• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

happy_nathaniel;462278 said:
may i know, what the latest price those bros paid for the 320 and 318? i heard is $110k, is it true???

Bro I dont think anybody can get $110k nowadays, bcos the latest list price is ard 144k and the overtrade is only 8k, the most they plus another 2k to it. Therefore if u can get 130k is consider a good good deal liao not to say 110k. If yr SE can offer u at 110k, u better grap and pls keep us inform yr SE name and I'm sure he/she will have a lots of order coming in.....
My friend trying very hard recently and most he can get from his SE is 132k or 134k.....

you can't get the Mar 09 prices liao

a. COE skyrocketed from < $1K to > $15K

b. PML has cleared the stock on lelong price

c. economy outlook have improved 200% comparing now + near future vs mar 09 (market sentiments not fundamentals)

happy_nathaniel;462278 said:
may i know, what the latest price those bros paid for the 320 and 318? i heard is $110k, is it true???

coolman;462289 said:
Bro I dont think anybody can get $110k nowadays, bcos the latest list price is ard 144k and the overtrade is only 8k, the most they plus another 2k to it. Therefore if u can get 130k is consider a good good deal liao not to say 110k. If yr SE can offer u at 110k, u better grap and pls keep us inform yr SE name and I'm sure he/she will have a lots of order coming in.....
My friend trying very hard recently and most he can get from his SE is 132k or 134k.....

Bro coolman,

You are right. I only managed to get about 10k off for my 323 three weeks ago. Shack.

Btw, the ride is reaching the shores this week!!! :) :) :)

bmw_newbie;462307 said:
Bro coolman,

You are right. I only managed to get about 10k off for my 323 three weeks ago. Shack.

Btw, the ride is reaching the shores this week!!! :) :) :)

Oh yrs coming tis week so shd be the same shipment as bro AC323 Z4.....swee lah in a weeks time, u shd be able to collect liao.....8) 8)

Hi bro,

yes, same shipment 12 August 09.......

hope no delay................

cheers

coolman;462327 said:
Oh yrs coming tis week so shd be the same shipment as bro AC323 Z4.....swee lah in a weeks time, u shd be able to collect liao.....8) 8)

Have u decided on your "poisons" yet so far? I assume you pick up your ride already? Post pictures pls....

Hi bmw_newbie,

yes yes yes.....

Coolman mod list is around 3 pages by now................

PM me your hp maybe we can go collect together........

cheers

hi bmw newbie , was ur 10k a straight discount or did it include 2k bmw vouchers in the 10k?

placed an order for 318i one week ago but thinking of upgrading to 320i. Does pml offer the same discount for both models or better discount for 320i since it is more expensive. Pls advise as i do not want to be short changed should i decide to upgrade. Tempted by better specs and equipment of 320i after much thoughts but not sure if it is worth 18k. Main draw for me initially is 318i is german made.

Hi XCLR8,

it all depends on your needs....if budget allows go for it....320i is definitely a better choice with all the goodies as afterall you will be driving and enjoying the car with your love ones & Family.....
just call your SE and see how to make this deal sweeter for you....

Different people different needs..........

go with your heart bro...........

cheers
don'y worried about made in Germany or Sth Africa?

bmw_newbie;462349 said:
Have u decided on your "poisons" yet so far? I assume you pick up your ride already? Post pictures pls....

Bro have not collect my ride leh, initially still thgt can collect tis Friday noon but SE told me today most likely evening time so sad. Yet to confirm by Thur. Alvin I will MSG u on Thur once I confirm the time.

Hi Coolman,

alright, at least you getting it this week and can enjoy the weekend..........

good to go man........

cheers

thanks cc323. U give sound advice. Not sure if i have any bargaining power now as i had paid the down. At pml mercy i guess. Will call se tomorrow and see wat he says. Sigh..

Hi XCLR8,

i think it will be a better choice to go down and discuss it with your SE rather then over the phone......

go down personally is more convincing and it works..........

all the best...

by the way which SE?

cheers

coolman;462421 said:
Bro have not collect my ride leh, initially still thgt can collect tis Friday noon but SE told me today most likely evening time so sad. Yet to confirm by Thur. Alvin I will MSG u on Thur once I confirm the time.

Congrats ! Friday only 3 days time. enjoy your mods !

Jadis;462447 said:
Congrats ! Friday only 3 days time. enjoy your mods !

tnks bro.... 3 days is like 3 years man.... ha ha

ac323;462424 said:
Hi Coolman,

alright, at least you getting it this week and can enjoy the weekend..........

good to go man........

cheers

Ya lor look on bright side...

coolman;462482 said:
Ya lor look on bright side...

2 more days liao..... Ai fly mai....

Would love to go with Bro Alv to witness your baby's delivery but have to clear some projects, or else Sat can't go gathering liao.

Sat drop by hor....

Cheers

dear everyone, I am pretty new here.May I know how much discount I should ask for when I purchase a 2nd hand BMW from premier selection? say it is a 1 series and 1 year old selling at 93k? thanks for your kind advices

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back