Resale E60 is so hot now

Re: Resale E60 is so hot now

TohTo;872813 said:
My neighbour just bought a Feb 06 523i last month at $72k. The condition of the car is good.
Agent selling a Jan 06 car at $80k is chopping carrot...

Depends on the mods la...

TohTo;872813 said:
My neighbour just bought a Feb 06 523i last month at $72k. The condition of the car is good.
Agent selling a Jan 06 car at $80k is chopping carrot...

Average asking for Jan/Feb06 E60 523 is about there. But each car has it own character(With the previous owner mod), and depend how much you like/love it. That's where the top up comes in....

Some E60 is cheap, but you don't like the mod and turn you off........

Last edited by a moderator:

Some cars in the market are just too "cheap" to be true.. Mileage also can be "tuned" unless there is full PML service history..

buying resale car all "heng suay" and timing also.. but more importantly is get a well maintained car @ reasonable market rate price at the point of purchase..

If wan low mileage, low price, not old car.. then only 1 solution.. go get NEW CAR...

I dun quite like the new layout of this forum...

Try to ride e60 in indo you will like it.... :eek:) but the price is sucks in here.

Advise needed:

Let's say:
July07 LCI 523 asking: 95k
May06 Pre LCI 525 asking: 87k
Both depreciation: almost same due to 525 OMV

Which model you will go for?
Why both have the same hp? Is it because of the LCI and Pre LCI?

Thanks in advance.
Ct

Ct13;874018 said:
Advise needed:

Let's say:
July07 LCI 523 asking: 95k
May06 Pre LCI 525 asking: 87k
Both depreciation: almost same due to 525 OMV

Which model you will go for?
Why both have the same hp? Is it because of the LCI and Pre LCI?

Thanks in advance.
Ct

The hp for lci 523 n 525 are slightly higher so a pre lci 525 is around lci 523 hp

Terras14;874091 said:
The hp for lci 523 n 525 are slightly higher so a pre lci 525 is around lci 523 hp

Don't think similar hp. Pre-LCI 525 has 218bhp and 250nm torque. LCI 523 has 190bhp and 235nm torque I think.

I am looking for a 06 523 as well , just wanna if this car car really last , or i should say run well and dont let u stop by the road . Any bro here have one say super high usage/mileage and still run and serve u well ? care to share a bit .
Appreciate thanks .

Hello redrex, before I got my car, I was looking for a 523 as well. One thing I noticed usually is that they have this ticking sound coming from the engine. Not sure if it is a common problem but it sounded like a fan belt ticking..anyway the sound usually disappears after its warmed up. However dunno what's the future implication but just take note and always be the first to start the engine when you are viewing.

Anyway if you take care of your ride and send for regular servicing, think the car an run well even after at high mileage. Hope this helps.. :)

redrex;874163 said:
I am looking for a 06 523 as well , just wanna if this car car really last , or i should say run well and dont let u stop by the road . Any bro here have one say super high usage/mileage and still run and serve u well ? care to share a bit .
Appreciate thanks .

Hi redrex, so far my 06 523i with a mileage of about 120k is still doing very well.. smooth and relax.. some common wear&tear are usually from the gearbox itself....

If you wan to test 1... i suggest accelerate it slowly to 60 and apply brake slowly to a halt to check if the autogear box gives a jerk...

Cos usually car dealers will ask you to ram it to feel the shiok and making you forget what to check...

redrex;874163 said:
Appreciate thanks .
Buy mine la.. Well maintained and taken care off by MEEEE!!! Really I not kidding.. call me to discuss.. 82887171

156F1;874105 said:
Don't think similar hp. Pre-LCI 525 has 218bhp and 250nm torque. LCI 523 has 190bhp and 235nm torque I think.

I can only get the spec from sgcarmart. LCI 525 is 218hp, pre-LCI is 192hp.

Anyone can verify?

Last edited by a moderator:

mel7711;874185 said:
Buy mine la.. Well maintained and taken care off by MEEEE!!! Really I not kidding.. call me to discuss.. 82887171

Bro can pm me your selling price?

just got my e60 yesterday. omg the electronics to me r madness! too many compare to my previous CTR. haha

wait till u change to F10!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back