PML's 1-er

Re: PML's 1-er

congrats....150+k , i think it is a great lifestyle car.......enjoy the ride...:)

Thank thank,

Ordered mine with Alpine white, Coral red interior with anthracite silver roof :) hope to get it by the end of the month or early next month..... thinking of some mods oredi..... PML bringing in the performance parts catalog also, so can get our hands on original CF bits ..even intake and exxhaust

beautiful car. congrats man!

nice nice *envy*

Enjoy your ride !

vone;331370 said:
just booked a 120i cabrio..... for me and my missus while I still have hair on my head .. kekek.... apologise if I offend anyone...

hi bro, i'm gonna test drive the 120i cab on friday. what color in stock? wat yurs? how much u paying for it?

thanks bro!! hamz

price as listed. u can try to get them to give u a 1k discount. not much ex stock left

have to wait till Aug for next shipment

mine Alpine white, Coral red interior with anthracite silver roof

my SE quoted insurance for the 125i coupe for me.

29 y/o M, 10 years driving experience, 30% NCB, no claims to date.

Liberty quoting at >6k for 0% NCB. Even after the 30%, i think tt's a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a detuned 3.0 IL6 !!!!

Just test drove the 120i Cab. Its quite spartan inside but at least it has auto-climate control, which the hatches are not specced with. Enjoyed the test drive as its a nimble little car.

ClemZ;332301 said:
my SE quoted insurance for the 125i coupe for me.

29 y/o M, 10 years driving experience, 30% NCB, no claims to date.

Liberty quoting at >6k for 0% NCB. Even after the 30%, i think tt's a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a detuned 3.0 IL6 !!!!

fwah,,.... thats Ex man... sure its 6Kfor 0% ncb? I have not got my quote for insurance yet.... better call my SA.....

vone;332567 said:
fwah,,.... thats Ex man... sure its 6Kfor 0% ncb? I have not got my quote for insurance yet.... better call my SA.....

no lah... cannot be... maybe you are under 30? I had a C70 and paid only $1.5K for insurance. 50% NCD 34 yo.

hullo....ordered my cab after test drive yesterday. Awesome looking car!!
montego blue exterior with beige interior...black rooftop, price as listed - $1K off.
should get in June

Options for 125i coupe from pml:-

1) Active Steering $4,900

2) Comfort Access $2,260

3) Sunroof $3,690

4) Electric Seat Adjustment $4,700

5) Park Distance Control (Front) $1,130 **

6) Adaptive Headlights $1,550

7) Automatic Air Conditioning Control $2,110

8.) Navigation System (6.5") $9,000

9) Bluetooth Interface $2,330 **

** means it only available if the car comes with idrive (item 8).

If add up the above, almost 180K...damn ex.

i tested the 130i HAtch on saturdy....
had only 1 go thru Mt. Faber, but unfortunately, what they didn't know was that i like to use Mt. Faber myself to test cars, so i moderately gunned it, stupid road up now has an elevated pedestrain crossing...

but for that one run up, i could find no fault with the car. i love the grunt, i love the sound, the handling is spot on, minimal roll, point and darts in the relevant direction. only thing i still don't like is the auto box with the flappy pedals that won't downshift when i want it too, and will not allow u to hold onto gears when needed, even in "Manual" mode.. sigh.. can't have everything :(

The power of the 130i engine is really good on the small car, can't imagine the 135i's power

Got my 120 cabrio last Friday from PML.
Car is small & short but overall driving still OK.
Heard from Leong Seng that the 1 series aftermarket rims is not that much choice to choose from.Must Ident ?
izzit true ?

hi bro, looks like both of us ordered on the same day...u buy at Harbour Drive too?
what color -exterior/interior? car is just nice size for me lah...

tomei;333645 said:
Got my 120 cabrio last Friday from PML.
Car is small & short but overall driving still OK.
Heard from Leong Seng that the 1 series aftermarket rims is not that much choice to choose from.Must Ident ?
izzit true ?

Congrats! so fast? does it mean that u got the display model ? Mine is supp to be in Sg already, but most prob getting it 1st week of june...now can only look at pictures.... haha been buying every 1 series related magazine for the past few months.. ... time to create a 1nner grp!

Mockngbrd;333578 said:
i tested the 130i HAtch on saturdy....
had only 1 go thru Mt. Faber, but unfortunately, what they didn't know was that i like to use Mt. Faber myself to test cars, so i moderately gunned it, stupid road up now has an elevated pedestrain crossing...

but for that one run up, i could find no fault with the car. i love the grunt, i love the sound, the handling is spot on, minimal roll, point and darts in the relevant direction. only thing i still don't like is the auto box with the flappy pedals that won't downshift when i want it too, and will not allow u to hold onto gears when needed, even in "Manual" mode.. sigh.. can't have everything :(

The power of the 130i engine is really good on the small car, can't imagine the 135i's power

I tested the 125 coupe and 130 hatch along with Mini and GTI. To sum it all, i will place deposit with PML though low rev torque is ousted by the latter.
The 125 coupe engine though share the same spec as my Z4 but seem more eager to go, probably becos of it bigger lung(3 ltr blk)

130 is quick and bear in mind, i a bit soft on the test drive car, can't imagine i max it....i agree with mock on the 135, if it handle like what it elder brother(335) handle, this car is a beast.

Gentlemanly fast yet with comfort.

in term of dollar and sense, i take 130 hatch then the 125 coupe. for anyone who willing to cough out another $30k or so, frankly i see no reason in getting the 335 for another $60k moolah, just my humble opinion. the setback is the manual adjust seat, KNN, for that $180K and you are like a plumber jet up.... jet down.... but pure enthusiats might not really bother with this.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikvip9fit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back