Scary 3-min ride for family

Re: Scary 3-min ride for family

C3P0;704738 said:
If u see Hitmee's a5 cab, must stop and jio him. I PM u his number plate :laughlik:

Hitmee almost died trying catch up with a Audi RS6.

Actually I hate those pole jam brake still come down jio me...
Anyway they cone down see my bicep they say straight say " sorry"

Dun try a Saab with super dark tint, the driver might be ang kong seow, he will intro him as Orhlulu!

hitmee;704673 said:
that is probably after he flashed!

But sometimes, by flashing is a polite way telling the front car not to road hog or please give way to me.. they choose flashing instead of horn..

But if the road hogger feeling offenced then too bad lor

st8800;704733 said:
Sometimes I also scared of my own temper... countless times I stop my car in front of other cars and jio them... how to prevent from doing this?

U need to zhangjui more. Milk say one
He is zhangjui king.

st8800;704737 said:
Noticed yours also black bro.... :wavey::thumbsup:

Which part?

C3P0;704738 said:
If u see Hitmee's a5 cab, must stop and jio him. I PM u his number plate :laughlik:

ipoh-horfun;704739 said:
a5 come bmw.sg forum ?

Is r8 spyder

Jarren;704755 said:
But sometimes, by flashing is a polite way telling the front car not to road hog or please give way to me.. they choose flashing instead of horn..

May be he also flash back using brake lights

Jarren;704755 said:

9 out of 10 who feel offended by a flash are typically those who had never driven anywhere outside Singapore in their life.

satines;704774 said:
9 out of 10 who feel offended by a flash are typically those who had never driven anywhere outside Singapore in their life.

In Malaysia, you tailgate, they auto filter left and give-way.

ac323;704602 said:
Those found guilty of road hogging can be fined up to $1,000 or three months' imprisonment.

A $2,000 fine or six months' imprisonment is issued for a second or subsequent offence.

:( .... Oh dear .. how how .... :(

satines;704774 said:

If this road hogger play the same at M'sia NSH.. don't know he will come back one piece or not:rolleyes:

Even if I am travelling at 180kph on the extreme right lane with no cars infront, if other cars is coming faster from behind.. i'll just have to give way by filtering to the left to let them pass :woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:

satines;704774 said:

flash is like a kid pointing laser pen on ur forehead ..somehow, short light horn seems more well received here.

jawzsg;704808 said:
:( .... Oh dear .. how how .... :(

will visit you at Changi but not Club Sandy... is Changi prison lol !!!!!

Last time I used to be hot headed when someone flashes me and then engage in a race with that lao cb, but now old liao different thinking. If you flash or tailgate me, I maintain same speed tat irritated you in the 1st place. And if you overtake me and do the same thing to me, I will just smile and relax. A Buddhist saying taught me "One who schemes to but does not know whether you are suffering, suffers more"..

Zen

leecc23;704682 said:
I have a different experience except in this scenario I was the one in front. Eventhough the first lane was for overtaking I am unable to overtake and thus cruising around behind. However a car behind start flashing and was too close for comfort thus I did the braking so that the other car would not be too close to my rear.. While no more flashing but the behind car was still too closed a few times and thus the few braking exercise..Normaly I would not have any issues with this except when I have my kids at the back seat and I would definitely take preventice driving to ensure the car behind is not too closed...

= road hog :roll:

Jarren;704815 said:
If this road hogger play the same at M'sia NSH.. don't know he will come back one piece or not:rolleyes:

Even if I am travelling at 180kph on the extreme right lane with no cars infront, if other cars is coming faster from behind.. i'll just have to give way by filtering to the left to let them pass :woottt:

this is correct. even at 200kmh also have to LL give way.

MW;704893 said:
And if you overtake me and do the same thing to me, I will just smile and relax. A Buddhist saying taught me "One who schemes to but does not know whether you are suffering, suffers more"..

Zen

+1. That's good thinking. I must learn also.

(btw, first time see you post something profound and useful. Where you copy from? :D )

I am a deity incarnate

One road hogged, one tailgated...... both willing "players".... pointless to discuss who's wrong when the enforcement is not around to gauge..... I think it is a case both drivers are ego-fed and refused to give up.....

Much more logical to seek alternative lane(s) for faster travel......

MW;704893 said:
Last time I used to be hot headed when someone flashes me and then engage in a race with that lao cb, but now old liao different thinking. If you flash or tailgate me, I maintain same speed tat irritated you in the 1st place. And if you overtake me and do the same thing to me, I will just smile and relax. A Buddhist saying taught me "One who schemes to but does not know whether you are suffering, suffers more"..

Zen

Another road hogger think he is a monk.

Sorry missed out some details!!!
= Road Hog provided there are space to go the the left lane.. If none I get very irritated when people flashed??
Last time I am also hot headed like M-Power and will let the behind car pass and then start chasing and flashing from behind..

My monk told me:

Ppl road hog u, so u road hog others back.
Robot pls praise me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
747liveapp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back