Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

Thanks for sharing guys.. Was thinking of where to shine my car. Just called Revol and booked an appointment for tomorrow.... Cheers..

BillyKueek;687389 said:
Impressed with the feedback! I just collected a dark blue 06 E66, give me a quote and appointment details please?

Hi BillyKueek,

Thank you for your enquiry

You have a pm.

John74;687499 said:
Thanks for sharing guys.. Was thinking of where to shine my car. Just called Revol and booked an appointment for tomorrow.... Cheers..

Hi john74,

Thank you for sharing too. :dance:

We are happy to receive your appointment booking.

See you tomorrow :)

Cheers

Had my grooming done today at Revol. Bought my car in at 12.15 and collect my car 4and half hours later. Very good service and I was offered a car but I did not need it so I was offered a ride to the nearest MRT. I actually just sign up for the normal grooming but decided to take up the Gold shield PPS after 2 and a half hours. They go through every detail work done for my car. My car look like new from showroom. Very shinny, rims, interior, boot, engine all clean up and shinny. Truely Amaze!

Would like to thank all for posting good review of Revol as I was searching for a grooming workshop which could do a good job , as I have bad experience with LTS before. Thanks.

Thumbs up for Gavin and team. :thumbsup:

After few hours of grooming, car back to full glory.

Last edited by a moderator:

John74;688079 said:
Had my grooming done today at Revol. Bought my car in at 12.15 and collect my car 4and half hours later. Very good service and I was offered a car but I did not need it so I was offered a ride to the nearest MRT. I actually just sign up for the normal grooming but decided to take up the Gold shield PPS after 2 and a half hours. They go through every detail work done for my car. My car look like new from showroom. Very shinny, rims, interior, boot, engine all clean up and shinny. Truely Amaze!

Would like to thank all for posting good review of Revol as I was searching for a grooming workshop which could do a good job , as I have bad experience with LTS before. Thanks.

Hi John74,

Thank you so much for your compliment and sharing too :dance:

It is our pleasure to groom your car.

See you soon for your next visit ya.:)

Cheers

random;688087 said:
Thumbs up for Gavin and team. :thumbsup:

After few hours of grooming, car back to full glory.

Let the pictures do the talking.

2e0v2tc.jpg

s5fj88.jpg

mauu7r.jpg

Hi random,

Nice knowing you.

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photos :thumbsup:

A good weekly wash will helps to maintain the glory look ya.

See you soon for your next visit.:)

Cheers

took the plunge and booked appointment on thursday to try to get rid of water and swirl marks. lol.
really hope to be surprised.

chong010;691504 said:
took the plunge and booked appointment on thursday to try to get rid of water and swirl marks. lol.
really hope to be surprised.

Hi Chong010,

Thank you for booking an appointment with us.

We will give you a happy surprise:)

See you on thursday.

Cheers

Took longer than 4 hours, more like 5 hours but the wait was worthwhile.

Good Show Randy and Guys.

Woot.

chong010;692064 said:
Took longer than 4 hours, more like 5 hours but the wait was worthwhile.

Good Show Randy and Guys.

Woot.

Hi Chong010,

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos.:)

Glad you are happy with our services.

Looking forward to your next visit ya:)

Cheers

Met up with Gavin the other day.
Ernest chap and gave us a talk on detailing.
Will be sending my ride for you to rectify the swirl marks soon!

ckbmwe60;692746 said:
Met up with Gavin the other day.
Ernest chap and gave us a talk on detailing.
Will be sending my ride for you to rectify the swirl marks soon!

Hi ckbmwe60,

Nice meeting you and am glad to chat with you too.:)

Yup, will help you to rectify the swirlmarks.

See you soon ya :)

Cheers.

I has goldshield PPS done on my black E60 some time in August 2011. The results then was satisfactory but not over-the-top impressive. The very next day I received a follow up call from a revol customer service staff to find out if I was happy with the results. I told her i found some smudges on the finished car only after I drove home and had time for a closer inspection. She told me that she would pass my feedback to her management (which i thought was a "say and forget" statement, typical of customer service).

To my surprise, one day later, I received a call personally from Randy asking me to bring my car in to have the problem area re-done. Though I said ok, I could not be bothered to go back since I had already removed the smudgesmyself when I washed the car.

Fast-forward two months later to October.

Due to my maid's poor washing technique and my lack of supervision, my bonnet and boot lid accumulated an incredible amount of whirlmarks. I tried to shampoo, then polish it off to no avail.

Looking at the terrible condition every morning, I just could not stand it anymore (Let's just say the swirlmarks looked worse than before I sent my car for PPS.) so I took my car in to revol at AMK on Friday, 28 Oct.

Randy was there and he recognised me as a past customer immediately. He asked me if I was there for a carwash, I simply pointed out my bonnet and boot to show him what had happend to the car two months later despite goldshield. After a quick survey, he immediately instructed his workers to start work on the affect areas to remove the swirlmarks and fine scratches and a re-polish. Two workers got to work immediately and spent about 40 minutes to rectify the problem to bring the bonnet and bootlid back to the original shine. They then followed up with their standard carwash before returning the car to me. For this, I was simply charged $10 which is their standard carwash rate.

While I waited, Randy made an effort explain the the swirls and fine scratches had alot to do with my maid's washing and the correct way I should instruct her so as to minimise future re-occurance.

