Restaurant Ember

Most proably many of them will b ordering ala carte. There is set dinner menu too $38+++. Called them up to chk wif them liao, see if they r able to alter the set to our needs but the floor manger told me is better to go for ala carte cos sometime the entree or desert might nt b the type tat we like. Can decide there when at the table! :) Most of them here r only care abt their Lamb Chops tats all, the rest of the dishes r optional :)

1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny) (2x)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6) g0yogi
7) SL2
8 ) Racebred

Alvin666: Added my other half to the list. :) Hope it can still be accomodated!

rodders said:
Hmmm................Wondering who.................kekekekeke
:shock:
Rod, it's my other half (wife-to-be), not Alvin666's other half!.. hehe...

P.S. Are you going for Dyno today?? Did cal contact you?

Alamah!! Pai-sei.......read wrongly...... :oops: .......kekeke

Sorry I cen't make it for the dyno today. Gotta train at 11.30am. I'll probably go down another weekend. :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Alamah!! Pai-sei.......read wrongly...... :oops: .......kekeke

Sorry I cen't make it for the dyno today. Gotta train at 11.30am. I'll probably go down another weekend. :thumbsup:

i just knew u r thinking it's Alvin666's other half when u started to ask.... blur king

i just knew u r thinking it's Alvin666's other half when u started to ask.... blur king

Ya lor........You're oredi his other half. That;s why I was confused! Got you worried there for a minute didn't I? kekekeke

1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny) (2x)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6) g0yogi
7) SL2
8 ) Racebred
9) Guru

Winnercafe, do u want to come & join the dinner............u hv my accompany loh

Rodders, I will remove the chicken bone & put the boneless chicken in ur mouth ;) so that u wont get choke

GURU said:
1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny) (2x)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6) g0yogi
7) SL2
8 ) Racebred
9) Guru

Winnercafe, do u want to come & join the dinner............u hv my accompany loh

Rodders, I will remove the chicken bone & put the boneless chicken in ur mouth ;) so that u wont get choke
Sooo........touch. Cannot tahan oredi.............. :inlove:

What more can I say? Like that die die must go for the dinner oredi............kekeke :laughlik:

Puke Puke Puke.

Where got appetite in such a corny setting?

Si bey "bah"......

:whattheh: :whattheh: :whattheh:
:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

GURU said:
1) Alvin
2) Alvin (Puny) (2x)
3) TripleM (2x)
4) Rodders
5) Kenntona
6) g0yogi
7) SL2
8 ) Racebred
9) Guru

i will be having dinner w my friends on the 15 so won't be able to mk it..... but if u all got part 2 can sms me... i see if i can go over or not.

rodders said:

Ya lor........You're oredi his other half. That;s why I was confused! Got you worried there for a minute didn't I? kekekeke

is tt so how come i dun know?.... u seem to know better than i do....

winnercafe said:
kenntona said:
Puke Puke Puke.

Where got appetite in such a corny setting?

Si bey "bah"......

:whattheh: :whattheh: :whattheh:
:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

kenn i believe u can be more bah lor
He is more bah!! He's just jealous no one has offered to de-boned the chicken and feed him........ :angry:

winnercafe, will do! what a shame that u can't joint us loh. If we've part 2, i will sms u, wont miss u out.......

Kentonna, dont need to envy rodders lah, to thank you for being the ladies' cheuffers on last friday, i also de-bone the chicken for u loh but cant feed it in ur mouth loh...... :)

Huh?! Hey! I thot I'm the only one who's there for chicken meat and the rest of you guys were there for the lamb chops... :whattheh:

SL2 said:
Huh?! Hey! I thot I'm the only one who's there for chicken meat and the rest of you guys were there for the lamb chops... :whattheh:

to get feed by guru, they will forgo the lamd this time round....

Chicken......Lamp......Beef......or fish........They're all the same to me. Just as long as I get to "Chiak-Bak!!".....kekeke

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back