Review of Revol

MW

Legendary 10 Years
I just had my grooming done my Revol today.

I purposely let my car stay dirty without washing for about 2 weeks since I had already made an appointment to try out their GoldShield PPS, which was supposed to be good for white coloured cars.

Went this morning at about 9am and Randy attended to me. I am not sure whether it applies to all customers but I was asked whether I needed a courtesy car while my car was being groomed, but its a nice touch as I have gone to other big name groomers before and all just asked me to come back 4-5hrs later.

Anyway, after about 4hrs I went to collect my car and it was damn shiny. Randy proceeded to show me what was done and frankly I was amazed at the detailed work done to groom the car, and I really mean detailed. Engine bay, door panels, grooves, bonnet lining, boot area, dashboard, underseat area etc etc all cleaned spotlessly. Even my steering wheel looked like it was just installed. The rims were also hand washed like new inside out and all brake dust removed.

Revol really emphasizes on all details, not just the paintwork and visible areas, plus with the reasonable pricing, I would highly recommend them.

Re: Review of Revol

MW said:
I purposely let my car stay dirty without washing for about 2 weeks since I had already made an appointment to try ........
Please inform me before you go to any spa.

Means you will not shower for many many days until you zhang jui, you filthy animal.

Car…. not c**k!!!

Oh I forgot one important thing…Revol threw in free dent removal as well..so all in all very good pricing

Never take picture ler. I wait for Revol to put up.

MW;620547 said:
Never take picture ler. I wait for Revol to put up.

tks for the review. but very "cham", every time you try to give a good feedback always kena...

Congrats
sound good.................waiting pic then...........

cheers

MW;620487 said:
I just had my grooming done my Revol today.

I purposely let my car stay dirty without washing for about 2 weeks since I had already made an appointment to try out their GoldShield PPS, which was supposed to be good for white coloured cars.

Went this morning at about 9am and Randy attended to me. I am not sure whether it applies to all customers but I was asked whether I needed a courtesy car while my car was being groomed, but its a nice touch as I have gone to other big name groomers before and all just asked me to come back 4-5hrs later.

Anyway, after about 4hrs I went to collect my car and it was damn shiny. Randy proceeded to show me what was done and frankly I was amazed at the detailed work done to groom the car, and I really mean detailed. Engine bay, door panels, grooves, bonnet lining, boot area, dashboard, underseat area etc etc all cleaned spotlessly. Even my steering wheel looked like it was just installed. The rims were also hand washed like new inside out and all brake dust removed.

Revol really emphasizes on all details, not just the paintwork and visible areas, plus with the reasonable pricing, I would highly recommend them.

Hi Mw,

Thank you for giving us the chance to groom your beautiful car.

Glad you enjoy your session with us.

Appreciate your comments and looking forward to your next visit ya :)

Cheers.

Gavin Tan

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

@ Ang Mo Kio

10, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2a
#01-12 AMK Autopoint (S) 568047

Tel: 67466281

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun: 8.30am to 7pm

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East
#01-75 Enterprise Hub (S) 608583

Tel: 62679331

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun : 8.30am to 7pm
Rest on Tuesday

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

Lousy pic but better than nothing…photo doesn't do justice to the shine. Lousy iphone cam.

MW;620890 said:
Lousy pic but better than nothing…photo doesn't do justice to the shine. Lousy iphone cam.

WOW :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for sharing :)

Cheers.

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest on PH

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & PH

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

Hi Guys,

I share MW's fantastic experience at Revol too!

I was delighted to know that they actually provides courtesy car for us to do our daily work while our ride is being groomed.

Though I did not use their courtesy car, Gavin was damn nice to drive me home so that I can take my 2nd car. Damn sincere and friendly service I must say. Am Touched.

With respect to my car, its a Black Bimmer and they removed all the stubborn watermarks and scratches, and even touched up paint the small chips. They also offered me optional paint spraying for my major scratches and I took it up coz it was a really reasonable price.

