Resale E60 is so hot now

Re: Resale E60 is so hot now

hot123;901126 said:
Hi Divespyder,

Care to share more what did you mean by that? this is what the workshop did....., they drained the engine oil, poured in new one, "cleaned" the sensor but still showed excessive engine oil, thus they mentioned that sensor needs to be replaced.

In short, the shop might be taking u for a "ride"
Or maybe u wanna bring to one of those more specialized BMW workshops for a 2md opinion?

dash;870415 said:
Pls buy LCI e60s, a complete different drive and interior from pre LCI ones.

paiseh to ask, what does LCI means? :) hehe....i driving one and yet i don't know....hehehe...(mai ka lung kong hor) :)

slowly bro mai gan cheong, sure have one. But i still love the E60 looks....looks nice la...won't go out of style...but please don't zhng the car till like AhBeng WRX with stickers on body and windows....with jap words....terok la

art90032;901714 said:
LCI = life cycle impulse aka facelift...

"impulse?"

I dunno the correct answer but I thot Life Cycle Improvement or Innovation would sound more logical.

I've just got myself a preowned E60. Went to PML to get the service report. To my surprise they won't give it to me because it is against company's policy. I've read somewhere in this forum that it is possible to get the service report once ownership have been transfered. Unfortunately not my case. Any advise from please. Thanks.

ya they are usually not very open to telling you what had been done previously. Not too sure what needs to be done or if we can view it..but i gave up that pursuit and told myself sometimes best not to think what had been done.
just enjoy the ride if it isnt giving you any problem yet. I am sure before you bought it, you have probably also done your checks and also the necessary scrutiny.

Dont think nor worry...Just...Enjoy the Sheer Driving Pleasure...

goready;924200 said:
I've just got myself a preowned E60. Went to PML to get the service report. To my surprise they won't give it to me because it is against company's policy. I've read somewhere in this forum that it is possible to get the service report once ownership have been transfered. Unfortunately not my case. Any advise from please. Thanks.

I only just recently got a pre-owned e60. But before i put pen to paper, I called up their service centre and asked for history, they are able to provide me with the dates that the previous owner send in, not so much in detail, but just info like normal servicing, when change tyre blah blah. It was fully PML serviced at regular interval, thats why I bought it.

maybe your voice not sexy enough... btw I called the Sime Darby (bukit Timah) branch. Just try again

I went down PML to transfer owner. They will not let you know all history so I sort of asked the service adviser some qns I have in mind...that's the most I can do...

Citizen69;924240 said:
maybe your voice not sexy enough... btw I called the Sime Darby (bukit Timah) branch. Just try again
Maybe you are right my voice not sexy enough. Lol. Even asked them about last service date and mileage also cannot disclose. Maybe they employ some rocket science to do their servicing thats why so secretive. :thinking:

Did you go there & do servicing? I went there & do servicing & shun bian ask them abt the service history. The SA is quite alright. If you just want to enquire, doubt they will entertain you.

Shinigaimi;924285 said:
Did you go there & do servicing? I went there & do servicing & shun bian ask them abt the service history. The SA is quite alright. If you just want to enquire, doubt they will entertain you.
The thing is i didn't even know when the last servicing was done. It would be a waste if I were to send for servicing if the car was just serviced. May take you advise and just send for servicing if no other choice for peace of mind. Thanks.

goready;924283 said:
Maybe you are right my voice not sexy enough. Lol. Even asked them about last service date and mileage also cannot disclose. Maybe they employ some rocket science to do their servicing thats why so secretive. :thinking:

Actually I tried calling all the different locations (under the servicing appointment hotline), only the sime darby one answered and the person was very helpful (lucky).

I went along the lines of: " The owner says the car is fully maintained by PML but I don't see the service booklet updated with PML chops. Can you help me to verify whether the car has been serviced by PML? etc etc"

Went down to PML yesterday, fully pack and long queue number like seeing doctor.

I asked SA some questions & pass him the FOB, he did a check and told me the history of the car I bought 2 months ago. Asked me to provide them my IC and ownership detail(Done by SA, just log in into website on the spot). So they can update into their system.

Hope this helps.

Ct13;924877 said:
Went down to PML yesterday, fully pack and long queue number like seeing doctor.

I asked SA some questions & pass him the FOB, he did a check and told me the history of the car I bought 2 months ago. Asked me to provide them my IC and ownership detail(Done by SA, just log in into website on the spot). So they can update into their system.

Hope this helps.

Were you doing changing of ownership for the car? If so, still need to take queue number and wait? I wanna do a change of ownership as well but the car is under my dad's name so im not sure if he's willing to wait so long just to change ownership of car.

gohjialong;924895 said:
Were you doing changing of ownership for the car? If so, still need to take queue number and wait? I wanna do a change of ownership as well but the car is under my dad's name so im not sure if he's willing to wait so long just to change ownership of car.
Change of ownership is quite fast. To see SA need to que and takes a long time. Just bring LTA letter of your ownership and can do transfer.

Was down at PML on Monday to fix the battery cable (recall). Did transfer of ownership at the same time. All in only one hour with complimentary car wash. You will need the LTA transfer letter and new car owner IC.

Update ownership is fast, just bring down the LTA Ownership letter, photocopy owner IC will do.

Ct13;924937 said:
Update ownership is fast, just bring down the LTA Ownership letter, photocopy owner IC will do.

Thanks for the info guys. Had some free time yesterday evening so decided to go over and check. Go scout first. didnt want to let my dad wait. but yeah, turns out he doesnt need to go down himself, just bring the LTA letter and photocopy IC down will do, just like what you guys said.

But the lady at the counter gave me a form as well and said i need to fill it up. Its a form for changing of ownership, change of address, update of particulars so it wasnt too much of a problem as well. And she even gave me a free holder from BMW for contact info, accident emergency contacts and it has card holder as well. Not bad?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back