Red Cab SDQ 8_8_.... wassup man?

Re: Red Cab SDQ 8_8_.... wassup man?

[Hey bro, reali long time no see.........hee hee, actually, i knew who u were referrin to when i read yr post. n i did not exaggerate la, he is my little bro, ACS Cab 3! remember the ACS Cab 1, 2 & 3? Reali miz my ACS Black cabrio. Even a Hyundai getz lurkin in the forum outgunned me b4. hee hee. The important point u left out is the driver la, not the car. Me old man so driving sedately nowadays loh.........

Evo 9 n Z4......hmmm, sounds like the dream combi of Jemyt when he bot a Evo8MR n a Z4 then. Damn envy......so when u bring me to the 'Nurse' Canteen to eat? sori, i meant, staff canteen.

n yes, i stil hate red things.

BlackStealth said:
Funny. I often hear from other people that BMW drivers very "hiong" on the road.... Just like Merc drivers have a reputation of being old and clueless, people tells me that BMW drivers are like showy and aggressive.

But so far, all the BMWs i meet on the road (be it modded, kitted etc) were often cruising in the middle lane minding their own business OR as if there's a police nearby. BMW chieting another BMW is almost unheard of unless b/w friends. Hmmm.....

Such a small community, doing anything out of the ordinary and forum members will be talking about you. hahaha

Hahaha... funi...

Cheers bro...

ACSCAB2 said:
[ Me old man so driving sedately nowadays loh.........

Because u oni chiet wif sushi.... Sausage and kim chi is not ur kind. Haha...

N yes, I still love... red things....

Cheers...

blackstealth,
i tink ppl dont dare to play wit u, dats y u always c bmw cruising ard.
not like me, everytime kena bully...
cheers!!

Arsony said:
Wassup Red Cab bro? Why? Need to look at whether it's 2.5 or 3.0 to decide whether wanna poke or not isit? No need la ... you good you can still take it on whether 2.5 or 3.0. Besides, I remembered the last time your AC 325 also cannot keep up with a humble 320 coupe at half throttle. WTH!!! ha hahah a!!

Wassup junior doc... I'm always impressed with the way doctors do presentations la. Medical sch taught us well. How else can a guy in one small post able to advertise both his supercars..... alamak ... you the man la! Anyway... glad that you're enjoying married life and all. Gong Xi Fa Cai... and remember ... you meet me on the road, Z4 or EVO.. just gimme chance la... my aging heart , not to mention my aging ride cannot take any fast and furious anymore.. kekeke...!!

Arsony
Topaz Blue not junior...

Yo old doc...(kekeke)

ehhh. me not advertising lah.. if advertise will do with pictures and all.. swee swee one... hahaha.
Z4 and EVO where got supercar???? muz be kidding.

me always guai guai on the road one... but somehow always kenna poke poke, esp when top down... buay tahan... I also dunno why...

See you around man!

gadaffi said:
blackstealth,
i tink ppl dont dare to play wit u, dats y u always c bmw cruising ard.
not like me, everytime kena bully...
cheers!!

sigh... i think we should form a "frequently bullied club"... what say you... then we have strength in numbers... heeheehee

ACSCAB2 said:
[Hey bro, reali long time no see.........hee hee, actually, i knew who u were referrin to when i read yr post. n i did not exaggerate la, he is my little bro, ACS Cab 3! remember the ACS Cab 1, 2 & 3? Reali miz my ACS Black cabrio. Even a Hyundai getz lurkin in the forum outgunned me b4. hee hee. The important point u left out is the driver la, not the car. Me old man so driving sedately nowadays loh.........

Evo 9 n Z4......hmmm, sounds like the dream combi of Jemyt when he bot a Evo8MR n a Z4 then. Damn envy......so when u bring me to the 'Nurse' Canteen to eat? sori, i meant, staff canteen.

hahaha..., you and your staff canteen... can be more serious or not.. ppl doing serious business in canteen you know.. got to fill up stomach then can work hard mah!

anyway, nothing much to see in staff canteen lah...

Oh yah hor... come to think about it, jem did have such a combi too... nothing to envy... i rather have ONE porsche anytime... yummy....

Cheers!

ACSCAB2 said:

Yes I concur with the lurking around and outgunning the boxster S part.

Good to know that it's all a misunderstanding. But reckoned that bimmers are prone to be "poked"...... Quite common to have other marques closing in to provoke us...... just chill and ignore. Not to mention that my ride is so slow......

SM,
u r rite, i'm in for the "bully club"... cool stuff.
kenntona,
its hard to ignore if a person poke me, esp if i dont noe the driver. If dough mine is slow bt i try my best to get close...haiz! wat a slow e39...
cheerS!!!!

talking about bully... Just now i driving along SLE got one silver Wrx also keep on tailgate me...So close that i think a slight tap on my brakes confirm kiss my backside... 318 nia also wanna bully... Got to go to the left lane to let him pass~

Bros, tell me, i will cruise with the "kena bully club!" One time give those anti bmw guys good good! Tell them not to look down on "air-con racers" Show them BMW power....even with the M badge. basket.

Bros, tell me, i will cruise with the "kena bullied club!" One time give those anti bmw guys good good! Tell them not to look down on "air-con racers" Show them BMW power....even without the M badge. basket.

But seriously, no one poked me before leh (overtake to drive faster yes. but not poke poke /rev rev...No!)or i not paying attention...I thinks its mostly the 3 series cab or Z4 that always kena poked.

i got Honda City's wanting to race wif me on PIE.... i wasn't tailgating him also... juz minding my own business getting home
and all i wanted was to go home pang sai... (i was on middle lane..but overtaking the Honda which was on the "overtaking" lane)

hahaz aiyohz i need to join too man....

my lau pok car also kenna poked by this rx8 last nite along PIE....n i was only cruising....no aggresive driving....sadz..

juz cos the previous owner debaged doesnt mean mine's a monster car in disguise mahz..sighz..

Also a slow Boxter S poking a fast Getz.... hur....

BlackStealth said:
Bros, tell me, i will cruise with the "kena bullied club!" One time give those anti bmw guys good good! Tell them not to look down on "air-con racers" Show them BMW power....even without the M badge. basket.

But seriously, no one poked me before leh (overtake to drive faster yes. but not poke poke /rev rev...No!)or i not paying attention...I thinks its mostly the 3 series cab or Z4 that always kena poked.

heh... agree with you... we need more solid solid cars like the "uber Z4" and the "silent killers" to show some strength.... I do agree, somehow top downing in a BMW always, without fail, attract some form of "unnecessary" attention. Strange thing is, the merc and audis and peugots dun get poked to often? i dun know just hazarding.

I think its becos BMW is marketed by "Perfomance Motors" - so ppl just like to check out how "performance" BMWs are....

Ok... I shld start a bully club soon...

There is hope for slow continental cars!

BlackStealth said:

One fine late evening along AYE heading to ECP, one bloody lorry poked me quite hard in my Z. How bizarre was that? :mad: :whythis:

TripleM said:
One fine late evening along AYE heading to ECP, one bloody lorry poked me quite hard in my Z. How bizarre was that? :mad: :whythis:

Huh????????????????

maybe he never saw a Z4 in his life loh... just curious? cant think of any logical explanation. kekekeke

BlackStealth said:

i also always kena bullied...even toyota corolla also bully my lau pok car on the ECP in the middle lane some more...knn
yes i will definately join the "kena bullied" club haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back