Possible Group Buy For Xenonmatch Fogs?

Re: Possible Group Buy For Xenonmatch Fogs?

Liverpudlian said:
Hi guys,

I am using DV 5000 philips for my head light. Are what you guys are buying suitable for my fogs?

Thanks

Hello there, i'm not exactly sure what kinda bulbs the Phillips DV 5000 are. The bulbs we are purchasing however matches the STOCK HID BEAM (4300K) perfectly. If your head lamps are anything close to stock colour/temperature, yes the colour these bulbs will match your head lamps just as nicely.

Please let me know if you are interested submitting the order in 24 hours!

Thanks!

Liverpudlian said:
Hi guys,

I am using DV 5000 philips for my head light. Are what you guys are buying suitable for my fogs?

Thanks

Hi !

I am using the same Philip Diamond Vision 5000K for my headlight too :)

Have been searching for these HB4 Bulb to match the whiteness of DV but until today still cannot find any :(
Have tried Autobac and paid S$110 for their Japanese HB4 Bulb after 1 day of driving went back for refund. Still look yellowish as compare to DV whiteness.

Therefore, I am going to try Xenonmatch Bulb. Even if it doesn't match I have to accept the fact that there are no such bulb to match DV whiteness unless HID which will cost S$400 to S$500 :(

Hope above information is useful for you :)

Don't flame me later because I am taking the risk too :)

Ben.

BMWSILVER said:
Hi !

I am using the same Philip Diamond Vision 5000K for my headlight too :)

Have been searching for these HB4 Bulb to match the whiteness of DV but until today still cannot find any :(
Have tried Autobac and paid S$110 for their Japanese HB4 Bulb after 1 day of driving went back for refund. Still look yellowish as compare to DV whiteness.

Therefore, I am going to try Xenonmatch Bulb. Even if it doesn't match I have to accept the fact that there are no such bulb to match DV whiteness unless HID which will cost S$400 to S$500 :(

Hope above information is useful for you :)

Don't flame me later because I am taking the risk too :)

Ben.

THanks for the info, Ben. Group buy is closing in approximately 11 hours. Jump on it "last minuters"!

01) [ darthm3 ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ]
02) [ Azrielsc ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ]
03) [ BMWSILVER ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ] - ( Ben 96255661 )
04) [ totoseow ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ]
05) [ FiftyFive ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ] - ( Andy 9694 4831 )
06) [ StevanT ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ]
07) [ Snail_Mobile ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ]
0 [ flyboy ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ] - ( Elliot - 97967363 )
09) [ EPOH ] - [ Xenonmatch H11 ] - [ 1 ]
10) [ EPOH ] - [ City Light W5W (194) 5000K ] - [ 1 ]
11) [ sierrasg ] - [ Xenonmatch H8 ] - [ 1 ]
12) [ Silversurfer ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ] (Weng Khong - 97333613)
13) [ just low ] - [ Xenonmatch H11 ] - [ 1 ]
14) [ jawzsg ] - [ Xenonmatch H1 ] - [ 3 ] **On Special**
15) [ rallye ] - [ Xenonmatch 9006 ] - [ 1 ]

Waiting for 5 more deposits and the order will be placed!!! ETA for bulbs as said before will be 3~5 working days.

Should receive last payment by tomorrow so should be able to send the order in earlier than expected! Cheers.

Thanks!

Woohoo! Thanks heaps for the GB!

Heh no prob bro, just trying to help out everyone here to get matching fogs!

By the way, if you guys are wondering how come we're 1 week behind schedule, the supplier said that he has to wait for the funds to go from PayPal to his bank because we are overseas and he needs CERTIFIED funds.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me, CHEERS!!! ;-)

darthm3 said:
By the way, if you guys are wondering how come we're 1 week behind schedule, the supplier said that he has to wait for the funds to go from PayPal to his bank because we are overseas and he needs CERTIFIED funds.

Actually I'm more curious who is the 1 tat hold the payment back until last warning??? :screwedu:

Thanx vmuch Alex for all the help. :thumbsup:

Snail_Mobile said:
Actually I'm more curious who is the 1 tat hold the payment back until last warning??? :screwedu:

Thanx vmuch Alex for all the help. :thumbsup:

Bro don't really understand your question sorry. Haha.

NP, thank you guys for your understanding and patience! Cheers! ;-)

darthm3 said:
Bro don't really understand your question sorry. Haha.

NP, thank you guys for your understanding and patience! Cheers! ;-)

Wat I mean is, the one tat kept 4getting to pay u until......... Anyway, its over so don't bother liao.

Snail_Mobile said:
Wat I mean is, the one tat kept 4getting to pay u until......... Anyway, its over so don't bother liao.

Hi Snail_Mobile and all who had placed the order for the group buy. I am the one that kept forgetting to pay until the reminder cal from Alex. Please allow me to apologise for the delay in transferring the funds to Alex as I was outstation for work. Due to unforseen circumstances... the transfer meant for Alex slipped my mind. If I had caused you inconveniences in any way, my sincere apologies.

Warmest Regards

Hihi FiftyFive, don't need to apologies la, me jus kidding nia, and I believe none of the bro here wld mind. :)

FiftyFive said:
Hi Snail_Mobile and all who had placed the order for the group buy. I am the one that kept forgetting to pay until the reminder cal from Alex. Please allow me to apologise for the delay in transferring the funds to Alex as I was outstation for work. Due to unforseen circumstances... the transfer meant for Alex slipped my mind. If I had caused you inconveniences in any way, my sincere apologies.

Warmest Regards
Hi FiftyFive,

No worries. Believe it was meant light-heartedly.

In any case, if you continue to have difficulties with managing the cash flow of your funds for GBs such as these, we'll be glad to help in managing that for you! :cloud9:

Cheers,
Alvin.

FiftyFive said:

Warmest Regards

Hi ! FiftyFive.

No worry brother :)

I believed all of us have no problem to wait for another week :)

I am glad that nobody backed-out.

Cheers :)

Thanks for the understanding bros. Once again, my deep deep apologies..... :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back