Seen any ghosts?

Re: Seen any ghosts?

MW;872151 said:

g1332863809567862802.jpg

138683%20-%20MEME%20PedoBear%20Sadako%20Samara%20The_Ring.png

this new format like ghost.. cannot find my favourite thread...

Me no like this new format...

serious question..

if at night u drive along a deserted road and see a girl standing by the side and trying to flag you down to hitch a ride, will you stop and pick her up?

I will on all available turbos in my car, which is nil, and sheer driving pleasure away

MW;872330 said:
Me no like this new format...

+1 sibei blur, same as those honda, suzuki, audi format.. just a bit more nice icon..

My carpark got Ghost... always on the upper floors. Black colour one. With suicide doors.

Cb you all OT my serious ghost thread

if never OT then something is wrong maybe got hantu

If you are afraid of real ghosts and human ghosts (2-5 kid), worry not. I have the ghost protocol.

i worry more about human ghost than real ghost

Seen any ghosts?

MW;872343 said:
serious question..

if at night u drive along a deserted road and see a girl standing by the side and trying to flag you down to hitch a ride, will you stop and pick her up?

I will on all available turbos in my car, which is nil, and sheer driving pleasure away

Wah so tua jiak scared simi....

Tanzy;872460 said:

i will encourage pple who wanna lose weight to look at it and put it as their screen saver. for guys only.

MW;872343 said:
serious question..

If near Thomson road better not.

...hantu banyak...everywhere...from the moment u stepped in2 yr lift...2 go 2 work....till u come back home @ nite.....

....:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back