Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

Hey RBB

that was you! I was the black E60 that arrived while you were waiting..
nice ride you have

MW;620890 said:
Lousy pic but better than nothing…photo doesn't do justice to the shine. Lousy iphone cam.

Sibeh kim ah!!!!! Sui Mak mak!!!

'The Great White'

Red_Bean_Bun;623335 said:
Saw the reviews and decided to have the car groomed as well. Chose the Goldshield PPS. Overall, I was quite happy wth the outcome.

- Very detailed and thorough
- Great customer service (I actually got a courtesy car.........and it was raining that day)
- Comprehensive services (Dent removing and detailing)

Here's some pictures -

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

They made sure the rims and brakes are covered as well -

Check out the engine bay -

DSC_0208.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

With such shine, you were only quite happy???

U have such high standards......wat kinda shine will make you real happy???

'The Great White'

Hi Wilson,

must be like this:

Bro ur face no matter how u groom also cannot make it lei. . . Who dent ur face.. .?

Wow the Z4 nice, how come BMW oil check dip handle since E36 till now still same haha..

Last edited by a moderator:

wilman2772;623345 said:
With such shine, you were only quite happy???

U have such high standards......wat kinda shine will make you real happy???

'The Great White'

How about lagi happy ? .................

Only people with shiny Spyders can feel real happy :) ............

Red_Bean_Bun;623350 said:
How about lagi happy ? .................

Only people with shiny Spyders can feel real happy :) ............

If you're happy with their work & wanna tell the rest how good they are, just say 'you're very happy with the outcome' rather than 'quite happy'.

Quite happy means half half, tell us why pls!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;623372 said:
If you're happy with their work & wanna tell the rest how good they are, just say 'you're very happy with the outcome' rather than 'quite happy'.

Quite happy means half half, tell us why pls!

'The Great White'

You have a bone to pick with me ? I am quite happy with their work and that's it. Quite happy. You don't try to insinuate that I am not happy with their work. If you did not pass your English that's your problem.

Go check the dictionary and tell which part of "Quite Happy" means not happy.

You Cha Bo is it ?

Red_Bean_Bun;623414 said:
You have a bone to pick with me ? I am quite happy with their work and that's it. Quite happy. You don't try to insinuate that I am not happy with their work. If you did not pass your English that's your problem.

Go check the dictionary and tell which part of "Quite Happy" means not happy.

You Cha Bo is it ?

I did fail my english! How u know huh?

Seriously, your car dam shinny!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;623428 said:
I did fail my english! How u know huh?

Seriously, your car dam shinny!!

'The Great White'

If your porky goes there, revol wil report police cos it's already shiny and you come to cho luan

Saw the reviews and decided to have the car groomed as well. Chose the Goldshield PPS. Overall, I was quite happy wth the outcome.

- Great customer service (I actually got a courtesy car.........and it was raining that day)

Here's some pictures -

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

DSC_0208.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

wow. look like new car!

yup, especially engine bay.........................

cheers

dash;623459 said:
wow. look like new car!

Here's some pictures -

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

DSC_0208.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

Hi Red_Bean_Bun,

Thank you so much for your feedback & sharing of your chio chio z4 photos.

Glad you are happy with our services.

Looking forward to your next visit ya :)

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

@ Ang Mo Kio

10, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2a
#01-12 AMK Autopoint (S) 568047

Tel: 67466281

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun: 8.30am to 7pm
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East
#01-75 Enterprise Hub (S) 608583

Tel: 62679331

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun : 8.30am to 7pm
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

Visited them yesterday in a short notice as a first time customer. Did not went for the full package..just normal polishing..must say its a job well done. Great service and attention to detail.

Niva;627914 said:
Visited them yesterday in a short notice as a first time customer. Did not went for the full package..just normal polishing..must say its a job well done. Great service and attention to detail.

Hi Niva,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Glad you are happy with our services.

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

I have just went for a Diamond Brite PPS session with Revol yesterday. And I have only one comment after receiving my car. SUPERB JOB DONE!

I am very impressed by the service and professionalism exhibited by Gavin. His advice and commitment to make the customer smile on collecting the car is second to none.

My car, which was a 6 year old e46, was in terrible condition. Lots of swirl and watermarks. But the worst was actually the rims that was COATED with a super thick layer of brake dust, which i had tried removing myself using various wheel cleaner (even using Sonax). It was so bad that i contemplated either changing rims or respraying the rims.

However, all these were history when i collected my car in the evening. RIMS WERE CLEAN! I SAW THE ORIGINAL COLOUR! the swirl marks and watermarks were almost 99% gone. it was really like collecting a new car from your SA. haha. the car was really shiny.

no regrets about going there to try their service and signing up for their package! highly recommended!

chewbaka;628866 said:
I have just went for a Diamond Brite PPS session with Revol yesterday. And I have only one comment after receiving my car. SUPERB JOB DONE!

I am very impressed by the service and professionalism exhibited by Gavin. His advice and commitment to make the customer smile on collecting the car is second to none.

My car, which was a 6 year old e46, was in terrible condition. Lots of swirl and watermarks. But the worst was actually the rims that was COATED with a super thick layer of brake dust, which i had tried removing myself using various wheel cleaner (even using Sonax). It was so bad that i contemplated either changing rims or respraying the rims.

However, all these were history when i collected my car in the evening. RIMS WERE CLEAN! I SAW THE ORIGINAL COLOUR! the swirl marks and watermarks were almost 99% gone. it was really like collecting a new car from your SA. haha. the car was really shiny.

no regrets about going there to try their service and signing up for their package! highly recommended!

Hi Chewbaka,

Thank you for much for your feedback.

Must admit your rims are indeed a big challenge for us. :)

Glad its now back to its original condition.

After car wash, try to wipe rims totally dry with a dry cloth as it will helps to prevents stubborn brake dust from building up too heavily.

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

I just sent my car to them yesterday. And this would be my second time doing a session with them. Was last minute but still accommodated my request.

Am truly satisfied with their grooming(diamond brite) and customer service.

Definitely would recommend forumers to give them a try if you are looking for high quality finish and good customer service.

Just left my car at Revol for grooming. Had a nice chat with Gavin. He is a really nice guy. Friendly and good service. Eagerly waiting to collect my ride this evening. Two thumbs up especially for the provision of courtesy car.

Dhome;653332 said:
I just sent my car to them yesterday. And this would be my second time doing a session with them. Was last minute but still accommodated my request.

Am truly satisfied with their grooming(diamond brite) and customer service.

Definitely would recommend forumers to give them a try if you are looking for high quality finish and good customer service.

Hi Dhome,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Glad we met your expectations. :)

Looking forward to your next visit ya :) :)

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back