Serious help needed

Re: Serious help needed

Testing 123.

You'll Never Walk Alone in bmwsg. Jonleeck say one.

C3P0;1029330 said:
You'll Never Walk Alone in bmwsg. Jonleeck say one.

Maybe we should have a group meet up to pump petrol... just don't take the "flaming ice cube" package or else get pulled over for drink driving...

seanskye said:
... just don't take the "flaming ice cube" package or else get pulled over for drink driving...

Please PM me the Lorong and House number. Even as a pro, I believe that life is an ongoing process.

Mature and sensible.

Serious help needed

kenntona;1029371 said:
Please PM me the Lorong and House number. Even as a pro, I believe that life is an ongoing process.

Mature and sensible.

Life-long work skills upgrading bro? Need to make heart-shaped Vodka ice cubes too. Hearsay it will be a hit with the ladies...

View attachment 54312

Meek;1029453 said:
Alcohol dun freeze into ice cube easily...
The important thing is whether it melts easily....Sean say one.

Serious help needed

Meek;1029453 said:
Alcohol dun freeze into ice cube easily...

Nothing is impossible if one can do vertical helicopter in the backseat of a coupe. GuruKenn teach me one...

C3P0;1029454 said:
The important thing is whether it melts easily....Sean say one.

Important thing is the flaming passion it stirs as the ice melts... must still maintain the varying suction and pressure...

Meek;1029993 said:
I heard going up 20 sen liao. All the benz s350 will be queueing up at the petrol stations tonight.

RON95 and diesel prices up 20 sen from September 3! | Motor Trader Car News

Yup, effect after 0000hrs after today. But i saw S350 owber pak 95 combo with shaking pumping tactics....... i want to teach him to ask passengers jump inside car more better.
Which driving center teach go Malaysia pump petrol must shake the car?

christopher ngo;1030009 said:
Yup, effect after 0000hrs after today. But i saw S350 owber pak 95 combo with shaking pumping tactics....... i want to teach him to ask passengers jump inside car more better.
Which driving center teach go Malaysia pump petrol must shake the car?

Shaking the car really got use de ah?

Navi;1030010 said:
Shaking the car really got use de ah?

How i know? I was pointing that idiot and laugh loud at him by that time, wasted my tears when laughed at him. You know tears also need water, mineral water price also rise up now.

Should drive a cheap car like my Volkswagen quite fuel efficient, can pump v power and out run Z8s so they won't bump my backside

Serious help needed

Skyexplorer2;1030063 said:
Should drive a cheap car like my Volkswagen quite fuel efficient, can pump v power and out run Z8s so they won't bump my backside

Volkswagen not cheap. In fact Kia picanto or geely also not cheap. Paper already costs $80-90k...

seanskye;1030067 said:
Volkswagen not cheap. In fact Kia picanto or geely also not cheap. Paper already costs $80-90k...

Volkswagen cheap... when you want to sell it. Especially if its a dsg.

Meek;1030084 said:
Volkswagen cheap... when you want to sell it. Especially if its a dsg.

No worries la, now vag do total recall on dsg and give GAO GAO warranty just hope they don't crash the car though....

Skyexplorer2;1030102 said:
No worries la, now vag do total recall on dsg and give GAO GAO warranty just hope they don't crash the car though....

i sked they crash the forum only.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back