Some words from your admin...

Re: Some words from your admin...

Ryan i help press button up your reputation liao. Can tell me what is China doll?

Last edited by a moderator:

And so, the scent of love lingers ever so softly in the cyberspace air once again, and BMW.sg is one big fat happy family again.

Kids. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I just wanna say this feels like Aljunied GRC after GE 2011........

Ok in case my fanboys think I self ban after this, please note that I will be on extended leave from 23 May to 8 June so please dun gossip abt me during this period, I have spies ok. Warn u all 1st.

sherman0888;992942 said:
All good again...Make love not war..

Halo, its BBQ, BARBEQUE, not Broke Back Quickie

very interesting to observe human nature thru this episode. see many flip flopping members......some hit out when we were banned....now they change sides when w r back. so many pms to n fro.....to admin. to us. some complain....some volunteer to b admin. some threw shitt at us. some seem to take it back now n welcome us....som stayed with us all the way. some stayed on the other side all the way. some sms to xplain. some post to show solidarity. some have vested interest.

i found out who the real internet heros...are

[video=youtube;sEgaC7EEsoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgaC7EEsoc[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

totoseow;992992 said:
very interesting to observe human nature thru this episode. see many flip flopping members......some hit out when we were banned....now they change sides when w r back. so many pms to n fro.....to admin. to us. some complain....some volunteer to b admin. some threw shitt at us. some seem to take it back now n welcome us....som stayed with us all the way. some stayed on the other side all the way. some sms to xplain. some post to show solidarity. some have vested interest.

C3P0 say that's called..................................... LALANG....

totoseow;992992 said:

[video=youtube;sEgaC7EEsoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgaC7EEsoc[/video]

Are you buying me lunch? I'm deciding which side to lean.

totoseow;992992 said:
I always like u in person & in front of computer screen.

replace the old moderators!!!!!
we need sexy female moderators!!!!

totoseow;992992 said:

i found out who the real internet heros...are

You never say some start new thread to welcome you back? Ungrateful. PUI.

edlms;993036 said:
err... what happened dey...?
got so serious one meh?

;)

ed

welcome bk. nothing that u dunno about. see u next yr.

wobbles;993041 said:
You never say some start new thread to welcome you back? Ungrateful. PUI.

thank u doc. i need mc for exam. can sell?

davidtch;993001 said:
I always like u in person & in front of computer screen.

likewise. i will buy u n wobbles kopi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back