Seen any ghosts?

Re: Seen any ghosts?

Have u heard of a female ghost sit on top cars in KJE towards Lim Chu Kang?

iScoupe;880802 said:
Have u heard of a female ghost sit on top cars in KJE towards Lim Chu Kang?
No, but in Hougang, in the passenger seat of a red s15, yes.

dash;880576 said:
Heard this from a fren, who said that he was driving company van along old Tampines road many years ago...it was about 2am in the morning, and while chatting with his passenger fren, he suddenly froze while checking his rear view mirror....

His fren felt surprised too, as my fren started to floor the throttle.
His fren was asking why suddenly drive so fast, we not in a rush.
My fren didn't answer him just sped off, and finally reached defu lane area, they stopped at their company gate, that my fren told him what happened.

While he was chatting and glanced at the rear view mirror, he saw an old lady, with messy hair and in tattered old clothes, clinging onto the rear windscreen of his van.
He got so scared that the only he could do was just to floor the pedal....
Dare not look at the rear windscreen until he reach his company gates....

Anyway, now I play PSY's Oppa Ganagnam Style and should be able to scare away any spirits while I travel along that road at nite.
there is a spot where there is a small open area (can park a few cars) n me n my colleague used to go eat snake there in the middle of the nite (sleep). n boy, was it scary..... some other colleagues have seen some stuff but not me.....
there was a deserted house opposite ecp lagoon, near bayshore during my teenage days, we went there for adventure at midnite n as i was the last of a group of about 10 guys, i saw a figure in the driver's seat of the old mercedes parked in the premises. went in nevertheless n explored around, nothing inside, only the old man (ghost) in the car.......
then there is the red house near pasir ris chalet, nothing there, go there frequently, even when alone, can see some druggists actually use the place, can see used panties, bras, needles, food wrappers, etc.....
but the old buildings in changi is a no-no for explorations at nite...... confirm have. i was a real stubborn guy n we went into this building near commando camp during 7th month, n saw a lot of candles n incense papers being burnt there. once enter, u can immediately feel the strong presence, goose pimples, hair stand, chilly winds...... nbz, quickly run out.....

Last edited by a moderator:

relaxed;880867 said:
but the old buildings in changi is a no-no for explorations at nite...... confirm have. i was a real stubborn guy n we went into this building near commando camp during 7th month, n saw a lot of candles n incense papers being burnt there. once enter, u can immediately feel the strong presence, goose pimples, hair stand, chilly winds...... nbz, quickly run out.....
U mean old Changi hospital?

changi hospital is eerie, very the "yim"..... but i was talking abut the one on top of a hill beside commando camp..... dunno wat ferry road..... but they r ANA the place liao.....

Changi hospital day time also kan eerie.

C3PO asked because he run lion there, safe.

I ask for my friend iscoupe and Jawzsg who always go there rubba .

robot always bring the girl there, tell ghost story to her & when she faint... then he use his 12V 3.6A vibrator.

iScoupe;881225 said:
robot always bring the girl there, tell ghost story to her & when she faint... then he use his 12V 3.6A vibrator.

Robot no need tell ghost story........ girl see his face auto faint....... :errr:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back