Restaurant Ember

Kenn we all will book a rm for u! (As a package) Then u provide the 'entertainment show' after our wonderful dinner, n we all shall b ur spectators ON bo??? Agree guys :thumbsup: BTW Justine will b joining us too(i tink).

To racebred : The dinner is abt $75 inc appitizer,maincourse n dessert.(i tink)
Check tis out :)
http://www.hotel1929.com/hotel1929/dining/ember.htm

Alvin666 said:
Kenn we all will book a rm for u! (As a package) Then u provide the 'entertainment show' after our wonderful dinner, n we all shall b ur spectators ON bo??? Agree guys :thumbsup: BTW Justine will b joining us too(i tink).

To racebred : The dinner is abt $75 inc appitizer,maincourse n dessert.(i tink)
Check tis out :)
http://www.hotel1929.com/hotel1929/dining/ember.htm

Alvin, first you gotta check if they've got king sized bed! :shoot: Huh? U want Ken to entertain u? :screwedu: Halo, the theme shud be to get your own and have fun for the night. Btw, Keong Saik road...It's famous for some other events rather than food, right?

TripleM said:
There isn't any but I can arrange for you at $329.95 all inclusive plus one free bouquet to make your night more meaningful...

Jack, dun think my bro's the romantic sort. He's the "Straight-To-The-Action" kind of guy...Real macho! :thumbsup:

SL2 said:
Jack, dun think my bro's the romantic sort. He's the "Straight-To-The-Action" kind of guy...Real macho!

Two pointers:

(1) This is an invitation to do a group fine dining. It is amazing how we could go off topic. Stay away from my personal affair.

(2) Steven bro, presumption is the mother of all failures. It'll all depend on who is my partner.

So, who's coming?

kenntona said:
SL2 said:
Jack, dun think my bro's the romantic sort. He's the "Straight-To-The-Action" kind of guy...Real macho!

Two pointers:

(1) This is an invitation to do a group fine dining. It is amazing how we could go off topic. Stay away from my personal affair.

(2) Steven bro, presumption is the mother of all failures. It'll all depend on who is my partner.

So, who's coming?

Lol!! I'm in as long as there's chicken(No pun intended. Mere coincidence with the history of the location) on it's menu. 8)

kenn, how do u ask us to stay away from ur personal affair when u always create opportunity for us to comment .......
u know what curiousity kill the cat...... human are mostly bo liao one.... must KPO one lor.... if not what is life

Tis coming 15th Oct 7pm okie!! Anymore names pls cos i will b calling up to make reservation soon(last day of tis month Sep).

1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6)

Dinner menus

Hi, I'm back...Good response, looks like we're gonna have a fun makan session! 8) Ok just to clarify, the cuisine is Modern European with Asian and Japanese influences. As for menus, there are 3 choices :-

i) 4 course set dinner at $38+++ (sample set dinner menu below)

ii) 8 course tasting menu at $75+++ BUT the whole table must order this

iii) a la carte (appetizers range from $8, mains from $15, desserts are $9)

sample set dinner menu

spiced blue crab consommé with
prawn mousse quenelle
~
pan seared scallop with parma ham,
spicy dip
~
gratinated atlantic black cod
with ishino miso
~
orange sabayon parfait with
citrus segment

$38+++

Hungry ? Then put your name down! :wavey:

SL2, yes there's chicken - this sort : pan roasted chicken with cilantro pesto, mash and fennel salad. :laughlik: Don't forget to add your name to the list!
...which reminds me :oops:

1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6) g0yogi
7) ...

Wait a minute...... I have yet to confirm......

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Racebred said:

Yo Bro join in the fun dinner lah cos many of us dnt really have a chance to talk to u b4. Will b great if can join us as tis will b Merrier!
Nw the list is as follow :

1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6) g0yogi
7) SL2
8)

Hi, I'm back...Good response, looks like we're gonna have a fun makan session! Ok just to clarify, the cuisine is Modern European with Asian and Japanese influences. As for menus, there are 3 choices :-

i) 4 course set dinner at $38+++ (sample set dinner menu below)

ii) 8 course tasting menu at $75+++ BUT the whole table must order this

iii) a la carte (appetizers range from $8, mains from $15, desserts are $9)

sample set dinner menu

spiced blue crab consommé with
prawn mousse quenelle
~
pan seared scallop with parma ham,
spicy dip
~
gratinated atlantic black cod
with ishino miso
~
orange sabayon parfait with
citrus segment

$38+++

Thanks for the lovely recommendation captain. So what's for desert? And can I have my coffee served together with my desert?

kekekeke

:dance: :dance: :dance:

1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6) g0yogi
7) SL2
8) RB.

ok lah. zoh nang cannot dao. :wavey: heheheh!!! we going for which course?

Cannot. You must go if I am not. Else rumours will run wild......

Thanks for the lovely recommendation captain. So what's for desert? And can I have my coffee served together with my desert?

kekekeke

:dance: :dance: :dance:

No worries. 8) Do you prefer hot or cold deserts ? Hot deserts - take your pick from the Sonoran, Kalahari or if you're super hungry, go for the Sahara. For cold deserts, I'd recommend the chilly Gobi or Atacama deserts.
Coffee with your desert ? Depends if you like your coffee hot or cold. It'd be tough trying to keep an ice coffee cold in a hot desert. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
by88zme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back