Not to exaggerate, when i went back I couldn't recognise my car coz it looks freaking New, majiam like fresh from showroom.

Like for MW, they also made my beige leather seats look like new and they removed all the funny marks and dirt from wherever u can name it.

Outstanding!!!

Highly Highly Highly Recommended.

if u guys interested, u can mention to Gavin @ Toh Guan saying that u are referred by me, so that maybe u can get the same bargained package as mine. PM me if u are keen and if Gavin dun mind me telling. hee

Cheers!

Hi All

Just to add on to the reviews above my pleasant experience with Revol. Just had my Sapphire black E60 done up yesterday.

As already mentioned above by bros MW and jackylim383, Revol's work was meticulous. It was really like collecting a new car all over again. Koot koot kim kim! My rims were super clean inside out when i collected my car. Interior wise was almost spotless, the only thing missing was the new car scent.
I was told that the Dent Master wasn't available yesterday so my dents weren't removed, but Gavin assured me that it will be done up next week. Kudos to Gavin for his excellent service and attitude .

I took up their package which i found to be quite reasonably priced with free car washes and dent removals. Worth checking it out.

jackylim383;621987 said:
Hi Guys,

I was delighted to know that they actually provides courtesy car for us to do our daily work while our ride is being groomed.

Though I did not use their courtesy car, Gavin was damn nice to drive me home so that I can take my 2nd car. Damn sincere and friendly service I must say. Am Touched.

With respect to my car, its a Black Bimmer and they removed all the stubborn watermarks and scratches, and even touched up paint the small chips. They also offered me optional paint spraying for my major scratches and I took it up coz it was a really reasonable price.

Not to exaggerate, when i went back I couldn't recognise my car coz it looks freaking New, majiam like fresh from showroom.

Like for MW, they also made my beige leather seats look like new and they removed all the funny marks and dirt from wherever u can name it.

Outstanding!!!

if u guys interested, u can mention to Gavin @ Toh Guan saying that u are referred by me, so that maybe u can get the same bargained package as mine. PM me if u are keen and if Gavin dun mind me telling. hee

Cheers!

Bro,

mind PM-ing me the cost...as i am planning to do one...and great that they include the Dent removal as well....so since many have given great reviews....planning to visit them. Let me know, and thanks.

:juggle:

Bro

Pm me your Hp no ok?

Ive asked Gavin to give you good deal like mine once u mention my name

Cheers!

jackylim383;621987 said:
Hi Guys,

Outstanding!!!

Cheers!

Hi Jackylim383,

Am glad you are happy with our services.

Remember to wash your car more often to maintain your beautiful "showroom" car ya :)

Looking forward to your next visit

&

Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Cheers.

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest on Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Website:REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

dp3223;622111 said:
Hi All

Just to add on to the reviews above my pleasant experience with Revol. Just had my Sapphire black E60 done up yesterday.

As already mentioned above by bros MW and jackylim383, Revol's work was meticulous. It was really like collecting a new car all over again. Koot koot kim kim! My rims were super clean inside out when i collected my car. Interior wise was almost spotless, the only thing missing was the new car scent.
I was told that the Dent Master wasn't available yesterday so my dents weren't removed, but Gavin assured me that it will be done up next week. Kudos to Gavin for his excellent service and attitude .

I took up their package which i found to be quite reasonably priced with free car washes and dent removals. Worth checking it out.

Hi Dp3223,

Noted with thanks.

Will ensure a new car scent during your next visit ya :)

Hope today dent removal is up to your expectation.

Thank you so much for your feedback

&

Looking forward to your next visit :)

Cheers

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest on Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Website:REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

Saw the reviews and decided to have the car groomed as well. Chose the Goldshield PPS. Overall, I was quite happy wth the outcome.

- Very detailed and thorough
- Great customer service (I actually got a courtesy car.........and it was raining that day)
- Comprehensive services (Dent removing and detailing)

Here's some pictures -

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

They made sure the rims and brakes are covered as well -

DSC_0173.JPG

Check out the engine bay -

DSC_0208.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics