RE: Throttle Body Device

Re: Throttle Body Device

Rex
Yep, that's wot I was told and No, it doesn't add bhp nor torque.

wilman2772 said:
Anyway your Sports button got no match for this pulley lah!

U hv no idea how responsive the throttle of the M car is when the Sport button is activated.:)

Yes eccentric throttle pulleys are common modification. You can have rising, reducing, constant rates, or any combination of the 3. "Eccentric" is the scientific term that's all. Eccentric pulleys, eccentric weights, etc.

With a simple dial indicator you could plot the entire pull-curve of both stock and modified pulley and see where the differences exist and their magnitudes.

Rastaman said:
Looks like 55 pecah lobang ! so no more steam n suspense !!

Ok, im standing up now (now now not that one ya !) ...it's pretty good as i've said in the other thread.

I think what it does is that it amplifies the signal input when u throttle up. say instead of 10 pct when u just start to press, the signal is amplified to say 30pct something like that.

for sure U wont feel yr engine struggling during move off from traffic lights.

Book early to avoid disappointment ! :lol2:

Bro.. I neber pecah lobang lah... I did not even know what the device was called until today... all i did was try and I was pleased... so I share lor...

IBTW... when you wanna do kopi man?

Cheers

TripleM said:
U hv no idea how responsive the throttle of the M car is when the Sport button is activated.:)

Dun hao lian lah....everybody know U have M3.....we is poor, we dun have M3 with sports button!!

Duh!!

M3 owners dun need to try this product......so it's only for non-M bimmers yah!!

:lol2:

'The Great White'

Guys,

Stock arriving mid-Jan, only 20 coming in & 9 taken up liao.

I'll try to arrange for a Sunday fit & try session at Kallang Macs......anybody interested can list down your name below. It's very simple, dun like dun buy!

Can't accomodate so many cars....so let's stick to 6 cars max yah!! The rest can come just to check out this snake oil product or just kapoh....no problem...kekeke

From E46, E39, E90, E60, E65(7er), Z4.....as long as it's FLY BY WIRE Throttle!

I'll check with Bernard for timing.....

Who will be 1st on the list.......??

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Dun hao lian lah....everybody know U have M3.....we is poor, we dun have M3 with sports button!!

Duh!!

M3 owners dun need to try this product......so it's only for non-M bimmers yah!!

:lol2:

'The Great White'

U are over-reacting by takin the discussion a little bit too far. All I did at first was to attempt to describe the nature of the product w/o using technical term after having a few minutes chat with Bernard couple of days ago. I exemplified the product with the similar functionality available in M3. FYG, the word Hao Lian is never in my dictionary.

Managed to try it last week. I would give it 2 thumbs up!

My conclusion is that it will give Non-M cars better throttle response when accelerating and down shift. Moreover, is "plug n play" and no re-programming required.

So I will start the ball rolling....

1. Silver31

VenomX2 said:
Hey Wilson can PM me some details on the Throttle Body Device. Thanks.

Just dropby on Sunday if the 'Fit & Try' is confirmed yah!

Easier to explain & show you the 'gadget' itself! After install, go for a drive & then U decide!

Oh, btw there is more than 1 wire!! :lol2:

Cheers

'The Great White'

1. Silver31
2. Rastaman -

FiftyFive said:
Bro.. I neber pecah lobang lah... I did not even know what the device was called until today... all i did was try and I was pleased... so I share lor...

IBTW... when you wanna do kopi man?

Cheers

Bro gimme a call anytime (9835 4180) , i left yr card at home la !!

TripleM said:

I agree with TripleM, altho i never had chance to try M3 but under sport mode even on my humble and stock 330 has a very diff throttle response, with this 'thingy' fitted in the other day and with sport mode, it was basically very twitchy/jerky in 1st gear ..too responsive ?? ask bernard ..he'll tell u

Confirm ordering!!

1. Silver31 x2
2. Rastaman x1
3. Leean x1
4. 1628 x1
5. gp x1
6. fifty-five x1
7. dino x1

Can't remember the rest....pls help me fill up the blanks above....paiseh....

Those who wanna try out 1st, pls put your name below...

Fit & Try

Cheers

'The Great White'

Confirm ordering!!

1. Silver31 x1
2. Rastaman x1
3. Leean x1
4. 1628 x1
5. gp x1
6. fifty-five x1
7. dino x1

Can't remember the rest....pls help me fill up the blanks above....paiseh....

Those who wanna try out 1st, pls put your name below...

Fit & Try

Last updated 9:28pm

anyone can PM me the price..me interested also! :)

I would also like to know the price~ hee... pm me too can? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back