Seen any ghosts?

Re: Seen any ghosts?

st8800;876895 said:
Knn only incense, candles and hell paper for u la....

Tats for the poor........ Senior gets meat.......... U nvr saw chicks...... :boxing:

Andally;876824 said:
Hey just asking is it true if a birthday falls within the period of the 7th month cannot celebrate??

No such thing,and contrary to all beliefs not every day in the month is bad,will hafta depend on the hour and other factors as well to determine if the day is good or not,so go and celebrate any birthday u wish.

yeah blow as many candles as u like, just dun blow the ghostly candles.....

careful when someone call your name from behind after midnight..

iScoupe;877391 said:
careful when someone call your name from behind after midnight..

If someone call me Robot, can I turn around?

Because Robot not my real name woh....

if someone shouts "Yan dao ehh", 100 out of 100 men will turn around to respond

MW;877520 said:

But if someones shouts "Gui"!, only 1 will turn around.
No name mentioned.

MW;877520 said:

I will not, cos i will only response to "Sibei Yan dao eh":chinese:

MW;877520 said:
very true, but just the opposite for females, u shout mei nu, n the pretty ones will ignore u..... only the face kena langgar type will turn around.....

U call wonton mee aunty "xiao jie", confirm giv u extra wonton n her phone number...

MW;877703 said:
U call wonton mee aunty "xiao jie", confirm giv u extra wonton n her phone number...

try this with the wee nam kee (novena chicken rice) aunties, they will spit on your food if they do eventually serve you.... the heavily made-up (maciam chinese opera) aunties prefer mei nu or leng lui... you have been warned.

p.s. xiao jie is used for ktv girls.

actually this period of time is scare those people who borrow money never return & the person whom lent passed way...

Ya I seen one this afternoon... my immdediate superior .. :evil:

signatureincz;877865 said:
ok 8 pages n going.
where got ghost story?
waste time reading 8 pages all about breastfeed sherman

try read this thread after midnight. very scary.

I tell you all one real scary story. It's a true story.

One time I went Holland V to look for Guni. I stand outside the pub, beside all the tables outside, and see and see and stare and stare, but cannot see Guni.

After about half a minute, I realised that I am standing right beside a long hair person who is seated backfacing me. And then I realised that this person is Guni! I am standing right next to a person I have been looking for and yet I couldn't see him for half a minute ! SCARY!!!

I already said Milk/Guni not counted!

ok since nobody is telling a real life ghost story, I tell u all one..

When I was a kid in 70s, I stayed in Neo Tiew Road farm till I was 14yrs old before moving to HDB new towns...

In that farm, we had no modern toilets, must walk some distance to some makeshift hut to pang sai (pang jio can pang anywher in the grass..). One night at abt 10pm, I needed to go pang sai and walked abt 50M to the makeshift hut. When I was pang sai-ing, someone knocked on the door and I thought it was my grandfather or father. I asked "simi, wa nah pang sai lah"

No response and then knocking again. This time I finished pang sai liao and was abit frightened. I opened the door ready to do a Usain Bolt sprint. And there it was...10M away.. it isn't ur usual movie style long haired girl in white kinda of ghost. It was greyish and hazy and glowing alittle and not in any discernable form..just longish hazy looking and staring at me. I stood there stunned for a long 1 minute, and it continued to stare at me for that long 1 min, not moving. The I bolted back to the house.

I told my grandfather and he actually ran out to 'confront' the apparition, but it was gone already. My grandfather told me he also saw it before many years ago when he went to check the chicken koops one night. He said it was my grand aunt who died on the farm

MW;878054 said:
I already said Milk/Guni not counted!

ok since nobody is telling a real life ghost story, I tell u all one..

When I was a kid in 70s, I stayed in Neo Tiew Road farm till I was 14yrs old before moving to HDB new towns...

In that farm, we had no modern toilets, must walk some distance to some makeshift hut to pang sai (pang jio can pang anywher in the grass..). One night at abt 10pm, I needed to go pang sai and walked abt 50M to the makeshift hut. When I was pang sai-ing, someone knocked on the door and I thought it was my grandfather or father. I asked "simi, wa nah pang sai lah"

No response and then knocking again. This time I finished pang sai liao and was abit frightened. I opened the door ready to do a Usain Bolt sprint. And there it was...10M away.. it isn't ur usual movie style long haired girl in white kinda of ghost. It was greyish and hazy and glowing alittle and not in any discernable form..just longish hazy looking and staring at me. I stood there stunned for a long 1 minute, and it continued to stare at me for that long 1 min, not moving. The I bolted back to the house.

I told my grandfather and he actually ran out to 'confront' the apparition, but it was gone already. My grandfather told me he also saw it before many years ago when he went to check the chicken koops one night. He said it was my grand aunt who died on the farm

Did you manage to shit or the Urge gone??? Or was it crowning the whole night in your pants????

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back