RE: Throttle Body Device

Re: Throttle Body Device

Cool!!!

Wah jialat....left 2 only......

Will ask Benard to order another 30 pcs....hope the 2nd shipment can come in by late FEB.....

I'll try my best to accomadate the 1st 20 confirmed guys/gals on this....

Those who're still interested, pls go BVO & try out yourself to convince your doubts...kekeke

'The Great White'

Peterpan said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirm Ordering!!!

1. wilman2772 x1
2. Silver31 x1
3. Rastaman x1
4. Leean x1
5. 1628 x1
6. gp x1
7. fifty-five x1
8. dino x1
9. Blackstealth x1
10. Dave x1
11. CAESARSLIM x1
12. ykh1 x 1
13. yfong
14. subzero x1
15. elmariachi x1
16. caesar x1
17. yogi_lite x1
18. PeterPan
19. Blackcat x 1

Can't remember the rest....pls help me fill up the blanks above....paiseh....

Tentative/Interested

1. Golfer
2. snowman
3. ACS CAB 3
4. rex7_vtec
5. VenomX2
6. B_73_M

Not many left liao.....sorri to the rest.....

'The Great White'

Hi Wil, I added in my order. It's confirmed. Thanks.

Cheers!

Hello Wil, count me in also. TKs.

Guys/Gals,

Just spoke to Benard, 20 sets will be in b4 CNY!! Another 10 more sets will be on the way too!!

Confirm Ordering!!!

1. wilman2772 x1
2. Silver31 x1
3. Rastaman x1
4. Leean x1
5. 1628 x1
6. gp x1
7. fifty-five x1
8. dino x1
9. Blackstealth x1
10. Dave x1
11. CAESARSLIM x1
12. ykh1 x 1
13. yfong x1
14. subzero x1
15. elmariachi x1
16. caesar x1
17. yogi_lite x1
18. PeterPan x1
19. Blackcat x 1
20. Baracudax x1

The above 20 names will get to install 1st once the stock arrives!! I'll print out the list for Benard to telly....

Here's another list for the xtra 10 sets that he's ordering in!! Please start the ball rolling again!! Cool!!

2nd Batch Confirm Ordering!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Peterpan said:
Wow, that's good news for all of us!

Yah!! I think so too!!! kekeke

Baracudax(Edwin) tried out the gadget at 6+pm just now! 10 mins of testing & he's in!!

It's now back into my car.......so dam bloody shiok!!! YeeHaa!!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Guys/Gals,

Just spoke to Benard, 20 sets will be in b4 CNY!! Another 10 more sets will be on the way too!!

Confirm Ordering!!!

1. wilman2772 x1
2. Silver31 x1
3. Rastaman x1
4. Leean x1
5. 1628 x1
6. gp x1
7. fifty-five x1
8. dino x1
9. Blackstealth x1
10. Dave x1
11. CAESARSLIM x1
12. ykh1 x 1
13. yfong x1
14. subzero x1
15. elmariachi x1
16. caesar x1
17. yogi_lite x1
18. PeterPan x1
19. Blackcat x 1
20. Baracudax x1

The above 20 names will get to install 1st once the stock arrives!! I'll print out the list for Benard to telly....

Here's another list for the xtra 10 sets that he's ordering in!! Please start the ball rolling again!! Cool!!

1. yuin

Cheers

'The Great White'

Tried it this afternoon. I'm in!

Wow Yuin, quick FR from you leh.

yuin said:
Tried it this afternoon. I'm in!

Bro, tat's fast man!!!

U just left BVO & now posted liao!!!

kekekeke

Suddenly your 530 came alive right??

'The Great White'

Guys/Gals,

Confirm Ordering!!!

1. wilman2772 x1
2. Silver31 x1
3. Rastaman x1
4. Leean x1
5. 1628 x1
6. gp x1
7. fifty-five x1
8. dino x1
9. Blackstealth x1
10. Dave x1
11. CAESARSLIM x1
12. ykh1 x 1
13. yfong x1
14. subzero x1
15. elmariachi x1
16. caesar x1
17. yogi_lite x1
18. PeterPan x1
19. Blackcat x 1
20. Baracudax x1

1. yuin x1

Cheers

'The Great White'

Good choice bro!! kekekeke

Guys/Gals,

Confirm Ordering!!!

1. wilman2772 x1
2. Silver31 x1
3. Rastaman x1
4. Leean x1
5. 1628 x1
6. gp x1
7. fifty-five x1
8. dino x1
9. Blackstealth x1
10. Dave x1
11. CAESARSLIM x1
12. ykh1 x 1
13. yfong x1
14. subzero x1
15. elmariachi x1
16. caesar x1
17. yogi_lite x1
18. PeterPan x1
19. Blackcat x 1
20. Baracudax x1

1. yuin x1
2. Derek_Png x1

Cheers

'The Great White'

hi Wilman2772,

Nice chating with you just now. Think may have a slight mis-comm here.. after trying out the device last night, I was truly impressed with the product and was interested. The first impression is that the trottle response feels almost immediate (very pronounced on a stockish 318 valvetronic like mine).

