• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

ktnpl;433973 said:
March 2009 prices (all ex stock):

E90 320i basic - $107k
E90 320i Professional - $115k
E90 323i - $133k
E60 520i - $133k
E90 325i - $141k
E60 525i - $155k
E90 335i - $193k

April 2009 prices:

E60 525i - $163k (new stock with better equipment)
E90 335i - $193k

Above are prices I obtained from fellow forummers and/or quoted by SEs taking into consideration overtrade for existing car and without taking loan. If there is no car for trade-in, they may not offer you the same price. But if you take loan, there should be further discounts of several thousand dollars depending on loan amount and loan period.
just went yesterday. SE told me 323i left the showroom unit. 325i no stock.

went to PML today and was quoted:-
-520 at 148,988 w/car trade in and 145,988 w/o car trade in
-525 at 169,988 w/car trade in and 163,988 w/o car trade in
but both the new car comes with M body kit, 17'' rim.
The 525 hv extra suction door and easy access function.

.......still thinks that the price is not too attractive.:shakemyb:

ktnpl;433973 said:
March 2009 prices (all ex stock):

E90 320i basic - $107k
E90 320i Professional - $115k
E90 323i - $133k
E60 520i - $133k
E90 325i - $141k
E60 525i - $155k
E90 335i - $193k

April 2009 prices:

E60 525i - $163k (new stock with better equipment)
E90 335i - $193k

Above are prices I obtained from fellow forummers and/or quoted by SEs taking into consideration overtrade for existing car and without taking loan. If there is no car for trade-in, they may not offer you the same price. But if you take loan, there should be further discounts of several thousand dollars depending on loan amount and loan period.

Hi, just like to know if the prices above are from performace motors or another company. I am sincerely interested in getting a new BM and I'm just looking for the best prices out there. Thanks

vs2000;435395 said:
Hi, just like to know if the prices above are from performace motors or another company. I am sincerely interested in getting a new BM and I'm just looking for the best prices out there. Thanks

Hi, those are sedans from PML. PIs only brings in cabs and coupes and specs differ from those brought in by PML.

Hi , cabs and coupes from PML or PI more value for money? What the spec. Read from forum, PI car tends to be bad in resale value? tks for advicing

I was told by one PI...he can bring in any specs you want...just go to BMW.uk to configure up your car. And he will get his UK agent to shipped it in for you.

Resale value in Singapore context???
Its just the Parf value + car body!!
I believe since PI cars are cheaper to purchase originally, it will surely be easier to sell at a cheaper price 2nd hand.
Tell me...same car same specs....3 years old (no more warrenty)...PML's one is $10k-15k more VS PI's one.z
Which one will you buy? This will be the car resale value answer in itself.

P.S.Many of my friends and relatives STILL have the opinion that Toyota cars has good resale value as well. To each its own!

The prices are elastic. Price increase, demand will decrease.

Different SE gave me different quotes over the past 2 mths.

Henry1515;434448 said:
No, the price for 320 is still the same. Unless my latest SE is pulling a fast one. Recently I feel that the standard of the SE at PML is really not up to par. I used to respect them but not anymore. It is good that we share all the prices here because the SE can smoke you until you blur blur. My advise is do some homework first before you go to the SE. Never believe in what they say because at the end of the day, their objective is to make a profit and not to serve you. How many of us go back to the same SE? Of course for those who still go back to their SE do continue because maybe he/she is really the GOOD one.

Are you referring to the list price? List price would be the same.. But actual selling price varies.. Depending on the amount of discount being offered by different SE, and also depends on different kind of promo, if any, or depends on the loan package.

should be around the same..

car prices are moderated.. they won't really flactuate that much.

unlikely will see 320 fall below 100k mark

This reminds me of high end notebooks! Many donkey years back - very high end note books costs $3K to4K. Today, high end note books also costs that much and some even higher!

But only thing perhaps is that price is around the same.. but... I believe, many features are however not inclusive...

teriyaki;436449 said:
should be around the same..

car prices are moderated.. they won't really flactuate that much.

unlikely will see 320 fall below 100k mark

Wondering do they still provide one bottle of engine oil when you collect your new car. Can anyone share what are the various "goodwill gifts" do they provide now a day. Is it the same whether you buy a 1 series or 7 series? Or it depend on the SE?

Henry1515;437374 said:
Wondering do they still provide one bottle of engine oil when you collect your new car. Can anyone share what are the various "goodwill gifts" do they provide now a day. Is it the same whether you buy a 1 series or 7 series? Or it depend on the SE?

no gift for me when i collected my X5 few weeks ago...

enigma80;437359 said:
Anyone know what is the best deal for a 525i now? $160K?

I just sent you PM. Dunno you can read PM or not, since you are only at Post 1.

Was at PML yest. They just brought in 318i variant, FL model.. With everything basic cept memory seats (even FL 320 pro dun get tat), think can get it near 115k or less.

MapleLeaf;437412 said:
I just sent you PM. Dunno you can read PM or not, since you are only at Post 1.

hi got gd deal ? can PM me also ? Thanks.
(me think 160k very gd deal already)

btw I think the newer 525 has 3 things extra compared to the older ones: 1) newer iDrive with 7 more buttons surrounding the knob 2) soft-closing doors 3) keyless entry/lock . (there are some others but these 3 to me are the most useful). Especially the newer iDrive. I totally hated the old one. Now at least I can have a direct button for CD, Radio, phone.

c722;437508 said:
hi got gd deal ? can PM me also ? Thanks.
(me think 160k very gd deal already)

btw I think the newer 525 has 3 things extra compared to the older ones: 1) newer iDrive with 7 more buttons surrounding the knob 2) soft-closing doors 3) keyless entry/lock . (there are some others but these 3 to me are the most useful). Especially the newer iDrive. I totally hated the old one. Now at least I can have a direct button for CD, Radio, phone.

The new iDrive can play DVD movies and has music storage too but the one in 525i does not have navigation system. I also think PML is giving a very good deal for 525i at the moment. Too bad it's a little big for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnpbali
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back