Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

Collected my car and it was like brand new very shiny and the water marks and bird shit stains were all gone superb! Very happy with the results despite my car being 3 years old this coming August but after the grooming it looks fantastic.

Pitt;654138 said:
Just left my car at Revol for grooming. Had a nice chat with Gavin. He is a really nice guy. Friendly and good service. Eagerly waiting to collect my ride this evening. Two thumbs up especially for the provision of courtesy car.

HI Pitt.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Nice meeting you too :)

Enjoy your blink blink look ya :)

Looking forward to your next visit :)

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

@ Ang Mo Kio

10, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2a
#01-12 AMK Autopoint (S) 568047

Tel: 67466281

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun: 8.30am to 7pm
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East
#01-75 Enterprise Hub (S) 608583

Tel: 62679331

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun : 8.30am to 7pm
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

Sincere thanks to Gavin and team today

I have send my e92 filled with severe water marks on top 3 panels that looked awfully unsightly. Been to other groomers and was told only option is to respray. But Gavin was patient enough to explain and gave me the confidence that he can do the job.

After 5 hours of intensified session, the result was well above my expectations. My black ride has returned to gleaming deep gloss and the severe water marks has been vastly improved

Kudos to the dedicated team in Revol

I will definitely trust Gavin and team

katmakelele;658333 said:
Thanks for the good service today.

HI katmakelele.

Looking forward to your next visit ya

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

NOS;658803 said:
Sincere thanks to Gavin and team today

I have send my e92 filled with severe water marks on top 3 panels that looked awfully unsightly. Been to other groomers and was told only option is to respray. But Gavin was patient enough to explain and gave me the confidence that he can do the job.

After 5 hours of intensified session, the result was well above my expectations. My black ride has returned to gleaming deep gloss and the severe water marks has been vastly improved

Kudos to the dedicated team in Revol

I will definitely trust Gavin and team

Hi NOS.

Must maintain with regular car wash to prevent severe watermarks from returning back ya :)

Looking forward to your next visit

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

Sent my car in this morning expecting them to say my car is in good condition since it was just resprayed 3-4 days ago. But Gavin pointed out so many water and swirl marks on my car :(

Anyway, sign up for the diamondbrite package. Collected my car after 6 hours and one of the guy (forgot to ask name :p) took effort to explain what they have done and also how I should take care of my car.

Good before and after sale service, kudos.

Sent my car in today.

Had some minor scrap on the bumper and bonnet.

Took up diamondbrite package + some misc work to rectify the paintworks and dents.

Car looks damn swee now :)

When I got there, one of the staffs went through what was done to the car, look like it's from the showroom as promised :juggle:

Oh, plus I got courtesy car, saved me tons of headache :)

katmakelele;658333 said:
Thanks for the good service today.

HI katmakelele,

Glad you are happy with our services.

Looking forward to your next visit ya :)

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

chomp78;661498 said:
Sent my car in today.

Had some minor scrap on the bumper and bonnet.

Took up diamondbrite package + some misc work to rectify the paintworks and dents.

Car looks damn swee now :)

When I got there, one of the staffs went through what was done to the car, look like it's from the showroom as promised :juggle:

Oh, plus I got courtesy car, saved me tons of headache :)

HI chomp78,

Have to maintain the swee sweeeee condition with regular washing ya :)

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

WK_Tan;660977 said:
Sent my car in this morning expecting them to say my car is in good condition since it was just resprayed 3-4 days ago. But Gavin pointed out so many water and swirl marks on my car :(

Anyway, sign up for the diamondbrite package. Collected my car after 6 hours and one of the guy (forgot to ask name :p) took effort to explain what they have done and also how I should take care of my car.

Good before and after sale service, kudos.

HI Wk_Tan,

No worries as it's now back to the showroom condition.

Regular washing and proper maintenance will help and ensure the new paintwork to last more beautifully ya :)

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours
Rest On Ph

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours
Rest on Tuesday & Ph

MonacoBlue;664546 said:
Hi Gavin, interested to do the grooming with pps (gold shield) can let me know how much?

Hi MonacoBlue,

Thank you for your enquiry

You have a pm.

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Hi Gavin,

I recently acquired a pre-owned e89 in sapphire black. Although only 22 months old, the paintwork is in less than desired condition due to car spending lots of time in heavy industrial estates with previous owner. Swirl marks are aplenty and the showroom gloss not quite apparent even after having groomed the car with a reputable groomer.

I am one step away from deciding to respray the entire car. :)

Any suggestions on what Revol can do for my ride? How far ahead do I need to book for an appointment? Please pm me any pricing information as well. Thanks!!!

wlkoh;665747 said:
Hi Gavin,

I recently acquired a pre-owned e89 in sapphire black. Although only 22 months old, the paintwork is in less than desired condition due to car spending lots of time in heavy industrial estates with previous owner. Swirl marks are aplenty and the showroom gloss not quite apparent even after having groomed the car with a reputable groomer.

