Restaurant Ember

rodders said:
Chicken......Lamp......Beef......or fish........They're all the same to me. Just as long as I get to "Chiak-Bak!!".....kekeke

Wah lau eh..Talk about indecent proposal man... 8)

c rodders, now everyone envy u liao that u hv the opportunity to be fed by guru..............

all kind of meat & seafood will be served on the table to challenge me liao...........

SL2 u just hv to pardon rodders cos he's too happy.......as he feel like a king

the first time he met me, i de-shelled the prawn, now i offer to de-bone the chicken, future he may be speechless whenever he see me :silenced:

GURU said:
c rodders, now everyone envy u liao that u hv the opportunity to be fed by guru..............

all kind of meat & seafood will be served on the table to challenge me liao...........

SL2 u just hv to pardon rodders cos he's too happy.......as he feel like a king

the first time he met me, i de-shelled the prawn, now i offer to de-bone the chicken, future he may be speechless whenever he see me :silenced:

This Friday must take pix of you de-boning and feeding Rodders hor..I'm now trying to imagine how he will try to de-shell or de-bone without you by his side..Wahahaha!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

future he may be speechless whenever he see me

Yeah.............I'll just open my mouth and say "Ah......................."
kekeke

I'm now trying to imagine how he will try to de-shell or de-bone without you by his side..Wahahaha!!

The most is , I'll go hungry lor........................ :verysad:

winnercafe said:
kenn i believe u can be more bah lor

Ya, like you know me damn well......

rodders said:
He is more bah!! He's just jealous no one has offered to de-boned the chicken and feed him........

Bro, don't flatter yourself. I am not jealous of your position, trust me. And keep yourself healthy. Just in case you might not be receptive of the food......

GURU said:
Kentonna, dont need to envy rodders lah, to thank you for being the ladies' cheuffers on last friday, i also de-bone the chicken for u loh but cant feed it in ur mouth loh......

Envy? Hahaha, so funny......

Keep your attention on Rodney. I will de-bone myself. Thank you.

Shit. It's getting cold...... my hair standing......

kenntona said:
Bro, don't flatter yourself. I am not jealous of your position, trust me. And keep yourself healthy. Just in case you might not be receptive of the food......

What is jealousy to us ??? :lol: :thumbsup:

calvin said:
What is jealousy to us ???

Ya, I forgot. It's call "Any Rider Time Share Programme."

okey! final answer, chicken breast for everyone so I dont need to de-bone..............

aiya rb, u spoil mood leh..... now nobody de-bone liao..... so the task is now entask to u....hohohoho...... bros, enjoy ur meals.....

Parking IS a bit limited there, so do factor in a bit of time getting that elusive parking spot.

Speaking of Part II, anyone keen on going to Attica at Clarke Quay ? 8) Alternatively, new asia bar at the top of westin...

Wahahaha!! And to think the theme for this dinner was supposed to be based on lamb chops! Now all will have chicken breast!! Wahaha!!

Speaking of Part II, anyone keen on going to Attica at Clarke Quay ? Alternatively, new asia bar at the top of westin...

Si mi lai eh?

the clark quay one dun know where
new asia bar i know where also easy to go....
but u all decide lor....

winnercafe said:
SL2 said:
Speaking of Part II, anyone keen on going to Attica at Clarke Quay ? Alternatively, new asia bar at the top of westin...

Si mi lai eh?

aiyo part 2 meaning after dinner lor

I know the part 2 thing..Just that I dunno what Attica is.. :oops:

winnercafe, what to do! now everyone has to self help themselves loh..... Guru feed no one lah! Ren Yan Kei Wei, sooner later I become Ruan Lin Yu man :shock:

Ren Yan Kei Wei, sooner later I become Ruan Lin Yu man

Wah piang! Chimology :whattheh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups