Rich Sporeans

Re: Rich Sporeans

I still love driving my Yam5 in Orchard Road...and I still think F10 is Fugly.

Ok end of OT

I always drive my E39 wif window down. Does ppl think that i got no $$ to fix up my air-cond?

End of OT.

I like to walk in Orchard Road and ogle at girls thus i belong to the poor Sporean..sorry wrong thread...End of OT

MW;600153 said:
I still love driving my Yam5 in Orchard Road...and I still think F10 is Fugly.

Ok end of OT

the only great white left

its GreatER white.

andy_sg;600111 said:
Even if there is, it's probably because they are 小开。Meaning son of a rich family. :) If that's the case, there's nothing to be proud of. Because it's not their achievement and they are simply riding on someone (his parents) achivements.

I'm drive my company's lambo...... i'm a car salesman............Whhahahahaha (I riding on customers' achivements).....

milk15;600208 said:
I'm drive my company's lambo...... i'm a car salesman............Whhahahahaha (I riding on customers' achivements).....

haha.. are you selling lambo? else why need to drive a supercar when doing sales? It's so difficult to find a parking place with that car

andy_sg;600212 said:
haha.. are you selling lambo? else why need to drive a supercar when doing sales? It's so difficult to find a parking place with that car

milk is a BS king!

andy_sg;600212 said:

Go out fetch mei mei...... kekekeke......
No need waste time to sian....... :p:p

Somehow ppl buy supercars is to show off their status.. but why do they still tint their windows? it seems like they are afraid to let others know who is the driver. Very contradicting.

he see you, you cannot see him ... that's normal

andy_sg;600295 said:
Somehow ppl buy supercars is to show off their status.. but why do they still tint their windows? it seems like they are afraid to let others know who is the driver. Very contradicting.

wt_know;600298 said:
he see you, you cannot see him ... that's normal
Tinted glass is for ECP car park project.

davidtch;600301 said:
Tinted glass is for ECP car park project.
Super car a bit tight, but Hitmee say BJ no problem :chinese:

no need super car to feel good, if u love your current ride.

no end comparing up. appreciate what we have now.

anyway today, i packed Mcnuggets for my son, so to prevent the car from smelling like Mcdonalds, i reluctantly had the windows down.
and while overtaking a bus, i heard my E-race roar, i cum in my pants instantaneously.
I love E-race!!! :dramamam:
so embarassing when my son's cute teacher see me.
i should ask her sit in my car with windows down, maybe she will get wet too!! :lol:

and speaking of wet. now i know why CP30's passenger always drenched liao. ;)

andy_sg;600295 said:

not contradicting..on contrary, the person in it knows everyone looking at it is enough.

Anyway, it's cyclical phenomenon..10 years bk it was Europe..now it's Asia's turn to see such prosperous signs thriving....as long nothing goes wrong..more such signs will continue to be seen..crisis 3 years back was started by US not Asia..those affected real badly by the crisis will be in for harder time.

Btw what is a supercar by definition for most people here? Brand, cost or type of car?
Just wondering...

I'm aware most Audi or BMW will have their windows tinted.. However, mine is LTA compliance. I didn't opt for the non-comply ones.

Because I feel there's no need to be afraid of others looking at you when stopping by traffic light.

In fact, you should feel great that they are paying attention to you. Perhaps a form of respect too. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back