Sept Pml promotion for f10

Re: Sept Pml promotion for f10

Liverpudlian;681929 said:
Just curious which are the reputable PIs?

Pi vs PML... i got for Pi

Pi can buy from ah lian, PML all lao chio.

Anyways, i PM more details.

hoks;681854 said:
Received sms, promo is for 3rd yr anniversary for PML's Alexandra branch. 3yr free road tax, free servicing and up to 33k worth of savings on all models.

Thats all I know...

Uncle time for F10. 335i sell me lowballing price.

Not much of a promo. Enquired yesterday, promo is only about $20k off the list price for 3 series and 5 series ex stock models after converting the road tax and servicing to cash. And there is a caveat, you may not get some of the new features such as the new dashboard display with the ex stock.

Not too bad, I was quoted $213k with internet access, sport psteering with paddle shift!

ktnpl;681996 said:
Not much of a promo. Enquired yesterday, promo is only about $20k off the list price for 3 series and 5 series ex stock models after converting the road tax and servicing to cash. And there is a caveat, you may not get some of the new features such as the new dashboard display with the ex stock.

The new dashboard display is known as Black Panel Display. It is standard on F07 and F01/02 and is not found on earlier batches of F10. When I was viewing the car at PML 1 month ago, none of the F10 has this feature.

Black panel is STD on 535 AND 550I.

Andy;682013 said:
Not too bad, I was quoted $213k with internet access, sport psteering with paddle shift!

FOR STD OR HIGHLINE 523I ?

price is not bad.

ktnpl;681996 said:

are there a lot of new features?

hmmm.... black panel is standard on 535i and 550i after June 2011.

Full Black Instrument panel comes with all F10 that has HUD(high res full color) from March 11 factory production. it's not because it a 535 or 550...

Full Black instrument panel on F10 without HUD.. i have no clue

Honestly.. i have seen the new full black panel and new HUD.. compared to the older one.. good to have but not really important to me..

Also.. PML's 535 is not "bone stock".. it's packed with options... and if you really fancy m-sport aero kit.. it can be done at a cost of 5K now.. I believe if u are getting car.. can try your luck and bargain to get this included. The only thing missing that I wanted was m-sport suspension.

So anyone know 535 net price is how much now?
Last month when I visited PML, car looked quite good in the showroom with big sunroof, paddle shift and most imptly idrive that is widescreen.

think PI cars uses the small screen that doesn't give the luxury feel.

porky88;682087 said:
Full Black Instrument panel comes with all F10 that has HUD(high res full color) from March 11 factory production. it's not because it a 535 or 550...

Full Black instrument panel on F10 without HUD.. i have no clue

Honestly.. i have seen the new full black panel and new HUD.. compared to the older one.. good to have but not really important to me..

Also.. PML's 535 is not "bone stock".. it's packed with options... and if you really fancy m-sport aero kit.. it can be done at a cost of 5K now.. I believe if u are getting car.. can try your luck and bargain to get this included. The only thing missing that I wanted was m-sport suspension.

I was looking at PML's 535i and it does come with more options over the 523i highline.

This include park assist, comfort seats, lumbar support, roller blinds, 4-zone aircon, soft-close door, sunroof, HUD, logic 7 hifi and 19" rims.

Rocky99;682105 said:
So anyone know 535 net price is how much now?
Last month when I visited PML, car looked quite good in the showroom with big sunroof, paddle shift and most imptly idrive that is widescreen.

think PI cars uses the small screen that doesn't give the luxury feel.

Some of the PI cars does include the Navigation professional with the 10" screen.

park assist looks nice on paper... never used it once..LOL
not that it's not good.. but I trust my own eyes, legs and hands better...

porky88;682118 said:
park assist looks nice on paper... never used it once..LOL
not that it's not good.. but I trust my own eyes, legs and hands better...

If the park assist fail and you hit the car in front or behind, BMW will cover? :shakehea:

helbreath;682116 said:
Some of the PI cars does include the Navigation professional with the 10" screen.

I like the bigger screen and it will be one of my main considerations...

porky88;682087 said:

By "bone stock" I meant comparing M Sport package of PI vs PML's non- M one which PML is still selling at least 30-40k higher with same or even lower OMV. I saw the specs for the PI 535 M-Sport package and I couldn't believe the good deal. When I said "the works", I really meant it. M-everything! M sills, M Dash Trim, M steering, M rims, M Bodykit, M Sport suspension, HUD, Comfort Access, Park Assist, 10" I-drive screen with Navi Pro, Highgloss Shadowline trims, Hifi Professional...steam!

Andy;682013 said:

From PML?
To have the connective drive doesnt it mean you must have the Navi Pro as well?

That is very good price considering just a week or two ago, The basic 523I was asking 246k!

GinGerJoy;681822 said:
Was offered by a PI for the 523 at 198K, have not taken into consideration of overtrade.
Good Price?

198K must be the basic 523I without sunroof from PI

But good price nevertheless.....

PML is already asking 200k for the E90 320I before the overtrade....

F10 all the way man.....

ckbmwe60;682170 said:

F10 all the way man.....

Yes, it's the base 523i w/o sunroof.

ckbmwe60;682170 said:

F10 all the way man.....

how much is PML's f10 highline with park assis now?

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playrikvipsite

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back