Servicing at Munich Automobile

MapleLeaf

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
E60 525 LCI...

Last year did my Quick-servicing at PML at about $200.

Just now called Munich for quick service and they quote me about $300 (just engine oil and filter change). And this is after promotion of 25% discount. So Munich do cost more for servicing.... M-Price....

Re: Servicing at Munich Automobile

Bro, PML not so cheap leh, my 520i been going there for 5 yrs liao, cheapest ever paid with Gst is about $290. Just check ed receipts

MapleLeaf;670343 said:
E60 525 LCI...

Just now called Munich for quick service and they quote me about $300 (just engine oil and filter change). And this is after promotion of 25% discount. So Munich do cost more for servicing.... M-Price....

This is because Munich's quick servicing that cost more??? PML charges extra for quick servicing???

my 320i quick servicing (60mins), which is oil filter + engine oil change is already $200-ish at PML
your 525i (6L engine oil?) can do $200? :thumbsup:

MapleLeaf;670343 said:
E60 525 LCI...

Last edited by a moderator:

My servicing at PML only $80.
Excluding oil, hee.

My 320i using lesser engine oil costs approx. $200 to $220 liaoz. 525 using more engine oil is around $200? Can recommend ur SA???

kik24;670370 said:
Bro, PML not so cheap leh, my 520i been going there for 5 yrs liao, cheapest ever paid with Gst is about $290. Just check ed receipts

I may not be very accurate... that's why i print about $200. Could be more likely region of $230. Posted this last year somewhere here....

For my pre-LCI 525i, the last time I did oil/filter change service at PML was more than a year ago and it was S$255, including 6.5 litres of Castrol BMW long life oil. But it was not quick service, as it took the whole morning to complete.

there is no extra charge for express vs normal service
express service is cater for oil change only without any other diagnosis or checking

156F1;670961 said:
For my pre-LCI 525i, the last time I did oil/filter change service at PML was more than a year ago and it was S$255, including 6.5 litres of Castrol BMW long life oil. But it was not quick service, as it took the whole morning to complete.

156F1;670961 said:

So servicing charges also dependent on many factors... who, where, when, COE, CEO, weather... and soon who is the elected president....

And it took longer than planned... so should they give you a discount for missing their KPI, or charge you more... for spending more time on your car?

Wh0cArEs;671109 said:
luckily you found your post and corrected yourself, if not you would have wrongly blamed Munich for overcharging :)

But to hv outside workshop charging almost the same price as PML without considering the time taken at latter, isn't it a better deal to do at PML?

tortoisespeedsir;671129 said:
But to hv outside workshop charging almost the same price as PML without considering the time taken at latter, isn't it a better deal to do at PML?

Err... Munich is the authorized distributor for ///M cars... they aren't exactly an "outside" workshop. :whattheh:

My car is in Munich today. Asked them to do a pre warranty-expire full inspection and activate whatever claims necessary. And that's because i have lost faith in PML.... althogether.

Already, they have telephoned me that my stablaliser bar bush needs replacement and i have given them the go-ahead, under warranty claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

MapleLeaf;671194 said:
My car is in Munich today. Asked them to do a pre warranty-expire full inspection and activate whatever claims necessary. And that's because i have lost faith in PML.... althogether.

Already, they have telephoned me that my stablaliser bar bush needs replacement and i have given them the go-ahead, under warranty claim.

i just did mine there as well... my car's not under warranty so thankfully it was that ex. but i'd like to share that a sponsor workshop told me to change the whole arm so was quite glad that i can just change out the bushing

Currently, there is a 25% promotion discount at Munich. Was told this morning that it applies to servicing too.

munich can do warranty claim for pml's car? :goodup:

will go to munich for my last servicing too especially for the "near end of warranty" check and replacement ($0 for part and labour?) :D

MapleLeaf;671204 said:
Currently, there is a 25% promotion discount at Munich. Was told this morning that it applies to servicing too.

MapleLeaf;670971 said:
So servicing charges also dependent on many factors... who, where, when, COE, CEO, weather... and soon who is the elected president....

And it took longer than planned... so should they give you a discount for missing their KPI, or charge you more... for spending more time on your car?

I was just sharing info, bro. Thought it was useful to share. I no longer go to PML since warranty expired a year ago.

MapleLeaf;671204 said:

How i wish it applies to the ///M3 also... :woottt::woottt::woottt:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back