Sept Pml promotion for f10

Re: Sept Pml promotion for f10

Haiz.... mind says better with straight 6 but heart keep telling me it's 240 vs 206hp... with more torque some more. 2.0 litres, savings on roadtax and petrol can maybe pay difference in price lol. By then COE should also drop... just look at the share market now.

Promotion is 18k discount for highline and even more for standard. On top of that, I got a huge overtrade for my car.

Some more 240hp scared of summons... how god give me Ferrari and Lambo... Hitmee says one.

st8800;686571 said:
Promotion is really good discount and high overtrade.... I made an [/B]appointment to signed on dotted line...

Alas, last minute I chickened out..... I don't want to regret not waiting for the N20 Turbo!

Wow. That means the highline is $236800 before the over trade?

st8800;686574 said:
Haiz.... mind says better with straight 6 but heart keep telling me it's 240 vs 206hp... with more torque some more. 2.0 litres, savings on roadtax and petrol can maybe pay difference in price lol. By then COE should also drop... just look at the share market now.

Promotion is 18k discount for highline and even more for standard. On top of that, I got a huge overtrade for my car.

Wow. That means the highline is 236800 before overtrades? Not bad.

st8800;686574 said:

Wow.... so what is the total discount (car discount + overtrade) ?

by what u say... COE is going up again next round.

Overtrade depends on car so it will not be so straightforward. All I can say that the promo is really good... so good that I find it no value to buy from PI... which was my first choice.

st8800;686609 said:
Overtrade depends on car so it will not be so straightforward. All I can say that the promo is really good... so good that I find it no value to buy from PI... which was my first choice.

But the 18k discount is separate from the overtrade right?

The list price for basic F10 is $239,800

The $18,000 discount consists of 2 parts of $9,000...

First $9K is direct discount; next $9K must take up high interest rate loan in order to achieve the rebate of $9k...

The over trade difference will depend how much you valued your ride against their offer...

Ex. you value your ride or the market rate is around $100,000 and they offer you $120,000...

So you are happy by $20,000 lor... :goodup:

all these are just numbers game
i'm sure everyone can "estimate" pml profit margin before signing on the dotted line

darkknight;686716 said:
The list price for basic F10 is $239,800

The $18,000 discount consists of 2 parts of $9,000...

First $9K is direct discount; next $9K must take up high interest rate loan in order to achieve the rebate of $9k...

The over trade difference will depend how much you valued your ride against their offer...

Ex. you value your ride or the market rate is around $100,000 and they offer you $120,000...

So you are happy by $20,000 lor... :goodup:

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;686730 said:
all these are just numbers game
i'm sure everyone can "estimate" pml profit margin before signing on the dotted line

Before they started all the discount thingy... their margin is minimal $80K per car...:yikess:

Now is around $60K... :sleepy:

OMV $45K * 2.2(Rule of Thumb) = $99K

COE = $65K

Total Cost = $164K

$60K + $9K (rebate on high loan) ~ $70K-ish (assuming take high loan)

* the $9k is either not applicable or take back even more from high loan interest

$10k lower profit to clear stock before N20 comes, model is 1.5+ year old liao, and also F10 market is maturing since sibei many F10 on the road liao :lol:

darkknight;686735 said:
Before they started all the discount thingy... their margin is minimal $80K per car...:yikess:

Now is around $60K... :sleepy:

OMV $45K * 2.2(Rule of Thumb) = $99K

COE = $65K

Total Cost = $164K

This is the only country in the world that sells more F10 than a corolla or Kia!

zorro;686744 said:
This is the only country in the world that sells more F10 than a corolla or Kia!

double confirmed....

they are so many F10 makes me reconsider new A6 4pot turbo when it comes :lol:

etan1;686748 said:
double confirmed....

zorro;686744 said:

wt_know;686750 said:
they are so many F10 makes me reconsider new A6 4pot turbo when it comes :lol:

A6 was also in my radar... but currrently 2.8l and very bare options. No GPS, I think don't even have bluetooth (can't be sure). All I know it is quite bare minimum specs. Only the 3.0l is fully loaded but at 307k.... it is really at 535 level.

The A6 2.8l is slightly more powerful than the 523.... but after the ride, some how I don't feel they are in the same class.

Personally, I don't think A6 take up rate is very good now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagarccom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back