Red Cab SDQ 8_8_.... wassup man?

Re: Red Cab SDQ 8_8_.... wassup man?

hahaha "kena bully club" is becoming bigger...
recruiting more....
hehehehe...
some ppl they have dis idea dat bmw got no power wit heavy body...
so dey will always tink its a nice catch to play wit.
so to dose m3, m5, m6, z4 n heavily mod... wat r u guys waiting.
show dem some bmw muscle..
cheers!!

oh, except for the one time kena poke by a very fierce looking M3. And thats because I honked at him to say hello along holland road. But he couldnt recognise me behind the tinted windows at night.

But the way, this "poke" here "poke" there is sounding very funny. If we continue like this, all of us will be poking each other around the narrow lanes of brokeback mountain!!!

TripleM said:
One fine late evening along AYE heading to ECP, one bloody lorry poked me quite hard in my Z. How bizarre was that? :mad: :whythis:
That was Nick in his lorry after your kachng lah.

Wah... talk about "kenna bully " club, I think i'm reigning king la bros! Almost everyday sure someone wanna try be funny with me. Last time , I thought it was my DTM rear bumper (the only one in Sin having that one) that did the trick and attracted too much attention but now, with my quad exhaust, lagi worse!!!!

People thinking "knn! this guy obviously not M3 but think he wanna look like M3! obviously 318i only! lemme show him!!!"

So that's how I get pushed by everything that has at least 4 tyres! (so far motorbike just race side by side and not push me mah!). Fed up man! Blackstealth bro is right! Most of the time, I'm cruising in the centre lane minding my own business. Damn!

Yesterday alone got into 2 incidents. One time pushed by Civic EK4 hatchback and the other time was given the middle finger by a lady who was driving a black civic while talking on the phone! And poor old me was just trying to signal to her that her headlights.... err I mean.. car headlights was not a turn on... err I mean not turned on. (Sorry , she was sitting quite low... cannot check out HER headlights .. heh heh) . Shit!!! What's up yor bitch !?!?

So I just gave her the "you want is it ??? Come la , come la... I give you good one!" kinda look which I think pisses her off !! My other usual response for such shit coming from a woman is to indicate to her that "she should not boast about things she doesn't have !!!"

So kenna bullied club ... yes is my cuppo tea!

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT a bully...

The more I read, the more I am sick and tired to be a pokee. I wanna be a poker !!!

kenntona said:
The more I read, the more I am sick and tired to be a pokee. I wanna be a poker !!!
Your 316i fake 330CiC can race with me anytime. I give you 3 lamp posts headstart but I will tua.

MW said:
Your 316i fake 330CiC can race with me anytime. I give you 3 lamp posts headstart but I will tua.
Sure, what's new, internet hero?

was driving on the AYE on tues night at abt 11pm...minding my own business driving on lane one with quite heavy traffic on all lanes except lane 3.Sudden this BMW 330i came behind me in a very fierce manner n tailgate me for noting n started to flashed high beam at me..normally i will let the car behind me pass thru if i had the time to react...but this time round i didnt hav enough time to react so abit slow but this f**ker too impatient didnt even give me time....so i purposely dun wan to let him pass n at the same time there is a car infront of me n at the left side of me.

in the end i still move left n let the f**ker thru, but seeing tat the car will not be any faster n the BMW will confirm follow behind him i maintain my speed jus enough so that the BMW cant overtake from the left n he was stuck. he was fuming n the ger in the car was looking at me....not forgetting to mention i had my wife n my baby ger in the car so i nvr thot of racing with him.

story dun end here, as the cars on lane 1 starts to move faster the BMW went pass me, u guys guess wat!!!!this f**ker purposely move to lane 2 n wait for me to come from lane 1 n cut infront of me n tap his brake...lucky i was cool enough to hav thot wat he has in mind so i kept at least 3 car length away from him....i noe he must be laughing at me being pussy, its ok i dun mind as long i hav my life n ppl in my car r safe.

guys out there do beware of this BMW coupe 330i, till noe i m still wondering is it a 330i or 328i or even 325i if there is one.he is a young driver anyway.

seems like red cab not the only siow 3 series driver... taken from subaru forums.

tis morning i just kenna from uncle on motorbike. he rode his bike off a curb in market street...i horned him missing him by 30cm....he stopped bike n asked me: u think u drive big car can any how horn ah? cannt see my bike ah? wtf was that about...1st time i kenna F until i blur...lanlan drive away...tempted to call ken down to wrestle him.

kenntona said:
Sure, what's new, internet hero?
sorry I am not Spiderman

Ok... lets start the "Kenna Bully Club" . PML got "PDC". We got "KBC"!!!

hahahaha..

since i get it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO often , i shall start 1st...

1. SMYUEN (slow Z4)

SM .....I join you...

1. SMYUEN (slow Z4)
2. Mystic (running-in MX5)

like wat i say, i'm in!!
1. SMYUEN (slow Z4)
3. Gadaffi (slowest e39 in town)

mistraele said:
seems like red cab not the only siow 3 series driver... taken from subaru forums.

Hmm....
The guy didnt mention the color of the coupe else will be easier to guess who the driver was....:lol2:

me young boy with an old BM only....def make the list..

1. SMYUEN (slow Z4)
4. Jason3s (smallest e36 ard)

Oh Oh Oh, yes yes, I kena poked once....late at night along sixth ave on my way home.

Got tailgated by a 330ci... we both gunned all the way till the other end.....haha. Didnt know who the poker was until much later on. Turned out he is a nice guy.

TripleM said:
Hmm....
The guy didnt mention the color of the coupe else will be easier to guess who the driver was....:lol2:

BlackStealth said:
Oh Oh Oh, yes yes, I kena poked once....late at night along sixth ave on my way home.

Got tailgated by a 330ci... we both gunned all the way till the other end.....haha. Didnt know who the poker was until much later on. Turned out he is a nice guy.

was it black??? as in all black black black?

kekekekekeke

hahahahahaha. Too bad he gave that car to his brother already....

SMYUEN said:
was it black??? as in all black black black?

kekekekekeke

1. SMYUEN (slow Z4)
5. Arsony (most guai coupe around!)

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT a bully...

can i join too?

1. SMYUEN (slow Z4)
5. Arsony (most guai coupe around!)
6. Javiero (poorest and slowest evo7 driver in sg)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back