RIMS for E90 320i

Re: RIMS for E90 320i

E90koh;574721 said:
Thank you many many.

Hi Koh,

hope you got your rims soon..............

happy shopping....
cheers

So many many considerations. After rims comes tyres then suspension and brakes. Wah, how to save $$? :)

Miss my old Honda. Buy and forget. No need to spend and spend. Hehe. :)

E90koh;574747 said:
So many many considerations. After rims comes tyres then suspension and brakes. Wah, how to save $$? :)

Hi Koh,

Mod is the way to go...............

BMW, power
cheers

go to your internet browser, block bmw-sg forum url, you will have nothing to mod :lol2:

E90koh;574747 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Wt_know

knowing not much of offset but just want to know i'm getting 17" repilca rims, what offset will be the best for E90?

And which tires will be good for wet and dry road, mostly will like to have quiet and safety when rainning like continental csc3, GoodYear F1, Dunlop SP Sport Maxx TT, yoko C drive or any good tires you recomment?

Thanks.

17/18/19 rims ... the offset for E90 front/rear should be close to +35 depends on rim width and setup (all round or staggered)
for tyres, what you have listed are good tyres. it really depends on budget and price. different brand offer good price for specific sizes
the smaller the offset, the more aggressive it is. ie: +30 is more aggressive/flush compare to +35 (5mm out closer to fender)

E90koh;574747 said:

The first day I logged into this forum.. I WAS DOOMED!

Now it's your turn! Don't fight it. Just let the mod virus take control!

Now asking Nic for sway bar, steel braided brake lines and cool carbon pads.

wt_know;593273 said:
17/18/19 rims ... the offset for E90 front/rear should be close to +35 depends on rim width and setup (all round or staggered)
for tyres, what you have listed are good tyres. it really depends on budget and price. different brand offer good price for specific sizes
the smaller the offset, the more aggressive it is. ie: +30 is more aggressive/flush compare to +35 (5mm out closer to fender)

ok noted, but if you were to pick only 2 like yoko C drive & CSC3 which you will take? Is it advice to put spacer, will anything go wrong if i put it in to be more aggressive?

Shaun Lau;593729 said:
Modding is an addiction. We should start a rehab group for those who want out soon!

Tell me about it.. I got appointment next week with BVO to fit H&R sway bars, slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines and new carbon pads.. :oooops:

pbear1973;593736 said:
Tell me about it.. I got appointment next week with BVO to fit H&R sway bars, slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines and new carbon pads.. :oooops:

did your wifey make this appointment for you??? after ECU tune, now need to increase stopping power and anti-rolling ya.........

cheers

pbear is chershen's sequel .... wait for it ..... cher-sing

ac323;593738 said:
did your wifey make this appointment for you??? after ECU tune, now need to increase stopping power and anti-rolling ya.........

cheers

pbear1973;593736 said:

Must put you in intensive care. :laughing:

Look forward to your review bro.

ed6141;593742 said:

i think is better to quarantine him to see how first........................................

cheers

wt_know;593737 said:
haha ... what happen to mod moratorium ???

Haha still on still on! Hence no BBK, paddle shifters or M bodykits. :p I love the brake-cooling air dams on the M-kits.

ac323;593738 said:

cheers

Hahahaha :shhhh:. Decided to upgrade the brakes after I almost united with a wall at the Clementi Ave 6 entry into PIE Tuas.. :p Unexpectedly sharp corners are scary.. :errr:

The new Weitecs have made handling much better.. but at extremes there's still some "boating" and very slight understeer.. so must put sway bar liao.. Did some research and found that H&R is one of the best and is adjustable! Somemore got teflon coated bushings to eliminate squeaking.. :D

wt_know;593741 said:
pbear is chershen's sequel .... wait for it ..... cher-sing

Haha no lah I'm focused largely on how my car feels and sounds.. so won't really go for rims or appearance-mods.. Chershen still much more poisonous... :D

ed6141;593742 said:

Thanks bro! Will do a write-up once I get everything in. :D But dunno can take photos or not, it's at BVO instead of my usual BOSS because BVO has all the stocks already. Bernard told me it will take an entire day so I'm unlikely to be around to see the installation. :(

ac323;593745 said:
i think is better to quarantine him to see how first........................................

cheers

:D Mod moratorium is back!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts