your e-mail so that i can revert my numbers to you.

Thanks !

hi tomei bro,
i'm new here too. test drove the 1 series and sort of fell in love with it. have you booked your's already? did you manage to get any further discounts?

vone;333813 said:
Hey Tomei & hamz, you guys paid a deposit for yr 1 series even before the launch on 9th May?

Was that possible? How come my SA never ask me ... I only booked mine at launch.....

Anyways, check this wite out OrderBMWParts.com - The #1 Source for OE BMW Accessories! 404.863.6858

they are selling the 1 sries "performance" bits already. Not sure if they will bring in locally

Hi Bro Vone,

Thank you for the link. Will check it out.
I was sourcing for rims at some Tyre shop & were told that they is NO aftermarket rims in Singapore for 1 series at the moment.

I booked my car on with my SA on the Mid of April. I paid him a deposit & he said that he will reserved the car for me before it is all gone.

Tomei

Hey Tomei & Hamz!

I got my Alpine White 120i today!!!! ( coral red interior, antracite roof)

Gonna install a bluetooth display kit first thing. Thinking of the parrot, but not sure if I feel safe letting pin liang ppl install the parrot kit..... R they ok installers with the new 1 series?

BTW called them up and said that they will have to install a speaker with the parrot kit and will take 2 hrs...considering between this and the nokia one..

Rims wise I think we have to wait ... our offset is quite different from the rest...BMW performance 18" estimated to be ard SGD5-6K

bro....congrats on your new ride!!! cant wait now for my to arrive.........

vone;339145 said:
Hey Tomei & Hamz!

I got my Alpine White 120i today!!!! ( coral red interior, antracite roof)

Gonna install a bluetooth display kit first thing. Thinking of the parrot, but not sure if I feel safe letting pin liang ppl install the parrot kit..... R they ok installers with the new 1 series?

BTW called them up and said that they will have to install a speaker with the parrot kit and will take 2 hrs...considering between this and the nokia one..

Rims wise I think we have to wait ... our offset is quite different from the rest...BMW performance 18" estimated to be ard SGD5-6K

Hi Vone,

Congrats on your New Ride.
I just replied to your e-mail that you send to me.Pls check.

Maybe we can meet up for coffee in the coming weeks.

For bro hamz : my e-mail is : [email protected]
Please send me a e-mail on your contact info & i will reply you.

Cheers !!!!!!!

Holy cow....135 Coupe is $60k cheaper vs the 335 Coupe brother?

WTF 335 ! FTW 135 !!!!!!

hi Bro Towei....just emailed you...hope to hear from you soon!!

congrats all on their new ride...hope to see you guys at meetup soon~~~

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aw8vietnamorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back