Red Cab SDQ 8_8_.... wassup man?

Re: Red Cab SDQ 8_8_.... wassup man?

shaaz said:
i dun think any of above. Anyways bro... take care yea... he has a AC exhaust with ac rims right?. 325cic. UUC sticker too.... sms me la.. i need to talk to u too. Happy New Year to u and ur wife too yea!

Siao aa.... my exhaust stock leh... u forget liao ah... Oei also.. dont talk bad about me ah... If not i poke your backside then u know...Or maybe scratch your car! How are u btw...

Cheers dude.....

n i had an encounter with a blue ACS 325 coupe. friendly drag from tanglin mall to holland V. CNY eve...or so i thot....beat him, waited for him...gave him thumbs up...guess what? his gf in front seat gave me the finger! :whythis:

whoaaa... thats bad. mayb the gf c the wrong finger...

i think all bmw owners shld b more friendly wit one another while on the road....
at the end of the day, its still the same badge.
happy holiday
cheers!!

totoseow said:
n i had an encounter with a blue ACS 325 coupe. friendly drag from tanglin mall to holland V. CNY eve...or so i thot....beat him, waited for him...gave him thumbs up...guess what? his gf in front seat gave me the finger! :whythis:

Ur thumbs up must have provoked her to show u the finger....

she show u finger, u muz show her ur sniper rifle liao

totoseow said:

doesn't the finger mean "f**k you"? maybe it was an invitation to swing...

ACS CAB3 said:
Siao aa.... my exhaust stock leh... u forget liao ah... Oei also.. dont talk bad about me ah... If not i poke your backside then u know...Or maybe scratch your car! How are u btw...

Cheers dude.....

walau... dun think im that bad la uh. i just knew who SM was talking bout. seen u couple times around, din get to say hi. Anyways take easy dude... all's good here. Gong Xi Fa cai...

hahaha... this is getting pretty funny...

anyways, no hard feelings to ACS Cab3 lah... so you guys dont go poke him purposely huh... all must be gentleman a bit lah.. but see EVO, can poke.. muahahaha... cos EVOs are evil.... (me toking rubbish again...)

But i agree, maybe we should all be friendlier... if want to drag then make appointment loh... if not very easy get misunderstanding and heated up and all.... kekekeke.

no la..i always show thumbs up...got one time...i sneaked up on evo n floor it..he chased me in heavy traffic..of cos he over took me..guess what..jammed brake...knn...then red light i scared he wanna humtum me...so i show thumbs up. his face like guan gong. red..sibei scary. lucky thumbs up works...

okok this is bad...we shall not hv race on public roads. i vow never to do that again. wanna show off ego? thursday cine leisure..9 floor. i will be waiting to spray on some of u.

Mockngbrd said:
she show u finger, u muz show her ur sniper rifle liao

some more my wife front seat ask me...at least they wave back. i dun dare to tell her i actually kenna finger....wahahaha. psss (wife is 900 degree eye sight...1 finger 5 finger cant tell).

if tell her the truth surely kenna...c la cla...go race wif ppl la...now kenna _|_ orbi good.

Think should leave racing to the tracks. No Offense, but it poses a danger to others as well
Cheers and have a Happy new year!

Red Cab ACSCAB3,
finally someone stand up to speak out... always like to poke me since we stayed very near to each other. lose liau, still buay song and wanna show finger ones... :lol2:
anyway, as i always promised... 1 tiang for u, sepang only :yummie:

hahahaa...can take it not ?

btw, Happy Lunar New Year and Gong Xi Fa Chai from KL(M'sia)...

Mockngbrd said:
i thot u say ur car is family car not for racing wan :D

Mockngbrd, u know lah. People hao lian... Trying to be like me... hehe...haha...
Actually, the Chicken Little says: "always like to poke me since we stayed very near to each other". The fact is that we sleep on the same bed. And he doesnt have the chance to poke me. Haha....

Cheers...

calvin said:
Red Cab ACSCAB3,
finally someone stand up to speak out... always like to poke me since we stayed very near to each other. lose liau, still buay song and wanna show finger ones... :lol2:
anyway, as i always promised... 1 tiang for u, sepang only :yummie:

hahahaa...can take it not ?

btw, Happy Lunar New Year and Gong Xi Fa Chai from KL(M'sia)...

Oei... dun take me as a fool leh... Sepang got tiang meh? knn... Anyway i now very friendly one... People show me _I_. I show them 0... haha.....

totoseow said:

It is very easy to be overseen when a person gave a thumbs up... So either give a wave which i did. Or maybe even salute the fellow... Think its more friendly... More respectful. Not easily mistaken, which is the most important.
But still i will poke evo driver bkside( i mean the driver not the car) when i see them.... haha... So evo driver becareful when u see me! Even when u are walking. Haha...

Cheers....

Wassup Red Cab bro? Why? Need to look at whether it's 2.5 or 3.0 to decide whether wanna poke or not isit? No need la ... you good you can still take it on whether 2.5 or 3.0. Besides, I remembered the last time your AC 325 also cannot keep up with a humble 320 coupe at half throttle. WTH!!! ha hahah a!!

Wassup junior doc... I'm always impressed with the way doctors do presentations la. Medical sch taught us well. How else can a guy in one small post able to advertise both his supercars..... alamak ... you the man la! Anyway... glad that you're enjoying married life and all. Gong Xi Fa Cai... and remember ... you meet me on the road, Z4 or EVO.. just gimme chance la... my aging heart , not to mention my aging ride cannot take any fast and furious anymore.. kekeke...!!

Arsony
Topaz Blue not junior...

Funny. I often hear from other people that BMW drivers very "hiong" on the road.... Just like Merc drivers have a reputation of being old and clueless, people tells me that BMW drivers are like showy and aggressive.

But so far, all the BMWs i meet on the road (be it modded, kitted etc) were often cruising in the middle lane minding their own business OR as if there's a police nearby. BMW chieting another BMW is almost unheard of unless b/w friends. Hmmm.....

Such a small community, doing anything out of the ordinary and forum members will be talking about you. hahaha

Funny. I often hear from other people that BMW drivers very hiong on the road.... Just like Merc drivers have a reputation of being old and clueless, people tells me that BMW drivers are like showy and aggresive.

But so far, all the BMWs i meet on the road (be it modded, kitted etc) were often cruising in the middle lane minding their own business OR as if there's a police nearby. BMW chieting another BMW is almost unheard of unless b/w friends. Hmmm.....

Such a small community, do anything funny on the road and next thing you know, forum members are talking about you. hahahaha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88works

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back