• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

Zarata;437386 said:
no gift for me when i collected my X5 few weeks ago...

Do you mind sharing with me what you paid for your X5? Was it ex-stock?

I'm asking because I'm interested in getting the 3.0si version. Was quoted about $234k for ex-stock which seems quite high to me.

Can anyone give a good indication of what a good price for a X5 3.0?

Thanks.

invisibleman;437532 said:
Do you mind sharing with me what you paid for your X5? Was it ex-stock?

I'm asking because I'm interested in getting the 3.0si version. Was quoted about $234k for ex-stock which seems quite high to me.

Can anyone give a good indication of what a good price for a X5 3.0?

Thanks.

was quoted 225.8k for standard specs (after several price reduction by the SE... he started at 232k).... eventually i got mine for 230k with 20" upgrade wheels and sideboard.

c722;437508 said:
hi got gd deal ? can PM me also ? Thanks.
(me think 160k very gd deal already)

btw I think the newer 525 has 3 things extra compared to the older ones: 1) newer iDrive with 7 more buttons surrounding the knob 2) soft-closing doors 3) keyless entry/lock . (there are some others but these 3 to me are the most useful). Especially the newer iDrive. I totally hated the old one. Now at least I can have a direct button for CD, Radio, phone.

Hi I am not saying that $160k is a very good deal. I was asking if $160k would be a good deal. Just to clarify in case I am thought to have done a deal at that :oops:

I saw through the previous posts in the forum that ppl were saying $155k for the 525i and before that in dec, maybe about $145k upwards?:shock:

So just finding out what would be a super deal now?

Hi, I'm thinking of getting the 520i with the new "M" package. how miuch do you think i shld bargain down to?

Zarata;437540 said:
was quoted 225.8k for standard specs (after several price reduction by the SE... he started at 232k).... eventually i got mine for 230k with 20" upgrade wheels and sideboard.

Hi
does standard specs include bluetooth and navigation?

ktnpl;437521 said:
The new iDrive can play DVD movies and has music storage too ....

.. that is, as usual, if you order the navigation system (which the current promo does not). the complete new iDrive as seen in the 7 series has a bigger screen, and a harddisk built in, you can rip the songs there directly. the one coming in the 525 has none of these. The only thing new is the new buttons and a better interface. well to me I'm fine with it. I like the additional buttons and better interface.

btw the best I can get is 169k :thinking: . maybe my SE no good. I think if you can bargain down to 160 it will really be a good deal. So far the all time low has to be end 08, 153k. But that model has an OMV of 51k only and a very low COE. That one has the old iDrive, dun have bluetooth, dun have soft closing doors, no keyless entry, no lights at the door handle. I dun care much abt the current sports package, but the other new things I do care. I'd rather pay 160 for these new features than 153 for a bare bone 525. The 5 series is supposed to be a luxury car. All these stuff "new" in the current promo should have been there in the 1st place.

according to my SE, the current 525 m package is selling very fast. now only left a few colors already.

c722;437626 said:
.. that is, as usual, if you order the navigation system (which the current promo does not). the complete new iDrive as seen in the 7 series has a bigger screen, and a harddisk built in, you can rip the songs there directly. the one coming in the 525 has none of these

oops I thought they are standard since my 335 have them but overall 525i still has very good equipment level

List price now is still $191800 for 525i. Comes with $20K overtrade for your used car which i am guessing if you dun have, you could probably just take it then as a straight discount. So it will probably be abt $171800. From there, seems like you can either bargain it down a further 3-4K or try to fish out some vouchers like service credits. Does seem to be selling quite well!

diablo_728;437591 said:
Hi
does standard specs include bluetooth and navigation?

unfortunately it does not. Only the 4.8 model does.

M'sian standard specs for 3.0 comes with those stuff plus sunroof, sideboard, roof rails, compartment partition net and probably comfort access..... sadly spore specs are quite basic for the base models.

why is most ppl more keen on the 525 than the 520? Well, i jus signed my papers for the 520 yesterday... not too sure if i got a good deal tho.

krim_kracker;437818 said:
why is most ppl more keen on the 525 than the 520? Well, i jus signed my papers for the 520 yesterday... not too sure if i got a good deal tho.

The 520 is underpowered. You didn't feel it when u test drive the car?

krim_kracker;437818 said:
why are most ppl more keen on the 525 than the 520?

I'm sharing with you why I'm only keen on the 525 (I'm sure lots of bros can give you a whole list of reasons too).
1) 520 is underspeced compared to 525. It does not have "comfort access", i.e. keyless open/close doors/start engines; it does not have "soft close" door; it does not have 17" rim with run flat tyre; These are the important "extra" things we should be getting in a "luxury" sedan.
2) the engine is really underpowered. Not so much in high speed driving (in SG no need). But in pickup, overtaking. You are at a traffic light, when it's green you feel like you need to step it so hard to move its ass. It doesn't feel good. If I already spend 140/50k, I dun want to get this feeling on the road. What's 20k extra for 150k?
3) then the driving feel of 6 over 4 is different. For this I'm sure you already knew so I leave it to personal preference.
4) 525 I think is the minimum size they sell it in US. So it's a "real" engine so to speak, not like SG where the engine size is skewed simply because of the tax structure.

If you just signed a 520 yesterday, I think you can still change. Really, for 20k, you get a much better engine, much better spec, and much better feel.

c722;437875 said:
If you just signed a 520 yesterday, I think you can still change. Really, for 20k, you get a much better engine, much better spec, and much better feel.

Think it's more than 20K difference.............Besides the engine, the rest can be done elsewhere with a much lower price tag than the difference in price.
And for the engine, how many times can you perform on Spore roads......

Of course, the feeling in the 525 will definitely be better than in the 520 lah.......:chinese:

Members out there, whats the best price u have got for 325 HT Cabrio frm PML? Those stocks coming in frm PML are non highline, just basic specs. I believed they are doing this so that their prices are closer to the PIs. He quoted me abt $200K . Need to hear advice frm bros who brought frm PML and whats the best offer?

Henry1515;434448 said:
No, the price for 320 is still the same. Unless my latest SE is pulling a fast one. Recently I feel that the standard of the SE at PML is really not up to par. I used to respect them but not anymore. It is good that we share all the prices here because the SE can smoke you until you blur blur. My advise is do some homework first before you go to the SE. Never believe in what they say because at the end of the day, their objective is to make a profit and not to serve you. How many of us go back to the same SE? Of course for those who still go back to their SE do continue because maybe he/she is really the GOOD one.

Thanks bro for your advice. Appreciate it. Was quoted $127K AFTER discount for 320i Professional. Good deal? Heh

Hi bro, any idea what the 118i costs? The PML salesman at Alexandra quoted me $110k (no-rebate loan). Am I getting a fair deal? Thanks for advice!

Paladin99;438945 said:
Hi bro, any idea what the 118i costs? The PML salesman at Alexandra quoted me $110k (no-rebate loan). Am I getting a fair deal? Thanks for advice!

That's about $30k margin for overheads, sales commission and profit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbetrip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back