Resale E60 is so hot now

Re: Resale E60 is so hot now

Called the dealer this morning and no answer. suppose to meet up at my workshop at 5.30pm. Keep calling and end up receive a sms saying someone offered 80K, ask me whether I want to offer higher......
Wow!! now buyers really crazy for E60 and offer Jan06 at 80K...

Ct13;872281 said:
Called the dealer this morning and no answer. suppose to meet up at my workshop at 5.30pm. Keep calling and end up receive a sms saying someone offered 80K, ask me whether I want to offer higher......
It may jus be a marketing tactic by the dealer... U look so interested , they confirm try to play along

Jan 2006 e60 can fetch 80k , mine aug can fetch 85k Liao! Offer me 85k I throw in new paintwork to your preference !

80k is ridiculous lah. *>}{|]] dealers

Ct13;872281 said:

Bro, forget it lah this dealer like not steady, since when used car market become eBay. First time I heard buyer offer more then dealer ask for :whatthe:

I cannot wait for Edmund f10!

Hi new here, I'm looking for a e60 too. any reco??? went to view 1 unit this morning at AMK but was sold when i reach. not sure if this is the unit you guys are talking about. look rare as is with a 7series seat. Plate number should be SJ*7170 silver.

mel7711;870441 said:
Bro.. I selling mine 2006 Aug.. Black E60.. wear / Tear parts all replaced.. ACS Kit.. 19" Sart Sart Rims w/ PSS Tyres!!
Call me 8288 7171 to discuss:)

Bro mel, how much you selling your car????

jonleeck;872466 said:
I cannot wait for Edmund f10!

Please change your avatar.... Sibeh pai kua..... Buay tahan.

Wa sexy boh? Muack!

allion;872499 said:
Bro mel, how much you selling your car????

Bro mel ride is in selling thread and sgcarmart... Worries free ride.....and nice setup.

Yes, that's is the ride in AMK, silver Jan06. But if 80k is what dealer claimed, not worth and gear box have problem.

Ricky Hoo;870217 said:
Hello bro , I would advise you to get a low mileage car . Otherwise you will spend more money for servicing and changing of unnecessary part wear and tear .
There are some nice 5 series in the Sg car mart so with reasonable mileage and good price too . I recently bought mine at PML ( 09/2009 ) E60 525i for $152K and the mileage is 26000km ( 2 owner before ) . Sg car mart is selling 02/2010 car for very reasonable price and mileage too . Last week I sent my car back to PML to get it fix as I am still under the 3 years warranty and they did some parts replacement for me under the warranty period . ( since I bought my car from PPS and they still provide me 1 more year warranty ) . There were some engine problem and they solve it for me at no charges . This is my advise if you are buying a 6 years old BM and high mileage ...!! just provide you some important information for your reference . Cheers.....

Bro, no doubt buy from PPS have peace of mind.. Bcoz they mostly take in low mileage cars, but look at the selling price?

Buyers of used E60 have different groups.. Those looking for short term drive may only have budget of less than $70k , or they are looking at a depre of less than $12k/yr. So this group will have little choice but look for those 2005/2006 model. But Pre LCI models also have a number of well maintained cars good for another 3/4 years.

Not all new cars are well taken care of.. Some are just as bad or even worse condition compared to a 6yrs old car. All depends on the owner willing to spend $$$$ to maintain his car.

There is also another group who have higher budget up to $130k.. Of course this group will have a wider choice of up to 2008 LCI models but will suffer higher depre of $13.5k/yr at least, larger loan quantum, higher interest.

Its all sums up to the affordability of the buyer.

Ct13;872531 said:
Bro mel ride is in selling thread and sgcarmart... Worries free ride.....and nice setup.

Yes, that's is the ride in AMK, silver Jan06. But if 80k is what dealer claimed, not worth and gear box have problem.

Talk to Bro who bought the car also said when put to D abit jurky. But dealer willing send the gear box for repair in his appointed workshop and give 1yr warranty on all major parts, STA report and 3 servicing free that's why he buy it. Do all dealer give warranty on used car??? and what is STA???? what is the correct price to buy for same spec???
Do all e60 523i come with 7series seat, back window blind and M-sport kit?? if not, how much to install all this item??? cause check on web it said 6000pound for 1 seat, feel abit x.
That dealer claim that he got another unit coming in with same spec. Dont know true or not.
But that dealer not so bad still send me to nearest MRT as i didnt drive down.

allion;872653 said:
Talk to Bro who bought the car also said when put to D abit jurky. But dealer willing send the gear box for repair in his appointed workshop and give 1yr warranty on all major parts, STA report and 3 servicing free that's why he buy it. Do all dealer give warranty on used car??? and what is STA???? what is the correct price to buy for same spec???
Do all e60 523i come with 7series seat, back window blind and M-sport kit?? if not, how much to install all this item??? cause check on web it said 6000pound for 1 seat, feel abit x.
That dealer claim that he got another unit coming in with same spec. Dont know true or not.
But that dealer not so bad still send me to nearest MRT as i didnt drive down.

Just compare Bro Mel ride and that ride sold at 80K(Jan06). YOu will know which is a much better buy and that's the reason why dealer willing to repair the gearbox.

I had counter offer the dealer 3 times with higher price, dealer promised me to meet up 2 times but keep pushing back the appointment date and end up sending me a text saying now offer is 80K. I think he delay the time and trying to get higher price.

Anyway, different dealers have their own way of getting higher price. More over E60 is so hot now!!

My neighbour just bought a Feb 06 523i last month at $72k. The condition of the car is good.
Agent selling a Jan 06 car at $80k is chopping carrot...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaione88team
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back