Revol Carz Makeover

Re: Revol Carz Makeover

When no one picks up the phone means they are concentrating hard on attaining that wet look for people's cars....

Luboil;820116 said:
Tried to call up for enquiry but no one picks up :(

Hi Luboil,

Our apology for not able to pick up your enquiry call.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonmaxima;820232 said:
When no one picks up the phone means they are concentrating hard on attaining that wet look for people's cars....

Thanks jasonmaxima, :thumbsup:

See you tomorrow. :)

Cheers

Can you pm me price for e92 2008 sapphire black? Please recommend package for internal & external grooming and dent removal.

aios25;822714 said:
Can you pm me price for e92 2008 sapphire black? Please recommend package for internal & external grooming and dent removal.

Hi Aios,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Hi Gavin,

Pls quote for pps for S60 black sapphire, new car 2 weeks old.

Thanks

Hi Gavin,

Thanks

Samuel Tan See Teng;823311 said:
Hi Gavin,

Thanks

Hi Samuel Tan See Teng,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Done my ride at AMK today. Good service by Marcus n Randy. Appreciate for the courtesy car as well but almost ran out of petrol on my way back to the wkshop:)
Minor dent on my passenger door was well removed.
End result of the diamond brite treatmt n polishing slightly below my expectation. Still kind of having that sandy feel when I ran my fingers across. Not as smooth as I wish it to be, but guess it's probably the best they could do or else will go too deep into the paintwork.
Overall still a job well done plus all the freebies tat come with the package n a courtesy car to use, must still give Revol guys a thumbs up!

Luboil;825807 said:
Done my ride at AMK today. Good service by Marcus n Randy. Appreciate for the courtesy car as well but almost ran out of petrol on my way back to the wkshop:)
Minor dent on my passenger door was well removed.
End result of the diamond brite treatmt n polishing slightly below my expectation. Still kind of having that sandy feel when I ran my fingers across. Not as smooth as I wish it to be, but guess it's probably the best they could do or else will go too deep into the paintwork.
Overall still a job well done plus all the freebies tat come with the package n a courtesy car to use, must still give Revol guys a thumbs up!

Hi Luboil,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Our bad for not meeting your expectation on the smoothness of the paintwork.

You have a Pm.

Looking forward to see you soon ya. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Had my Volvo polished the other day at Toh Guan. So good I signed up for a package. I just hope the excellent service continues now that I have signed - I suspect it will as the workers seem to take pride in their work. This is the first time I have had the complete rim, going all the way in fully cleaned and areas of dried up brake dust were cleared with ease. The rims look brand new now. Good job - thanks Steven and Gavin.

Sent my new ride this morning for Diamond Brite paint protection treatment at Toh Guan. Excellent service, if no shine, will sure make it shine till you can see your pimples. Highly recommended if you need any car grooming services..Great job - many thanks to Gavin and his team.

Bakugan;826060 said:
Pm mi for F10 PPS $$$

Tks

Hi Bakugan,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Singapore Brummie;826071 said:
Had my Volvo polished the other day at Toh Guan. So good I signed up for a package. I just hope the excellent service continues now that I have signed - I suspect it will as the workers seem to take pride in their work. This is the first time I have had the complete rim, going all the way in fully cleaned and areas of dried up brake dust were cleared with ease. The rims look brand new now. Good job - thanks Steven and Gavin.

Hi Singapore Brummie,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol.:thumbsup:

Glad you have a “new” sets of rims :D

Nice meeting you and great to know you are happy with our services.:)

Looking forward to your next visit ya

Cheers

isiowsg;826077 said:
Sent my new ride this morning for Diamond Brite paint protection treatment at Toh Guan. Excellent service, if no shine, will sure make it shine till you can see your pimples. Highly recommended if you need any car grooming services..Great job - many thanks to Gavin and his team.

Hi isiowsg,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Glad you are happy using our services. :)

Great to know you and to chat with you too. :D

Looking forward to your next visit ya

Cheers

Singapore Brummie;826071 said:

I don't think they'll let up on their service standards - Gavin strikes me as a man on a mission - and, with all the testimonies here (and I suspect on other forums), there's just too much at stake - his reputation, his integrity, his business...

So far, I've been pleased on both times I've had the cars done, the real test of the pudding will come when I bring them back for their 2nd grooming session soon...

Keep a lock on this dial, because I'll be back with a field report after that happens :)

wobbles;826862 said:
I don't think they'll let up on their service standards - Gavin strikes me as a man on a mission - and, with all the testimonies here (and I suspect on other forums), there's just too much at stake - his reputation, his integrity, his business...

So far, I've been pleased on both times I've had the cars done, the real test of the pudding will come when I bring them back for their 2nd grooming session soon...

Keep a lock on this dial, because I'll be back with a field report after that happens :)
Good to know - one of the benefits of sticking around is the sharing of information, good and bad from a variety of sources. In Gavin's case, I have not seen anything negative which is a good sign. There is definitely a niche market for a really good detailer and it looks like Revol has the baton.

Oh - and Gavin understands the meaning of service. Kudos to him.

wobbles;826862 said:

Hi wobbles,

Nice creative avatar :D

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

It is our pleasure to know you and to groom your cars too. :)

No worries, we will ensure both your cars to be maintain at tip top condition ya.

Looking forward to see you soon ya

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fz1fcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back