Please quote me for a new 318. Thanks

Hi LaoHu,

Thank you for your enquiry,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May
Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Please quote for me for new X1 F48. Thanks.

Hi Edwin,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi May,

Can you provide a quote for ceramic and titanium paint protection package for new X1/F48?

Thanks.

Hi May,

Can you provide a quote for ceramic and titanium paint protection package for new X1/F48?

Thanks.
Hi Eico

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi

Could you please quote for new 118i (F40). Thank you.
Hi

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Hi,

May I get quotes for a few cars:

1. BMW 216i GT
2. BMW 318i
3. BMW X3

If you can, also quote a package deal like 2 or 3 cars do together.

Thanks.

Hi,

May I get quotes for a few cars:

1. BMW 216i GT
2. BMW 318i
3. BMW X3

If you can, also quote a package deal like 2 or 3 cars do together.

Thanks.

Hi

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Just done my paint protection works at Revol - Toh Guan Branch for my new iX3.

Alan is friendly and spent time explaining the difference between the packages avaliable, and the limitations of the warranty.

I opted for the Zetough package. Was advised that the grooming service will take about 3-4 hours. Alan obliged to my request to drop me and my wife at IMM where we can shop while waiting.

Was surprised that finished my car grooming at 4pm which was almost an hour earlier. Revol fetch us back from IMM to collect my car.

The quality of the grooming is good and my ride looks pristine! While I can't tell if the paintwork will last 5 years as advertised, I would like to commend Alan on his service. He is friendly and patient.

A bit of discomfort was experienced though. I must decide on the spot if I wanted the extended maintenance package... Revol doesn't allow one to really consider the need. Many quality services provider does allow a short period in-between for consideration, which I believe will project a better image of sincere service, care for the buyer, and confidence in their ability to deliver. It feels like a hard sell in this case. Should he gave, say 2 weeks for consideration, it would be very much better.

I understand from Alan it is company's policy and he is just a 'manager'.. Nevertheless I took the extended package with 2 more maintenance grooming service to be provided over a 3 year period.

Hopefully, I won't regret this part of the commitment.

Just done my paint protection works at Revol - Toh Guan Branch for my new iX3.

Alan is friendly and spent time explaining the difference between the packages avaliable, and the limitations of the warranty.

I opted for the Zetough package. Was advised that the grooming service will take about 3-4 hours. Alan obliged to my request to drop me and my wife at IMM where we can shop while waiting.

Was surprised that finished my car grooming at 4pm which was almost an hour earlier. Revol fetch us back from IMM to collect my car.

The quality of the grooming is good and my ride looks pristine! While I can't tell if the paintwork will last 5 years as advertised, I would like to commend Alan on his service. He is friendly and patient.

A bit of discomfort was experienced though. I must decide on the spot if I wanted the extended maintenance package... Revol doesn't allow one to really consider the need. Many quality services provider does allow a short period in-between for consideration, which I believe will project a better image of sincere service, care for the buyer, and confidence in their ability to deliver. It feels like a hard sell in this case. Should he gave, say 2 weeks for consideration, it would be very much better.

I understand from Alan it is company's policy and he is just a 'manager'.. Nevertheless I took the extended package with 2 more maintenance grooming service to be provided over a 3 year period.

Hopefully, I won't regret this part of the commitment.

Good day,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services :)

We appreciate it very much and it's great to know you are happy and satisfied using our services .

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Catch up with you again on your next visit!

Best Regards,

Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back