Rich Sporeans

Re: Rich Sporeans

Welbo;602992 said:
I think I fall into the posuer category as I can't track for nuts!
My timing alway above 2.50mins............... :-(

Not being able to track is completely fine. Everyone 'can't track for nuts' to a varying degree. A top touring car driver may be a god to us, but nothing compared to certain F1 drivers. Those F1 drivers in turn, may be a joke to a top rally driver. The scale is huge.

If I'm a 3 minute driver that's A ok.. I just have fun learning about my car and about driving, calling 3 what 3 is. But later that night at dinner with everyone in KL if I start talking about how I was doing 2:35 and how I could feel even a half a PSI change in tire pressures and how it was a pleasure drifting the car across T7 and 8 and not braking for T14, then I am a poser.

Shuan

Hahahaha I see your point and the statement put out there. The funny part is that I really enjoy doing my own things in Sepang and never really bother to time myself. When pple ask me about my timing, I usually tell them 3 mins.

Its been 2 yrs since I last track my own car there. Looking forward to do it again this year. :-D

my fav thing about bmw TDs is not the timing...but the hehehaha in the pits....thats the fun part.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88mincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back