Seen any ghosts?

Re: Seen any ghosts?

st8800;878745 said:
Ok, since all in the mood... I also share my ghost tale.

After passing out from ITD in Tekong many years ago, I had to do a 2 weeks course at Gilman Barracks. During that time, I was asked to do guard duty over the weekend. Grudgingly, I booked back in camp early on Sat evening. My training barrack was those with shutter gates at the stairway landing. So there is no way to go upstairs unless the gates are opened.

When I tried to go upstairs to sign the book in booklet, I found the gates at staircase locked. It was around 6pm by then... which was about the time that I had started my petrol around the camp perimeter. After petrolling for around n hour, I was walking through the field and saw someone at the 2nd level. I was around 50 meters away so I quickly ran to below the bunk and called out, "Hello! Who is there? I need u to help me sign the book in booklet!" There was only silence.

I was anxious to sign in the booklet so I ran to the staircase thinking it should already been unlocked. However, gates at both sides of the staircase landings were locked. There was no way to go upstairs unless someone can fly up! Army barracks in those days day have very high floors, so 2nd storey is almost as high as a normal 3 storey HDB flat now.i felt goose pimples all over me and quickly resumed my petrol.

Til this day, I still cannot be sure if I really see someone there or not. Was really a ghost or just a fragment of my imagination?

nice story.. which edition of true singapore ghost story u retrieved ah???

signatureincz;878814 said:

knn choon choon 12:01am see u post, frighten me sia!

jasonmaxima;878799 said:
Hi st8800.... Petrol sniffing similar to glue sniffing will give a good high.... Perhaps even cause one to hallucinate. Pls seek medical help to rid yourself of the habit.

nb... wrong spelling... hehe... patrol.

Last edited by a moderator:

signatureincz;878814 said:

Real story... copyright by me!

jasonmaxima;878799 said:
Hi st8800.... Petrol sniffing similar to glue sniffing will give a good high.... Perhaps even cause one to hallucinate. Pls seek medical help to rid yourself of the habit.

st8800;878841 said:
nb... wrong spelling... hehe... patrol.

This is so funny i can't stop laughing

One day u all should listen to my tanjong pager ghost story. The ghost that hidden behind the wall of my drinking pub. And how I found out was a male ghost. How he bring in the business for me for 2 years but make my friend whom took over my Pub closed the business in 1 month.

iScoupe;878899 said:
One day u all should listen to my tanjong pager ghost story. The ghost that hidden behind the wall of my drinking pub. And how I found out was a male ghost. How he bring in the business for me for 2 years but make my friend whom took over my Pub closed the business in 1 month.

i work around this area which pub :shock:

animian;878903 said:
i work around this area which pub :shock:
he talk u listen can liao....... no need think de!

let me chip in my (ghost encounter)story too.
many many years ago, while i m still in my secondary school days.
i was sleeping suddenly , i woke up i saw ANN KOK wearing a green hot pant sitting on a horse carriage! and amy yip was feeding her
lychee and longan... of cos with many many maids surroundding wearing very little clothing.
they jio me eat longan and lychees.......
so later we got very intimate together..with ANN KOK and the rest!......
then i realise something very strange happen. they all suddenly disappeared!!! my underwear strained!

real encounter!

jonleeck;878938 said:
i was sleeping suddenly , i woke up i saw ANN KOK wearing a green hot pant sitting on a horse carriage! and amy yip was feeding her
lychee and longan... of cos with many many maids surroundding wearing very little clothing.
then i realise something very strange happen. they all suddenly disappeared!!! my underwear strained!

real encounter!

wet dream wake up already? need change bedsheet...

that time jon still small kid so won't soot alot, change underwear can liao.

jonleeck;878938 said:

real encounter!

Your condition has worsened. Relapsed. Please go back to IMH for assessment again.

I bro, you have to believe me.

is not a dream! was an encounter, very real.
it was like 5 or 6 ladies vying for my attention! when game over all just "disappear!"
i wasn't scare nor frighten! no goose pimple or simi lj pimple! i was a cool dude!

Last edited by a moderator:

if i'm the main actor in this movie i think it would be a bisexual conversion course...how can you not be turned on by Joey?!

Joey Wong bery goot she acted in 1 RA show last time before right

jonleeck;878938 said:

real encounter!

You must be first few to go watch at Chinatown R(A) movie. Heard there haunted too

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back