Being a typical singaporean, I am normally too lazy to give feedback when a vendor's service is satisfactory but quick to share bad experiences online.

However, this time I felt that Revol and Randy over-delivered in terms of customer-expectations and they totally deserve an accolade.

Well done, thank you and I am impressed!
E60 (SFY7xx4R)

black rain;697870 said:
I has goldshield PPS done on my black E60 some time in August 2011. The results then was satisfactory but not over-the-top impressive. The very next day I received a follow up call from a revol customer service staff to find out if I was happy with the results. I told her i found some smudges on the finished car only after I drove home and had time for a closer inspection. She told me that she would pass my feedback to her management (which i thought was a "say and forget" statement, typical of customer service).

To my surprise, one day later, I received a call personally from Randy asking me to bring my car in to have the problem area re-done. Though I said ok, I could not be bothered to go back since I had already removed the smudgesmyself when I washed the car.

Fast-forward two months later to October.

Due to my maid's poor washing technique and my lack of supervision, my bonnet and boot lid accumulated an incredible amount of whirlmarks. I tried to shampoo, then polish it off to no avail.

Looking at the terrible condition every morning, I just could not stand it anymore (Let's just say the swirlmarks looked worse than before I sent my car for PPS.) so I took my car in to revol at AMK on Friday, 28 Oct.

Randy was there and he recognised me as a past customer immediately. He asked me if I was there for a carwash, I simply pointed out my bonnet and boot to show him what had happend to the car two months later despite goldshield. After a quick survey, he immediately instructed his workers to start work on the affect areas to remove the swirlmarks and fine scratches and a re-polish. Two workers got to work immediately and spent about 40 minutes to rectify the problem to bring the bonnet and bootlid back to the original shine. They then followed up with their standard carwash before returning the car to me. For this, I was simply charged $10 which is their standard carwash rate.

While I waited, Randy made an effort explain the the swirls and fine scratches had alot to do with my maid's washing and the correct way I should instruct her so as to minimise future re-occurance.

Being a typical singaporean, I am normally too lazy to give feedback when a vendor's service is satisfactory but quick to share bad experiences online.

However, this time I felt that Revol and Randy over-delivered in terms of customer-expectations and they totally deserve an accolade.

Well done, thank you and I am impressed!
E60 (SFY7xx4R)

Hi black rain,

Thank you so much for sharing :dance:

Glad you enjoy using our services.

No worries, do feel free to contact us should you encounter any problems on your paintwork ya.

Cheers and see you soon. :thumbsup:

Visited Revol @ Toh Guan yesterday morning after "researching" this thread. Thanks to fellow bros' recommendations, my experience wif Gavin and Team was the most satisfying I have ever enjoyed with a car grooming company...

Pre grooming consultation:
Very detailed explanation of the packages. Discounts and freebies exclusive to bmw-sg member :dance: No hard selling.

Grooming:
I did not stay around to "supervise". Instead, I carried on my day's activities with the courtesy car they provided. Awesome! My friends were impressed when they hear of this value added service.

Collection:
Got watched the program "Overhaul" on SCV's Discovery Turbo? My experience was similar! Hahaha. Gavin walked through the cleaning stuffs they did to my car. From engine to headlights to windows to interior to body to emblems to exhaust to sports rims. Can you imagine they even cleaned the inner flanges of the rims, where the balance weights are! End result = Very 金金亮亮 and absolute show room condition :)

Post grooming:
Today I received a call from a Revol staff asking me if the polishing was done to my satisfaction. She also asked for any feedback on areas to improve.

In this "era" when so many groomers don't seem to care about customer service any more, Revol does everything they claim they can do, with confidence and smile.
Good job guys!

Hi Gavin

Pls quote me your packages. I m keen to go n see u... so many recommendations can't lie! Sapphire black F10.

woohoo, i won the grooming package from the DND!!! song ah~

ralliance;702068 said:
Visited Revol @ Toh Guan yesterday morning after "researching" this thread. Thanks to fellow bros' recommendations, my experience wif Gavin and Team was the most satisfying I have ever enjoyed with a car grooming company...

Pre grooming consultation:
Very detailed explanation of the packages. Discounts and freebies exclusive to bmw-sg member :dance: No hard selling.

Grooming:
I did not stay around to "supervise". Instead, I carried on my day's activities with the courtesy car they provided. Awesome! My friends were impressed when they hear of this value added service.

Collection:
Got watched the program "Overhaul" on SCV's Discovery Turbo? My experience was similar! Hahaha. Gavin walked through the cleaning stuffs they did to my car. From engine to headlights to windows to interior to body to emblems to exhaust to sports rims. Can you imagine they even cleaned the inner flanges of the rims, where the balance weights are! End result = Very 金金亮亮 and absolute show room condition :)

Post grooming:
Today I received a call from a Revol staff asking me if the polishing was done to my satisfaction. She also asked for any feedback on areas to improve.

In this "era" when so many groomers don't seem to care about customer service any more, Revol does everything they claim they can do, with confidence and smile.
Good job guys!

Hi ralliance,

Thank you so much for your compliments :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoy using our services. :dance:

Will continue to provide the best service to you ya

Cheers

st8800;702090 said:
Hi Gavin

Pls quote me your packages. I m keen to go n see u... so many recommendations can't lie! Sapphire black F10.

Hi st8800,

Thank you for your enquiry

You have a pm and looking forward to your visit ya:)

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red88video

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back