Any suggestions on what Revol can do for my ride? How far ahead do I need to book for an appointment? Please pm me any pricing information as well. Thanks!!!

Hi wlkoh,

Thank you for your enquiry

You have a pm.

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

wlkoh;665747 said:
Hi Gavin,

Hi all - had my ride "Diamonbrite-d" on Monday and my wife thought I swapped my car for new when I came home!! She is so impressed we are "throwing away" 4 more treatments from our current package with another groomer and she is booked to have her ride treated this Sunday morning too!

Seriously, the watermarks, swirl marks, hairline scratches are all gone and the ride is "guud guud" shiny after 4 hours at Revol. I used quite a number of very reputable groomers, paint sealants and pps over the last 10years and I can say that I am honestly happy with the work done at Revol.

Randy was patient and sincere in helping me understand the process and product, the staff were also very professional and polite and even offered me a ride to my nearby office and picked me up when the job was done!

Would have posted some pics of my ride after the treatment, but it was so shiny the photos looked funny reflecting all the flouresent light from the ceiling.... LOL..

Thanks again Randy and team! Keep up the good work and go impress my wife with her ride this weekend! :)

wlkoh;669885 said:
Hi all - had my ride "Diamonbrite-d" on Monday and my wife thought I swapped my car for new when I came home!! She is so impressed we are "throwing away" 4 more treatments from our current package with another groomer and she is booked to have her ride treated this Sunday morning too!

Seriously, the watermarks, swirl marks, hairline scratches are all gone and the ride is "guud guud" shiny after 4 hours at Revol. I used quite a number of very reputable groomers, paint sealants and pps over the last 10years and I can say that I am honestly happy with the work done at Revol.

Randy was patient and sincere in helping me understand the process and product, the staff were also very professional and polite and even offered me a ride to my nearby office and picked me up when the job was done!

Would have posted some pics of my ride after the treatment, but it was so shiny the photos looked funny reflecting all the flouresent light from the ceiling.... LOL..

Thanks again Randy and team! Keep up the good work and go impress my wife with her ride this weekend! :)

Hi wlkoh,

Thank you so much for your feedback. :)

Glad you enjoy our services.

Washing your car at least once a week will helps to prevent watermarks back again. :)

Looking forward to your next visit ya :)

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Must give a great thumbs up to Gavin and his team.

Randy and his crew at AMK branch did a great "diamond-brite" on my "swirled" and "dusty" BMW. It has been great ever since.

I have to also give thumbs up to their car wash, although I only got enough for bi-weekly wash, every afterwash has been a pleasure to see my car. (Just cannot get what they can achieve with my own wash).

Randy 's service has been great and prompt!

Recommend to most drivers here to take a package with them too.

:goodup:

Just had my 2-week old Alpine White F10 cared for by Gavin and team yesterday. Caveat: As this is a new car with new paintwork, I will not talk about how they managed to remove scratches, swirl marks etc, cos there aren't any! :)

Instead, I want to talk about the service that Gavin provides to the customer.

I came in guns blazing and asking Gavin loads of questions regarding his technology, comparison with nano, teflon, maintenance etc. He was very patient, and took the time to explain each and every of my questions in detail. I took the Diamond Brite package in the end.

As promised, the car was done in half a day. I was expecting little difference to my car, as I mentioned that it is new, but to my amazement, I collected a different car! The sheen over the paintwork almost looked wet! There was a liquid shine over the entire car, and the car glowed under the lights.

Gavin teased that the effect will be different again at night, and boy was he right! At sunset, my car turned pink! The play of the orangy sunset reflected a myriad of colours off the paintwork, showing the depth of the protection layer. At night, my car felt that there were lights shining on it constantly. :yummie:

Of course, I was more than satisfied with the works, and compared to 4 other grooming centres that I went to (all renowned ones), I will say this: REVOL IS THE BEST!
I highly recommend anyone looking for a good restoration or maintenance of your paintwork to give Revol a try!

Cheers!

(I was not strong-armed or sweetened to write this review... good things must share! ):woowooo:

Just had my car Revol-ed today. Sign up the Diamondbrite package with Gavin this mrng. Left the car there 11 am, and at 5 pm they were still working on it trying to clear the residual water marks and swirl marks and fine scratches.

The end result when I finnally collected the car at 6.30pm was a sparkling , wet-look, swirl and scratches free, just out of showroom condition. Very impressed with the results. Even the headlights and tail-lights looks sparkling clean n crystal clear. Rims are back to their original shining silver like brand new instead of the greyish color this mrng. Even my wife who was with me was impressed :)

The courtesy car given was a nice gesture and make this grooming so much more convenient for me.

Thanks again to Galvin for his great service and detailed and patient run through of the whole process and also to his team for the good job done.

Cheers

Lawrence

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back