Sept Pml promotion for f10

Liverpudlian

Heard about the free road tax and servicing promotion.

Anyone bought and what are the additional stuff u got?

Btw base 523 comes with paddle shift?

Overtrade I guess not as good as the previous promotion.

Re: Sept Pml promotion for f10

how much is the current list price and o/t?

base model no paddle shifters.
only highline.

Was offered by a PI for the 523 at 198K, have not taken into consideration of overtrade.
Good Price?

quick question - jump in now for the 6 cyclinder less power 523i or wait for 4 cyclinder more power 528i ? of coz, if money is not an issue 6pot turbo 535i la :D

6pot less power vs 4pot more power
i know some will say no matter what it must be 6pot and nothing less, even though the newer engine comes with turbo which gives more room for juice-up

after the N20 engine is launched, i assume the current outgoing 6pot engine will only be brought in on indent basis and could be more expensive than now (mass market).

i am asking especially when pml/pi want to clear the outgoing 6pot engine while bringing in the 4pot turbo :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tough decision man.

That's why I am also thinking 6 pot or 4 pot.

Smoothness of 6 pot for leisure drive is really good but sometimes we just need that bit or additional power.

I think Pml giving in terms of vouchers around $8k for the 3 year servicing if I am not wrong.

That might be the reason why I am been offered at that kind of price!

Received sms, promo is for 3rd yr anniversary for PML's Alexandra branch. 3yr free road tax, free servicing and up to 33k worth of savings on all models.

Thats all I know...

Paddle shift should be standard now.... If you refer to june brochure.

So what is the net price after the trade in and credits?

GinGerJoy;681822 said:
Was offered by a PI for the 523 at 198K, have not taken into consideration of overtrade.
Good Price?

Does PI give gooD TRADE IN?

I doubt so. Most PIs do not have the kind of profit margin as PML. Take for example a PI I approached for a 535i M-Sport with the works and OMV similar to PML's stock 535. Price of the PI unit was about 30k cheaper than PML and you get a bone stock 535. PML can give generous trade in n overtrade coz it's already factored into their sky high selling price n their Made in Heaven Platinum warranty.

PIs take in cars just like any other dealers.

PI 535i M-sport & $30K cheaper = PML bone stock ... what else more to ask for ? :D

MW;681907 said:
I doubt so. Most PIs do not have the kind of profit margin as PML. Take for example a PI I approached for a 535i M-Sport with the works and OMV similar to PML's stock 535. Price of the PI unit was about 30k cheaper than PML and you get a bone stock 535. PML can give generous trade in n overtrade coz it's already factored into their sky high selling price n their Made in Heaven Platinum warranty.

PIs take in cars just like any other dealers.

The factor to consider is the trade in value of ex car and THE WARRANTY.

mw;681907 said:
i doubt so. Most pis do not have the kind of profit margin as pml. Take for example a pi i approached for a 535i m-sport with the works and omv similar to pml's stock 535. Price of the pi unit was about 30k cheaper than pml and you get a bone stock 535. Pml can give generous trade in n overtrade coz it's already factored into their sky high selling price n their made in heaven platinum warranty.

Pis take in cars just like any other dealers.

must ask those who bought a pi, and got trade in.

even PML gave $30K overtrade/promotions/savings/bull-crap ... it's still a bone stock 535 vs a M-sport 535 (higher specs) .... :D
when you spec'd up to M-sport ... the difference could be even more

audicious;681910 said:
must ask those who bought a pi, and got trade in.

audicious;681893 said:
Does PI give gooD TRADE IN?
I d

I did not ask about trade in, the price quoted is just the new car alone. However, dun put too much hope on the trade in as their profit margin is confirm not as much as PML.

I did some comparison for 535i. PI car is about 30k cheaper than PML after factoring in all the promo and discounts. I have no car to trade in.

The PI car also included m-sport and several factory options that will cost 20k from PML. PI's OMV is also 10k higher. So the difference is quite significant for me.

guys looking to buy now might wanna consider PPSL used?

My sis just got a 120i for 166k registered 2011 COE 55k milage 256km!! as good as new!!
heard they will move more cars to PPSL to sell

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88network
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back