Having said that, I have yet to decide on the purchase. The reason is because I do have a major concern on potential effects on fuel consumption.

For now, I will be "parking" my future mod budget to replace front bushings (thx to Racebred and you for inputs), shocks, and probably thereafter ARB.

Kindly remove my nick from the "Confirm Ordering" list, and bump up yuin and / or derek png who are confirm in. No point for taking up space when others are more keen. Hope it clarifies and thumbs-up again to bernard and you for letting me have a short trial run! Appreciated.

Ed

PS: as discussed, i am still on for the powerflex bushings front. So sms when they are in, yah. Thanks again.

gp said:
Wow Yuin, quick FR from you leh.

wilman2772 said:
Bro, tat's fast man!!!

U just left BVO & now posted liao!!!

kekekeke

Suddenly your 530 came alive right??

'The Great White'

Bros,

For good things, must buy quick, mah. Otherwise, no more stock. It was nice meeting up with both of you this afternoon.:)

Yuin

baracudax said:
hi Wilman2772,

Nice chating with you just now. Think may have a slight mis-comm here.. after trying out the device last night, I was truly impressed with the product and was interested. The first impression is that the trottle response feels almost immediate (very pronounced on a stockish 318 valvetronic like mine).

Having said that, I have yet to decide on the purchase. The reason is because I do have a major concern on potential effects on fuel consumption.

For now, I will be "parking" my future mod budget to replace front bushings (thx to Racebred and you for inputs), shocks, and probably thereafter ARB.

Kindly remove my nick from the "Confirm Ordering" list, and bump up yuin and / or derek png who are confirm in. No point for taking up space when others are more keen. Hope it clarifies and thumbs-up again to bernard and you for letting me have a short trial run! Appreciated.

Ed

PS: as discussed, i am still on for the powerflex bushings front. So sms when they are in, yah. Thanks again.

i believe its all getting used to it. How you drive before and after the MOD plays a big part. i believe the only fuel saving device is your right foot. if u press more or the same after the MOD, chances are ur fuel consumption goes up. If u relax and drive, and take ur time to fully comprehend the pedal position relative to your cars power, i believe ur fuel consumption will be linear. In most mods, its actually psychological that fuel consumption increases cause u have too much spiritual driving. Ahemm, Jaskin u enjoyed it right bro?
Well its just my 2cents. And i think those with 6 potters installing this device such as me have more conceren on Fuel consumption as our 6 potters are guzzlers. Urs should be much better with fuel economy!

Well, i dont know how this thing works but if the PCB is able to have a switch to on/off this mod, i think it will be fantastic. then u have more flexibility over the way u drive, dont know how possible though.

Cheers ALL/
From The MaRiaChi

Well, my 4 pot isn't giving me good fuel economy at all :) .. likely to be "self-inflict" due to my sometimes spirited driving style, i reckon. So adding this device will probably make me even more "right foot happy", which was what happened during testing, and hence my reservation. Dun get me wrong, i truly think it works for what it is worth. Just that I will prefer to do up something else for now. Hey, as long as a buyer is happy to pay, that's good enuff right? My 2 cents. And the purpose of my note to Wilman is to ensure we understand each other's position, that's all. Cheers, mate.

no worries mate..to each of his own. i like my car being agile and nimble. fuel consumption is secondary though i feel it when i have too much spirited driving. :)

No worries bro!! kekekeke

So Yuin & Derek, u're in the 1st 20 sets!!!! Cool! Lagi better!! :lol2:

So sad to find out that yogi_lite drives a 318 non valve....no electronic throttle......

Guys/Gals,

Confirm Ordering!!!

1. wilman2772 x1
2. Silver31 x1
3. Rastaman x1
4. Leean x1
5. 1628 x1
6. gp x1
7. fifty-five x1
8. dino x1
9. Blackstealth x1
10. Dave x1
11. CAESARSLIM x1
12. ykh1 x 1
13. yfong x1
14. subzero x1
15. elmariachi x1
16. caesar x1
17. PeterPan x1
18. Blackcat x 1
19. Yuin x1
20. Derek_Png x1

Cheers

'The Great White'

you have NO idea what it will do for ur ride till u've tried it. Practically on ur car, the Drive mode become like sport mode without higher RPM. with sport mode, *ahemmmmm*. I think u get the picture yah.

quite a number of cars tested it out today.......

couldnt test it on my ride as mine is cable....... sigh........

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back