Should i get this for my boy who just got his license

Re: Should i get this for my boy who just got his license

iScoupe;541146 said:
in the first place u want buy renault cabriolet, u got almost all the choice for a beginner.
so u shld ask wat ur son like not u like since u such a nice father.

Not forgetting getting him a under 1k watch for his 18th birthday... I wish my dad was so generous

insurrance is gonna cost a lot more also.....

3king;541210 said:
insurrance is gonna cost a lot more also.....

if i'm not wrong, can reg under dad's name so insurrance wont cost that much compared to under his son name.

U dam nice father.....but I dun tink he'll like the Renault......set a budget & let him choose.....he'll be lagi happy!

'The Great White'

I really envy your son.....

I had to beg my father for a week and my mum for 2 weeks when i was young to buy me a coe mazda astina for 28k....

You even took pains to search the website for a nice car with soft top to suit an entry level budget for a beginner....

Amazing!

he is indeed lucky....

Are kids these days that weak ? First thing they should focus on is to build the career (and a backbone).

Save up for the car.

If really desperate .....have the kid go rent one (if it helps him in his job) and pay for it with his salary.

We have no right to question whether TS should or should not buy a car for his son...that is between TS and his son.

To TS:
As to what car you should buy for your son, I think you should buy a low powered 2nd hand car which is easy to maintain..IMHO shouldn't go for a cabrio. If you want to teach your son the value of money,..the running cost of the car (road tax, petrol, maintenance etc.) should be your son's responsibility.

marklee;541281 said:
We have no right to question whether TS should or should not buy a car for his son...that is between TS and his son.

To TS:
As to what car you should buy for your son, I think you should buy a low powered 2nd hand car which is easy to maintain..IMHO shouldn't go for a cabrio. If you want to teach your son the value of money,..the running cost of the car (road tax, petrol, maintenance etc.) should be your son's responsibility.

Teaching son value of money? Halo...on one hand you tell ppl not to question TS, on the other hand you talk about teaching son value of money?

TS needs alot of assistance although he has alot of money, such as what watch to buy his 18yr old son.

Assistance sought, assistance (and comments) given. Otherwise post in forum for wat? Get NTUC Link Points?

TS not steady enuff...my friend's dad buy for him LAMBO one...

to make threadstarter's son happy....

i think must buy for him 599 GTO ...

and for the watch... RM003 good enuff

ur son will kiss u deep deep

Time change liao. I know 2 customers of mine both age 23 or less driving their own LAMBO already. Me 28 years old still driving 3.5yo mark x ...haiz...

MW;541312 said:
Teaching son value of money? Halo...on one hand you tell ppl not to question TS, on the other hand you talk about teaching son value of money?

TS needs alot of assistance although he has alot of money, such as what watch to buy his 18yr old son.

Assistance sought, assistance (and comments) given. Otherwise post in forum for wat? Get NTUC Link Points?

I said specifically not to question TS on whether he should or should not get his son a car..

Teaching value of money is a another subject altogether which was brought up as an argument not to get his son a car.

Post in forum to get ideas on what car/watch to buy for his son. Peace.

Peace!...

Sherman....i got reliable info from my spy that u were caught moving ard in a lambo.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidewinder;541402 said:
Peace!...

Sherman....i got reliable info from my spy that u were caught moving ard in a lambo.....

U R right... from outside my shop. And than i press the R button to reverse into my shop ONLY....
Haiz cant drive the LAMBO from AYE to ECP than back to Tradehub..

sherman0888;541386 said:
Time change liao. I know 2 customers of mine both age 23 or less driving their own LAMBO already. Me 28 years old still driving 3.5yo mark x ...haiz...
YOU ONLY 28????? :silenced: End of OT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidewinder;541402 said:
Peace!...

Sherman drive lambo now?????

Sherman 28 only driving lambo?

28yo is wat ppl always tell me. ISCOUPE always reminds me to be humble,modest,generous,truthful...like 'HIM'.. so no comments if i am driving LOMBO now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888jnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back