Hi Vasoojraj,

Thank you for your enquiry,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May
Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Hi guys,

New owner of a F48 X1 here. After going through the reviews, I thought to give Revol a try. Turned out that i was not disappointed.

Must say Marcus offered exceptional service in how he took the time to go through with me on the work done. My past experience with detailers was that they couldn't be bothered after the job and just expect you to leave. Even after the job, Marcus took the time to show me what was done to the car, part by part. I was so impressed with the dedication and I could tell he took pride in his work. Not to mention the service provided by May was also considerate and helpful. Although I couldn't get my desired slot initially and settled for another slot, she remembered when my preferred slot opened up and called me to ask if i still wanted it. This is really how you ensure customers come back to you.

Thumbs up and I will be sure to return. Thanks again Revol!

Hi guys,

New owner of a F48 X1 here. After going through the reviews, I thought to give Revol a try. Turned out that i was not disappointed.

Must say Marcus offered exceptional service in how he took the time to go through with me on the work done. My past experience with detailers was that they couldn't be bothered after the job and just expect you to leave. Even after the job, Marcus took the time to show me what was done to the car, part by part. I was so impressed with the dedication and I could tell he took pride in his work. Not to mention the service provided by May was also considerate and helpful. Although I couldn't get my desired slot initially and settled for another slot, she remembered when my preferred slot opened up and called me to ask if i still wanted it. This is really how you ensure customers come back to you.

Thumbs up and I will be sure to return. Thanks again Revol!

Hi Joseph,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your paint protection services.

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services and have met your expectations.

We truly appreciated your positive feedback and we are motivated by your compliments .

We will continue to ensure to serve you with the usual professional and friendly services!

Do keep up a good weekly car wash to maintain the showroom condition ya

We look forward to your next visit!

Cheers,

Marcus and Team

Hi,

Can quote me the available full coating/detailing packages for series 5 on interior and exterior grooming?

Hi,

Can quote me the available full coating/detailing packages for series 5 on interior and exterior grooming?

Hi,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi , I have a Z4, can u quote me for 1 x groom (interior & exterior)? Also do u do under carriage repairs? (My front bumper under carriage has a minor damage due to low height clearance) . Est cost to repair? Thank u

Hi,

Can send me quote and packages for Paint protection and grooming and upkeeping the interiors for 2 Series Gran Tourer? Many Thanks.

Hi , I have a Z4, can u quote me for 1 x groom (interior & exterior)? Also do u do under carriage repairs? (My front bumper under carriage has a minor damage due to low height clearance) . Est cost to repair? Thank u

Hi Reese&Snickers,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi,

Can send me quote and packages for Paint protection and grooming and upkeeping the interiors for 2 Series Gran Tourer? Many Thanks.

Hi Aaron,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi,

Can I have a pps quote for x4?

Thanks!

Hi,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi

Can i get a quote for 216i ?

Thanks
Hi,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi May

Kindly quote me your packages (both interior and exterior with colour correction as well) on a 325i?

Thanks.

Hi May

Kindly quote me your packages (both interior and exterior with colour correction as well) on a 325i?

Thanks.

Hi,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi,

can you quote me the ZeTough ceramic paint protection for F48/X1.

Hi,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member